PDA

View Full Version : Kilr's foursome post...

Phat Matt
08-30-2005, 04:45 PM
When I click on it my Norton blocks it from an attack. Then I can't log on for 30 minutes. This is what it is blocking. What did you do with those pics?
ICC Profile TagData Overflow
Severity: High
This attack could pose a serious security threat. You should take immediate action to stop any damage or prevent further damage from happening.
Description
This signature detects a buffer overflow condition in icm32.dll, exploited by rendering a malicious image file.
Additional Information
A buffer overflow has been reported in the icm32.dll. If the image contains International Color Consortium (ICC) data, icm32.dll will be loaded to process it.
A buffer overrun vulnerability exists in the processing images that contains a large ICC tag data size for any of the following tag entry signatures:
1)rXYZ
2)bXYZ
3)gXYZ
The purpose of the International Color Consortium® (ICC) format is to provide a cross-platform device profile format. Such device profiles can be used to translate color data created on one device into another device's native color space. The acceptance of this format by operating system vendors allows end users to transparently move profiles and images with embedded profiles between different operating systems. For example, this allows a printer manufacturer to create a single profile for multiple operating systems.
Affected:
All Windows.
Response
Visit the Microsoft Security Bulletin Page for patches.
Possible False Positives
There are no known false positives associated with this signature.

YOUNG NASTY MAN
08-30-2005, 04:48 PM
Sounds like an all out attack!!!!!
Hide behind your firewall!

boxscore
08-30-2005, 04:50 PM
Perhaps those girly's are sporting a virus?

Phat Matt
08-30-2005, 04:54 PM
Sounds like an all out attack!!!!!
Hide behind your firewall!
It blocked it. I was just curious if it happened to anyone else or is everyone else unprotected? :sqeyes:

Kilrtoy
08-30-2005, 04:54 PM
WOw, they are infected....
Who did this...
Well I just got my computer back and I have no viruses. hell I have so much security and protection I cant even see half the pics, that are posted on here...

bunny 166
08-30-2005, 04:55 PM
WOw, they are infected....
Who did this...
Well I just got my computer back and I have no viruses. hell I have so much security and protection I cant even see half the pics, that are posted on here...
But you are a hack master, so you can see them anyway, right?...... :devil:

Kilrtoy
08-30-2005, 05:00 PM
But you are a hack master, so you can see them anyway, right?...... :devil:
See that is how rumors get started.....
No I am not and I did not post a virus....... :hammerhea

bunny 166
08-30-2005, 05:02 PM
See that is how rumors get started.....
No I am not and I did not post a virus....... :hammerhea
I wasn't talking about the virus part silly.....I meant you are good with addresses....... :idea: :D

Nord
08-30-2005, 05:11 PM
should i be worried??? Pics came up fine here??

WYRD
08-30-2005, 05:16 PM
Matt the pics came up fine on my pc.............I am worried about a virus so as a percaution I am going to send all of my dirty pictures of women to you so you can scan them for me..........Thanks WYRD :idea:

bunny 166
08-30-2005, 05:16 PM
should i be worried??? Pics came up fine here??
Don't worry....Matt's not allowed to look at chicks in bathingsuits on his computer..... :hammerhea :)

Kilrtoy
08-30-2005, 05:34 PM
Matt the pics came up fine on my pc.............I am worried about a virus so as a percaution I am going to send all of my dirty pictures of women to you so you can scan them for me..........Thanks WYRD :idea:
So another words, He aint ever gonna get a pic from you,
UNLESS its naked dudes

WYRD
08-30-2005, 05:37 PM
So another words, He aint ever gonna get a pic from you,
UNLESS its naked dudes
well I do have one with a hottie in a compromising position I could send him :idea: :D