PDA

View Full Version : Any Sharpton Fans?

JB in so cal
08-31-2005, 07:38 AM
Sharpton Driver Arrested for Speeding
Aug 29 5:46 PM US/Eastern
WAXAHACHIE, Texas
A car carrying the Rev. Al Sharpton led sheriff's deputies on a nine- mile chase at speeds up to 110 mph before state troopers stopped the vehicle and arrested the driver, authorities said.
The civil rights activist called the sheriff's report "ludicrous" and accused the Ellis County officers of "embellishing the story."
"That nine-mile chase is news to me," Sharpton told The Associated Press. "All I know is that the police pulled us over because they wanted to talk to the driver about speeding."
Chief Deputy Charles Sullins said driver Jarrett B. Maupin, 43, was rushing Sharpton to Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport after Sharpton visited anti-war activist Cindy Sheehan on Sunday at her camp outside President Bush's ranch in Crawford.
Because the 2005 Lincoln was rented to Maupin, of Phoenix, sheriff's deputies impounded the car. Maupin posted a $1,000 bond on charges of evading arrest with a vehicle and reckless driving, authorities said.
The car carrying Sharpton and two other passengers was clocked doing 110 mph in a 65 mph zone on the interstate south of Dallas, Sullins said.
He said the driver ignored deputies' attempts to stop it and weaved in and out of traffic before state troopers were able to get in front of the car.
Sharpton caught a lift from a passing driver and made his scheduled flight to New York.

Jyruiz
08-31-2005, 07:42 AM
Another (Sharpton) idiot who goes where ever the he can get free exposure, and I can't stand the guy.

MagicMtnDan
08-31-2005, 07:50 AM
Al Sharpton is one of the people who are destroying our country from the inside. Unfortunately there are a lot of others who are doing it to (like his buddy Jesse Jackson).

spectratoad
08-31-2005, 08:09 AM
Sharpton Driver Arrested for Speeding
Aug 29 5:46 PM US/Eastern
WAXAHACHIE, Texas
The civil rights activist called the sheriff's report "ludicrous" and accused the Ellis County officers of "embellishing the story."
Sharpton is a real pro at this isn't he?????
"That nine-mile chase is news to me," Sharpton told The Associated Press. "All I know is that the police pulled us over because they wanted to talk to the driver about speeding."
Classic!!! :D :D
Oh BTW, I think Sharpton is an A$$

cdog
08-31-2005, 08:16 AM
Drop him off in new orleans. Mabey he'll blend in and get shot. He's a waist of air. just taking up space and using our laws to take advantage of stupid people.

pjones
08-31-2005, 08:46 AM
I'm so disgusted by that story I can't even think of
a decent response.
phukin idiot.

Drift
08-31-2005, 08:48 AM
He'll soon put a Racism spin on it.

pjones
08-31-2005, 08:52 AM
They were profiling....
And profiling's wrong.......

phuggit
08-31-2005, 09:03 AM
F'n piece of shit.

riverroyal
08-31-2005, 09:16 AM
he was probably late for confessional

JUST LOOKING
08-31-2005, 09:20 AM
:argue: F'n piece of shit.
Why even post this shit use the boards for something worst talking about like boats. :yuk: