PDA

View Full Version : House Painters in the IE - Know Any?

C-2
08-30-2005, 10:11 PM
Looking to get some estimates on interior and exterior residence in Riverside.
Anybody have any good referrals?
Thanks in advance.

Outnumbered
08-30-2005, 10:58 PM
Try Jack Johnston @ JPS
909-352-2855 might be 951 now. He did a bunch of work for me in Arrowhead and does nice work for a very reasonable price. Works alone most of the time and speaks english :wink: .

C-2
08-31-2005, 06:20 AM
Thanks Outnumbered, that's the type I'm looking for!
Anybody else?

sigepmock
08-31-2005, 06:27 AM
Also try Manny Rosas, (909) 319-7049. He painted my house and my officelast month. He owns a large painting company but does side jobs. Used him when I worked for a large general contractor. He's the only painting contractor I have used who didn't turn in a bunch of extra work tickets at the end of the job. He's a very honest and reliable guy and he even boats at Havasu.
Chris Mock

YeLLowBoaT
08-31-2005, 07:38 PM
as a painting contractor in CA i would get as many bids as possible. local paper or the local paint store is usally a good place to pick up names / cards.
If you are really worried about cost i would talk to one of the employees of a bigger painting company-- they may not be lic. but you can noramally get good prices from them. I always look for cleanlness, sobberity, if they are going to work or not and thier imgrant statis when I hire ppl.
how ever you deside to go with make sure they use the higher end paints ( don't care from who as long as its not hd or lowes) the cost increse is almost nothing. Most ppl will not pass thier discount on too you ( 25%-50% depending on brand and how much they buy) just one more thing to think about.
painitng is like anything else prep work is the most important thing.
gl

Riverkid
08-31-2005, 07:42 PM
Try Wayne @ RCI out of Corona. Sorry I don't have their number. They painted our whole interior this year with the best paint, two rolled coats, in and out in three days. They did a fantastic job. I believe they are based out of Horsethief Canyon. Good luck.

C-2
09-03-2005, 09:31 AM
thanks for all the responses...anybody else?

essexjet
09-03-2005, 09:54 AM
Thank You C-2 as I am going to get the house painted in the next couple of weeks within the IE. Maybe we can get a two for one :D

BA Kurtis
09-03-2005, 07:13 PM
I would be glad to come by and give you an estimate, pm me with your address and ph.# :D

Ivan Dan
01-29-2006, 08:28 PM
thanks for all the responses...anybody else?
So who did you end up going with? How did they do? How much did they charge you?