PDA

View Full Version : My kids are off to school..............

Debbolas
08-30-2005, 09:04 AM
My kids are off to school this morning, how about yours?
(two in high school, one in college ) :wink:
Yes, I'm old :p

Vada
08-30-2005, 09:05 AM
my kid hasn't started walking yet :D

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
08-30-2005, 09:09 AM
Deb--
where have you been all summer?

Debbolas
08-30-2005, 09:09 AM
Well, I didn't cry this time, but I REALLY want to call the school to check on my Freshman.......(My college daughter told me I was in NOT to do that) :cry:
Hold them while you can, because they grow up QUICK!! :wink:

Debbolas
08-30-2005, 09:11 AM
Deb--
where have you been all summer?
Havasu (Family & Friends picnic)
Dam Run
Lake Powell
Katherines/Park Moabi
B a c k S u r g e r y
....I'm having a tough time recoverying...
I have lots of stories and photos to post...................someday :wink:

AzLakeLizard
08-30-2005, 09:35 AM
My kids are off to school this morning, how about yours?
(two in high school, one in college ) :wink:
Yes, I'm old :p
Mine have been back to school since the 16th! My oldest going to University in Oregon, my Son is a Senior this year and my Baby is a Freshman! :2purples: HOLY COW does time fly!
and there is no such thing as AGE!.. it is all a state of mind! :wink:

boater72
08-30-2005, 09:38 AM
Next Tuesday for us! :cry:

Debbolas
08-30-2005, 09:39 AM
Mine have been back to school since the 16th! My oldest going to University in Oregon, my Son is a Senior this year and my Baby is a Freshman! HOLY COW does time fly!
and there is no such thing as AGE!.. it is all a state of mind!
:D

Mrs_Wally_Gator
08-30-2005, 09:42 AM
Mine don't start til Sept. 7th. Mine are 3rd and 4 th graders.

Debbolas
08-30-2005, 09:50 AM
So, can I call the school to check on my freshman? :)
(of course I wanted to put micro chips under my kids skin so I could track their movements from my laptop...............):D

pjones
08-30-2005, 10:12 AM
my kid hasn't started walking yet :D
excuses..excuses.....

Vada
08-30-2005, 10:16 AM
excuses..excuses.....
:p :p :p

AZKC
08-30-2005, 10:31 AM
My kids a fifth year freshman at our JC. Not really :wink: he is having to take his foreign language so he can transfer to the UofA as a junior, and he's taking sign language :)

syke-o
08-30-2005, 10:35 AM
my oldest child(3) started his first day of pre-school today.... it seeems like time as just flown by... my wife was ballin her eyes out when we left... i told her you can pick up him up in 4 hours :)

Vada
08-30-2005, 10:37 AM
my oldest child(3) started his first day of pre-school today.... it seeems like time as just flown by... my wife was ballin her eyes out when we left... i told her you can pick up him up in 4 hours :)
ahhhhhhh! That is so sad!
Geeze I cried when I dropped my little shnookers at the babysitters the first time when I had to go back to work :cry:

NoCal NoBoat
08-30-2005, 10:38 AM
Debbolas -
I left my daughter (a big Legolas fan, BTW) at college (Grinnell College, Iowa) last week.
She has her dorm room phone with voicemail, her cell phone with text messaging, and a laptop with LAN and wireless access.
I seldom hear from her.
The faculty guy told us not to feel bad about this. We should anticipate hearing from them in "a couple of weeks".

Debbolas
08-30-2005, 10:45 AM
I LOVE LEGOLAS
I use to have him in my avitar, but everyone thought I was a guy...... :rolleyes:
My college daughter just left this morning, but she lives close enough to comute home for weekends...she told me to get the washer ready :D
I was surprised I didn't cry this morning, I did when they started junior high.... :cry:

Debbolas
08-30-2005, 12:01 PM
My oldest daughter just called me from her first college class....bragging it was going to be easy... :notam: ........gosh I hope so.............. :rollside:

ahhell
08-30-2005, 12:10 PM
Hey lady...the boys have been in school since Aug. 8th...how youdoin', guess i should call and talk to you some times instead of the hubby... :D
Later...Bob
you goin to the race sunday??????

AirtimeLavey
08-30-2005, 12:23 PM
My daughter started 4th grade at a new (to her) school in your neighborhood. Supposed to be an outstanding school for this area. Congrats on the first one is college. Mine are still a ways off.
Sorry to hear that you're having a tough recovery. Hope it gets better for you, soon.

Debbolas
08-30-2005, 12:29 PM
No races for me, I'm barely making it..........but this week is better (much) better than last week. :wink:
My doc says another month......I'm just happy to be eating again :wink:

AzLakeLizard
08-30-2005, 12:36 PM
So, can I call the school to check on my freshman? :)
(of course I wanted to put micro chips under my kids skin so I could track their movements from my laptop...............):D
Oh come on MOM... let the Freshman come home today and tell you how everything went! :wink:

Debbolas
08-30-2005, 12:45 PM
Only one hour and one minute to go!!! :rollside:

Norseman
08-30-2005, 12:53 PM
Ours start Sept 7th, we have one starting middle school and one high school sophmore. They have both told thier mother that I am not allowed to go out to the bus stop and take pictures....... :(
I guess I'll have to sneak out anyway :D :D

Debbolas
08-30-2005, 01:00 PM
I can see you hidding in the bushes :D

Debbolas
08-30-2005, 02:45 PM
Ok, they are home and safe!!
They had a good day!!!
All is well :wink:

Miss Perfect
08-30-2005, 03:15 PM
Ok, they are home and safe!!
They had a good day!!!
All is well :wink:
I'm glad it went well for them! :rollside:

Norseman
08-30-2005, 03:32 PM
I can see you hidding in the bushes :D
I've seen both of them off to the first day of school since they started preschool.
Complete with Video and pictures!!! :D
Jessi thought it was OK, until she got to middle school, now in High School...... Well you know!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :argue:
Ryan was OK last year, but now he's on the High School kids bus, he wants no part of it either.
I might have to settle for pics in front of the house, and a video from the window. :cry:
At 6' 5" and 225 lbs it takes a pretty big bush to hide me!!!!!! :devil:

DUNDUN
08-30-2005, 03:32 PM
i started 3 weeks ago.. halfway through summer. lame. :notam:

Debbolas
08-30-2005, 03:41 PM
I've seen both of them off to the first day of school since they started preschool.
Complete with Video and pictures!!! :D
Jessi thought it was OK, until she got to middle school, now in High School...... Well you know!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :argue:
Ryan was OK last year, but now he's on the High School kids bus, he wants no part of it either.
I might have to settle for pics in front of the house, and a video from the window. :cry:
At 6' 5" and 225 lbs it takes a pretty big bush to hide me!!!!!! :devil:
Ok, I see your point.........got any big old trees up there in NY? :rollside:
Seriously, I was NOT allowed to wave or acknowledge my oldest daughter IN ANY WAY when I dropped her at Junior high, the same with my youngest son. My middle daughter didnt' care :cool:
I wouldn't even attempt that, during high school...... :rollside: