PDA

View Full Version : How I spent 3-4 hours of my Saturday.

dmontzsta
08-30-2005, 11:04 AM
http://www.dmontzsta.com/75Biesmeyer/100_3582s.jpg
I still cannot believe I have one in the garage, it is something I have always dreamed of owning one day and for it to be sitting there at the ripe ole age of 25 :) There is nothing but time...the sky is the limit.
Special thanks to Jerry and Billy B.

victorfb
08-30-2005, 11:08 AM
lets see more don, cmon now. dont hold out on us.

dmontzsta
08-30-2005, 11:10 AM
lets see more don, cmon now. dont hold out on us.
oh ok, since you asked Vic. :)
http://www.dmontzsta.com/75Biesmeyer/100_3584s.jpg http://www.dmontzsta.com/75Biesmeyer/100_3583s.jpg
VERY preliminary, this thing is going through sort of a makeover. :)
ONCE AGAIN! Thanks Jerry and Billy, without your knowledge, experience and connections. I wouldnt be NEARLY as motivated as I am right now.

uclahater
08-30-2005, 11:24 AM
I love the seat :crossx:

dmontzsta
08-30-2005, 11:25 AM
I love the seat :crossx:
Thanks, its a solid piece. Thinking of having it re-covered all black, it will be hot as hell, but it is tough to get the yellows to match.
You should see the boat those seats originally came out of...OMG. :rollside:

uclahater
08-30-2005, 11:34 AM
Thanks, its a solid piece. Thinking of having it re-covered all black, it will be hot as hell, but it is tough to get the yellows to match.
You should see the boat those seats originally came out of...OMG. :rollside:
I here the boat they came out of is Blinding bright, and that the owners an Ass Hole :idea:

lucky
08-30-2005, 11:48 AM
I here the boat they came out of is Blinding bright, and that the owners an Ass Hole :idea:
and the bottom is all wore out :yuk:

dmontzsta
08-30-2005, 12:05 PM
I dont know, the owner seemed cool as hell to me. I hear he is rich and travels the country first class. His boat is going to be more bitchen than he ever imagined too.
;)

mouzer
08-30-2005, 12:07 PM
CALM DOWN DON,good boy,heres a biscut!!!! :rolleyes: JUST KIDDING,DON :p

mouzer
08-30-2005, 12:09 PM
Your gonna rub the paint right off that thing! looks great tho! :hammerhea

dmontzsta
08-30-2005, 12:09 PM
CALM DOWN DON,good boy,heres a biscut!!!! :rolleyes: JUST KIDDING,DON :p
Only if you slow down on mouzers boat sales. :)

Jetboatguru
08-30-2005, 12:12 PM
Nice looking Grand Wizard. Would look great all white and a hood wouldnt it!
Please trim the V drive plate. :D

dmontzsta
08-30-2005, 12:16 PM
LMAO, too funny...suprised you didnt say a big ass cross on the deck. :)
I was talking with Jim (K8) on Saturday he had some funny stories to tell me about you. :)
I hear ya on the v-drive plate. Going to have it cut down, new whirlaway installed and rebuilt once I get the $$$ together. Then Billy gave me a great idea to have it bead blasted and the fins polished, should look "nostalgic".
:D

uclahater
08-30-2005, 12:30 PM
LMAO

ColeTR2
08-30-2005, 01:59 PM
That looks great!!

WILDERTHANU
08-30-2005, 03:17 PM
Hey Don did Kustom Trailers & Welding do your trailer mod. If so how much???? Im looking to get it done...

DUNDUN
08-30-2005, 03:20 PM
looks awesome! congratulations, i hope you have many good years out of it. :)

dmontzsta
08-30-2005, 03:41 PM
Hey Don did Kustom Trailers & Welding do your trailer mod. If so how much???? Im looking to get it done...
Yup! It was right around $400 with tax and all, that included painting the front part to blend the rest, they couldnt have done a better job.
HFK and ColeTR2: Thank you. I hope to have this boat for the rest of my life. :)

sintax
08-30-2005, 03:44 PM
looks very very choice. excellent work
I cant wait to see that thing all done. If you ever need any spare hands to help wrench let me know, would be good to get some time in on one before i got my own.

BIGCHRIS
08-30-2005, 04:50 PM
looks great, when do u estimate getting it wet,are u going with ford power :D

ss19crew
08-30-2005, 06:12 PM
Yup! It was right around $400 with tax and all, that included painting the front part to blend the rest, they couldnt have done a better job.
HFK and ColeTR2: Thank you. I hope to have this boat for the rest of my life. :)
Did you ever get the drop thru skag you were looking for??

FOURQ
08-30-2005, 06:25 PM
looks great, when do u estimate getting it wet,are u going with ford power :D
after I talked with Don this weekend i dont think he will have it wet till the year 2009 with all the upgrades he wants to do especially after talkin with the K guys lol
Q

GofastRacer
08-30-2005, 07:35 PM
Looks great Don!.. :cool:

dmontzsta
08-30-2005, 07:40 PM
Ford for sure. The reason everything is on hold is because I am JUST about to go forward with my own business, Thursday is the day of change. So it could take some time...(2 years) or I could have a Ford K boat by this summer...we will see...I received the key to my own office today and have a main customer lined up, wish me luck...for now I polish...and everything is on hold.

GofastRacer
08-30-2005, 08:26 PM
Ford for sure. The reason everything is on hold is because I am JUST about to go forward with my own business, Thursday is the day of change. So it could take some time...(2 years) or I could have a Ford K boat by this summer...we will see...I received the key to my own office today and have a main customer lined up, wish me luck...for now I polish...and everything is on hold.
Just take your time and do it right the first time, good luck on the biz that comes first!..

dmontzsta
08-30-2005, 08:29 PM
Just take your time and do it right the first time, good luck on the biz that comes first!..
Thanks Art. I am definately going to take the time and do it right, after spending time with Jerry, Billy and Ron Bolton! I know what needs to be done...
You have that right, 058 tells me that also. It is tough to put aside your toys for business, but once it is done I will have more money for toys and time to play with them.
:)

MandDPerformance
08-30-2005, 08:38 PM
Another B Boat. Right on Don. Nice piece. 632 Ford sound good.

GofastRacer
08-30-2005, 08:46 PM
Thanks Art. I am definately going to take the time and do it right, after spending time with Jerry, Billy and Ron Bolton! I know what needs to be done...
You have that right, 058 tells me that also. It is tough to put aside your toys for business, but once it is done I will have more money for toys and time to play with them.
:)
Yep, it pays off big time in the long run!..

dmontzsta
08-31-2005, 12:47 PM
632 Ford sounds nice, but might be a little overkill for me, unless you have one you would like me to try for you? We can have Billy paint Sponsored By M and D Performance! :D