PDA

View Full Version : Hey pool guys.. Dumb question for you?

WetWillie
05-07-2006, 08:02 PM
I have one of these dancing around the bottem of my pool.
http://www.propools.com/images/Equip/cleaner/navigator_400.jpg
Today the family swam in the pool for the first time since we moved in
I picked this thing up and took a look at it and noticed it was a little banged up.. Looks like I am missing one of the side flapes and may need to order one. Is this a good model or unit to keep the pool clean or should I bee looking at something else???
Thank,
:rolleyes:

HAVA KEN
05-07-2006, 08:15 PM
They are one of the best on the market!!!! Go to havapoolsupply.com send an e-mail and we can get you the part....

ROZ
05-07-2006, 08:20 PM
As hava ken said, it's a good model.. I have one and it works great :cool: Also make sure there isn't anything stuck in the impeller... You can stick your finger in the hole in th ebottom to make sure it's moving...
I think ke has a pebble botom, so you may as well sell him the feet, too...

WetWillie
05-07-2006, 08:26 PM
I do have a pebble bottem and the feet are gone or I dont see much of them.
Will look again tommorow.. Will also check the Impeller.. There looked like the filter on the back and it was clogged up..
May need a new Pool guy wife said he was here less then 10 minutes the other day.. His invoice did say he was going to be doing a good cleaning to get it ready for summer. :rolleyes:

ROZ
05-07-2006, 09:03 PM
May need a new Pool guy wife said he was here less then 10 minutes the other day.. His invoice did say he was going to be doing a good cleaning to get it ready for summer. :rolleyes:
Sounds like you're getting your money's worth :D

RJ Nordic
05-07-2006, 10:01 PM
Hey Hava Ken, do you own a pool company in south OC? if so lets talk as I am going to be replacing all my equipment and love to give the business to a HB er. :)

boatsnblondes
05-07-2006, 10:08 PM
HAve on ein my pool, always swimmin' around doing it's thing.....I sent it in last week to get a checkeup after swimmin' for three years straight, and they fixed a couple of things, about 75 worth, he's back out there in the pool doin his thing.....they work great....