PDA

View Full Version : Anybody in here have a Vasectomy done?

Jyruiz
08-29-2005, 08:38 PM
I am getting my done tomorrow at 1:30p.m, I figured after 3 kids and being 35 years old, that it is time to do it. Wish me luck.

JetBoatRich
08-29-2005, 08:40 PM
We better wish the Doctor luck :D
It only hurts foor a few days :rolleyes:

Throttle
oh yeah

Throttle
Wish me luck.
you r gonna need it.....

Throttle
08-29-2005, 08:42 PM
its all just a head trip (no punn intended). I'm just drunk.
really though, Take the time off that you need because if you get off you azzz to soon you will need a supersize bag of frozen pees to bring those grapfruit back to normal!

HocusPocus
08-29-2005, 08:43 PM
i had mine done 4 years ago.. right after our 4th. i was told it would only hurt for a few days.. but they lie.. i hurt for about a week... just remember ice is your best friend

JetBoatRich
08-29-2005, 08:44 PM
its all just a head trip (no punn intended). I'm just drunk.
really though, Take the time off that you need because if you get off you azzz to soon you will need a supersize bag of frozen pees to bring those grapfruit back to normal!
Frozen peas works real well :wink:

SnakeWrench
08-29-2005, 08:48 PM
No, No, No, you guys are doing it all wrong, Take a dirt bike, run down a dirt road as fast as you can, don't see the washed out part and plant the bike on the opposite side of the wash and nut the tank. Then, don't have the operation to fix it. DONE. Oh, the recovery takes longer though. :cry:

jtmarten
08-29-2005, 08:50 PM
Frozen peas and a jock that'll keep the boys nice and tight against your body. They start swingin' and its gonna hurt!
The worst part of the whole thing was the follow-up visit, where the doc has to check everything. He's pinchin' and squeezin' while your still black and blue and swollen. Yeouch!

Dawn Patrol
08-29-2005, 08:52 PM
Make sure you stay on your Butt for atleast 4 days. I drove 90 miles for a work related emergency on my third day, it took about a month to get back to Normal..........
Ice, Beer, Vicoden, all of the Friends you'll need for awhile.......

Waist Deep
08-29-2005, 08:52 PM
Yeah,it had to be the smallest when the nurse came in!!!

YeLLowBoaT
08-29-2005, 08:55 PM
No, No, No, you guys are doing it all wrong, Take a dirt bike, run down a dirt road as fast as you can, don't see the washed out part and plant the bike on the opposite side of the wash and nut the tank. Then, don't have the operation to fix it. DONE. Oh, the recovery takes longer though. :cry:
Thats not funny!!!! I had a friend come down on the hanlde bars while jumping and had a nut explode inside of hits sack. whats worse is we have it on video.....

phebus
08-29-2005, 08:57 PM
Thats not funny!!!! I had a friend come down on the hanlde bars while jumping and had a nut explode inside of hits sack. whats worse is we have it on video.....
When he stood up, did it fall out of his pants leg? Sad but too funny a picture. :eek:

SnakeWrench
08-29-2005, 08:59 PM
OUCH!!! That hurts much worse when you see when you pop a nut,,,,,over and over, and over!!!! :cry:

Throttle
take advantage of this, sit on the sofa with the remote and work on your post count!
good luck bro, let us know how you are feelin!
remember its just like a giant rubber band snappin on your nutz! it'll b over b4 u know it!

SnakeWrench
That's wrong Phebus!

Throttle
08-29-2005, 09:03 PM
When he stood up, did it fall out of his pants leg? Sad but too funny a picture. :eek:
I am so LOL!

Wicked Game
08-29-2005, 09:15 PM
Lets see the video :2purples:
Seriously thought, had mine on a Thursday, took Friday off and was back to work Monday. Keep an ice box near by stocked with beer and snacks.
Worst part was stairs.

phebus
08-29-2005, 09:20 PM
Called the doctor, he said to apply direct pressure to control the bleeding, had to tell him the doctor said he was gonna die. :D

Gonzo1
08-29-2005, 10:03 PM
Uh the needle kinda hurts the boys.......
Ooooch!

SummitKarl
08-29-2005, 10:03 PM
you know a hystorectomy is alot less painfull :D
and I can't belive this thread did go the wrong way by post 2 or 3 :idea:

Throttle
08-29-2005, 10:05 PM
you know a hystorectomy is alot less painfull :D
and I can't belive this thread did go the wrong way by post 2 or 3 :idea:
<embed src="http://sounds.wavcentral.com/movies/austin/penis_enlarger.mp3" autostart="true" loop="false" width="0" height="0"></embed
its a kinder, more genitile place.

Jyruiz
08-29-2005, 10:09 PM
Well, I am anctious to get it over and done with, so I am glad tomorrow is the day. Appriciate all the advice, and I am glad my fridge has an ice maker, cuz it looks like I will be needing a lot of that after tomorrow. I just hope my voice doesn't change. :sqeyes:

Throttle
08-29-2005, 10:24 PM
Well, I am anctious to get it over and done with, so I am glad tomorrow is the day. Appriciate all the advice, and I am glad my fridge has an ice maker, cuz it looks like I will be needing a lot of that after tomorrow. I just hope my voice doesn't change. :sqeyes:
FROZEN PEEZ, FROZEN PEEZ, FROZEN PEEZ!!! Plus 3 OR 4 dayz on the sofa...

