PDA

View Full Version : New commercial on TV with Cindy Sheehan talking to the President

MagicMtnDan
08-31-2005, 07:37 AM
This woman is pathetic and needs therapy not the "help" that Michael Moore and George Soros are providing (money and THEIR message).
In the commercial she's talking to President Bush and says, "I want to tell you face-to-face how much this hurts." And, "It's time to admit mistakes and bring our troops home now."
Dear Cindy,
It's time for you to go back home. The media circus and your message is HURTING OUR TROOPS (YOUR SON'S FELLOW SOLDIERS). Your son would not support what you are doing. He would not be proud. I am not proud of your "bring our troops home" message - it's hurting our soliders, Irag and this country.
Go home Cindy. Get some grief counseling and celebrate your son's sacrifice in a way that doesn't disrespect him, his President and our country.
-Magic Mtn Dan

Vada
08-31-2005, 07:38 AM
You tell her!!!!

a catered life
08-31-2005, 07:42 AM
i find it hard to say this but "i agree with you MMD" god did i just say that? :confused: she needs to go home and get mental help she should have asked her son why he joined up? ;)

MagicMtnDan
08-31-2005, 07:49 AM
i find it hard to say this but "i agree with you MMD" god did i just say that? :confused: she needs to go home and get mental help she should have asked her son why he joined up? ;)
Thanks, I think :D (why is it so hard to agree with me? Am I that controversial? :idea: )
Cindy Sheehan's son served one tour and re-upped for his second. She had plenty of time to talk him out of it but obviously either didn't try or wasn't able to...

a catered life
08-31-2005, 08:01 AM
Thanks, I think :D (why is it so hard to agree with me? Am I that controversial? :idea: )
remember you ask i dont find you controversial at all just a bit of a ass :eek: on some subjects..but this is my computer opinion of you you may be a great guy in person :wink: