PDA

View Full Version : Boat Accident????

noise pollution
08-31-2005, 10:37 AM
has anyone heard of a boating accident on either sat. or sunday? possibly a jet boat....yellow, racing another boat. it supposedly flipped while racing another boat and 2 people are still missing. driver was a sherriff from orange county and another female in the boat also. this is for a friend of mine so the detals are kinda vague to her. she just asked me to post. they are still trying to locate her friend but nothing has turned up in accident reports or at the hospitals and he hasnt shown up to work or home so this is all she has to go on. any help will be greatly appreciated. thanks guys! Rob

Mrs.Racer277
08-31-2005, 10:39 AM
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90485
This was involving a yellow boat???

noise pollution
08-31-2005, 10:45 AM
yea, all she knows is that it was a smaller type of jet boat, not sure if it was all yellow or just partially. she is also calling his friends to see what type of truck he drives and going to the launch ramps to search for it. basically no1 knows anything about him, he is just completly missing as of right now.

Mrs.Racer277
08-31-2005, 10:47 AM
That is terrible. I wish the best of luck to her. I hope she finds out all is fine.
Keep us posted.

dicudmore
08-31-2005, 11:22 AM
yea, all she knows is that it was a smaller type of jet boat, not sure if it was all yellow or just partially. she is also calling his friends to see what type of truck he drives and going to the launch ramps to search for it. basically no1 knows anything about him, he is just completly missing as of right now.
if its Rod, with a yellow STV he's fine except for some hurt pride and a sunk boat

franky
08-31-2005, 12:06 PM
A guy was running his Yellow Sanger Shovel Nose in front of Copper Canyon Sunday early AM doing 120 MPH passes and crashed and sank it. He is OK (huge cherry on his a** from hitting the water) boat is in 45 feet of water. Nobody else involved from what I was told.