HocusPocus
08-29-2005, 11:11 PM
The worst part of the whole thing was the follow-up visit, where the doc has to check everything. He's pinchin' and squeezin' while your still black and blue and swollen. Yeouch!
i never made it back to the follow up visit.. the wife removed the stitches, then kissed it and made it all better. *boing*

Throttle
08-29-2005, 11:15 PM
i never made it back to the follow up visit.. the wife removed the stitches, then kissed it and made it all better. *boing*
feels sooo much better with her lips around it!
just like jack, tastes soo good when it hits your lips. :eat:

rivergoer
08-30-2005, 03:59 AM
hey the smartest way to do it is like this..
since they wont ever work again you can sell each ball to a testicular cancer research program for 75k a piece..then they will give you fake balls..thats how im going to do it..screw the getting snipped and getting a painful few days..ill take 75k per ball and have a few painful days..hahaha..but they have to be healthy balls.. :D

NashvilleBound
08-30-2005, 04:27 AM
I thought it was just me and the doc...ohhhh, no. A nurse that was like 150years old was going to help. Big Jim and the Twins were like Tiny Tim with goose bumps by the time she got near.... they shot me with the numbing meds...doc took a knife...I was not nearly numb enough! More meds and things went better. He only makes one cut so he reaches all the way into the other side which you can feal but no real pain....its when he pulls out the lines about 10inches....cuts them is when you feel your eyeballs JERK back into your head..then cartarizing them....smells like chicken....tuck and stitch....all better. Peas work great for pain and swelling. Take your meds...and when they say dont lift anything they mean it. :messedup:
Be ready for some cool bruising too....that southwestern look. :supp:
Good Luck.

Just Tool'n
08-30-2005, 04:53 AM
Been needing too get it done!
Maybe late october.
So the question is? Does the wife get more interested in sex after the surgery!
No more worries for her, & me too?
My wife says she will, or is she blowing smoke?

Mrs.JBR
08-30-2005, 04:58 AM
C-Mon guys, remember the UP-SIDE :wink:

BoatPI
08-30-2005, 05:20 AM
Imagine taking a soldering iron to your nuts. The pain is over in a week or so.

Jyruiz
08-30-2005, 08:25 AM
Been needing too get it done!
You better start the process. After my Doc saw me, he refered me, then another appointment for a consultation, then finally the real date. All this took over 3 months.

2Driver
08-30-2005, 08:35 AM
To ice or not to ice is up to you...same with pain meds. I needed neither.
BUT the most imprtant thing is to stay very mellow for a few days. Kick back at home in an easy chair and do not push it AT ALL.
Listen to your doctor on this even though you may feel well enough. The consequenses are ugly.
After that you need to shoot some practice blanks ( about 20 according to my doc!) then get a sample checks to be sure there are no more swimmers before proceeding. I did two checks to be sure.

THOR
08-30-2005, 08:58 AM
I had mine done 2 weeks ago but had to go into work the next day to babysit a deal I had going. Bad mistake. But, iced the boys and all was good along some Lortab.
Here is the honest truth from my perspective since everyone is a tad different. The shots in the sack hurt like typical shots and nothing more, no biggy. But, the pain from my point was when he singed the tubes. That part was not numb and hurt like getting burned in the sack. Not fun. The next day I missed out on resting and I felt like I was RD and got kicked in the junk once every hour. But, MAKE SURE YOU REST. That helps along with ice all f'n day long.

riverroyal
08-30-2005, 09:01 AM
give us a update 6 months after,I know the answer already.

OutCole'd
08-30-2005, 09:08 AM
Make sure the operating room is nice & warm. A cold room = shrinkage.

NashvilleBound
08-30-2005, 09:44 AM
Every time we pass one of those freeway signs for Micro Reversal on Vasectomies....my wife gives me that look like "please"..... OH HELL NO. It was too much fun the first time with needles and knives....BESIDES a newborn right now fits nowhere into my plans.

JB in so cal
08-30-2005, 09:46 AM
This whole thread needs to just go the phuck away :hammerhea It's hard to type with my legs crossed.

riverroyal
08-30-2005, 09:49 AM
its no big deal,,,the worse part is the stress of having someone working on your balls

JB in so cal
08-30-2005, 09:51 AM
its no big deal,,,the worse part is the stress of having someone working on your balls
I think I just found my new signature :rollside:

Focker
08-30-2005, 09:54 AM
all i can say is ouch!!

Jyruiz
08-30-2005, 02:42 PM
Well, had it done and it was very painless, I am really shocked of how painless it was. Hardley felt the needle, I did feel some pulling, but it was not bad.

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
08-30-2005, 03:02 PM
To ice or not to ice is up to you...same with pain meds. I needed neither.
BUT the most imprtant thing is to stay very mellow for a few days. Kick back at home in an easy chair and do not push it AT ALL.
Listen to your doctor on this even though you may feel well enough. The consequenses are ugly.
After that you need to shoot some practice blanks ( about 20 according to my doc!) then get a sample checks to be sure there are no more swimmers before proceeding. I did two checks to be sure.
I iced AND medicated. i then spent the next 2 days sitting on my couch playing x-box. I used frozen peas. There is absolutey NO REASON to not follow this procedure. We all know what we are dealing with here!!
or you could be like my buddy who hopped on his harley the very next day. By that night he had a swollen grapefruit between his legs and was frickin miserable. :cry:

WYRD
08-30-2005, 03:06 PM
Well, had it done and it was very painless, I am really shocked of how painless it was. Hardley felt the needle, I did feel some pulling, but it was not bad.
Hard to hurt something that small huh :idea: :devil: J/K glad you "pulled" through. I was one of the 2% that experience "extreme" swelling...................grapefruit anyone :p

Jyruiz
08-30-2005, 03:10 PM
Hard to hurt something that small huh
As long as I get mine. :rollside:

Brady Bunch
08-30-2005, 03:17 PM
Funny.......I called this morning to make a consultation appointment! Just got married and the new wife wants no more kids other than the ones I already have. Besides, having a kid now throws a wrench into retiring by 40. I already have a 13 year old daughter and a 10 year old boy. Easy decision...... :)