PDA

View Full Version : Check Point at Topock?

DESERTDOG69
08-31-2005, 04:30 PM
I had a fellow boater that was at the river this last weekend, He said there was a floating DUI check point just past the topock bridge going towards HAVASU, JUST wondering if any one else seen this or not!!!!!!!!!!! :sqeyes:

pixilatedpussy
08-31-2005, 04:44 PM
I wonder if they will do it again this weekend!!!????? :confused:

Squirtin Thunder
08-31-2005, 04:46 PM
Tina the word on the street is they are hoping for a better turn out. I mean better revenue. I mean more offenders.

pixilatedpussy
08-31-2005, 04:48 PM
Tina the word on the street is they are hoping for a better turn out. I mean better revenue. I mean more offenders.
I guess I will be the sober driver then! :rolleyes:

ahhell
08-31-2005, 04:48 PM
had this happen to a freind, dick cop asks to board, boater says yes, does a life jacket count and comes up 1 short with him aboard....sites him for not having enuf floaties for everyone on board.....MORAL OF THE STORY...IF MISTER LAW MAN ASKS TO BOARD YOUR BOAT, HE MUST BRING HIS OWN FLOATIE...unless you carry alot of extras :devil:

pixilatedpussy
08-31-2005, 04:49 PM
had this happen to a freind, dick cop asks to board, boater says yes, does a life jacket count and comes up 1 short with him aboard....sites him for not having enuf floaties for everyone on board.....MORAL OF THE STORY...IF MISTER LAW MAN ASKS TO BOARD YOUR BOAT, HE MUST BRING HIS OWN FLOATIE...unless you carry alot of extras :devil:
NO CRAP??? That is not cool! I usually carry extras! Thanks for the info! Am I gonna see ya this weekend?

ahhell
08-31-2005, 04:52 PM
NO CRAP??? That is not cool! I usually carry extras! Thanks for the info! Am I gonna see ya this weekend?
Nope...going to the races with my son and the S.B co. fire dept.... :)

Kilrtoy
08-31-2005, 04:59 PM
Come on, That is so unbelievable....
I almost want to laugh.....

pixilatedpussy
08-31-2005, 05:00 PM
Nope...going to the races with my son and the S.B co. fire dept.... :)
Ahhh..How sweet! Have fun!!!! :p

Kilrtoy
08-31-2005, 05:02 PM
Why you passing out again.....

ahhell
08-31-2005, 05:03 PM
Come on, That is so unbelievable....
I almost want to laugh.....
I'll give you their phone # if you'd like

Kilrtoy
08-31-2005, 05:06 PM
I'll give you their phone # if you'd like
There is no way it went down like that....
So the cops pull them over and then give them a ticket for not having a life vest on board for them...
COME ON......

Squirtin Thunder
08-31-2005, 05:07 PM
I guess I will be the sober driver then! :rolleyes:
Tina,
Where are you folks gunna be thins weekend ???
Boat is almost back together !!!

JB in so cal
08-31-2005, 05:09 PM
I would bet a large amount of cash that if LE is undergoing a major WATER-borne operation, they'd be suited up in vests. I may be wrong...

ahhell
08-31-2005, 05:30 PM
There is no way it went down like that....
So the cops pull them over and then give them a ticket for not having a life vest on board for them...
COME ON......
it was a check point, cops ask to board, do a life jacket count and they are 1 short...the cops...up near moabi a couple years ago
believe it or not....im not gaining anything from this just for warning fellow hot boaters... :messedup:

ACCEPTENCE
08-31-2005, 05:32 PM
I would suppose it could happen, but not likely this weekend ;) .
I don't know about any "WORD ON THE STREET" but the last two
have been very successful.
It's not about the revenue, it's about removing OUI's from behind the wheel.
>

Essex502
08-31-2005, 05:33 PM
Wasn't there on Friday. Saturday we spent in Steamboat.

ahhell
08-31-2005, 05:35 PM
I rarely agree with you about anything :D but in this case, I'm with you. That's like a cop getting in your car with an open container and citing you for an open container.
believe what you want....

Squirtin Thunder
08-31-2005, 05:42 PM
I would suppose it could happen, but not likely this weekend ;) .
I don't know about any "WORD ON THE STREET" but the last two
have been very successful.
It's not about the revenue, it's about removing OUI's from behind the wheel.
>
I was bored last night and watched the city council meeting and that seemed to me thats what they were concerned about.

All IN
08-31-2005, 05:52 PM
If you drink and drive a boat, i hope you get put in jail.

J540
08-31-2005, 06:09 PM
Hay snob nose, mabe we will see you this weekend. :yuk: . what did your phone break or did you lose it, I called G yesterday (Mon,). no call back. Yah whatever. :boxingguy luv ya too.

pixilatedpussy
08-31-2005, 10:30 PM
Why you passing out again.....
Nope...I will be busy moving furniture!!! So I will be wide awake! But thanks for the concern sweetie! :p

pixilatedpussy
08-31-2005, 10:30 PM
Tina,
Where are you folks gunna be thins weekend ???
Boat is almost back together !!!
Not sure yet...Topock Sat mornin..thats all I know! :shift:

pixilatedpussy
08-31-2005, 10:33 PM
Hay snob nose, mabe we will see you this weekend. :yuk: . what did your phone break or did you lose it, I called G yesterday (Mon,). no call back. Yah whatever. :boxingguy luv ya too.
Oh hunney!!!! He told me you called...he was gonna call you back but we both have been going crazy trying to get everything ready to move! We leave early tomorrow morning! I will pm ya! We love you! You know that!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

MAINEVENT
08-31-2005, 10:34 PM
Topock Sat mornin..thats all I know! :shift:
You Better
Hey I sold My bike tonight i was kind of sad :( :(

pixilatedpussy
08-31-2005, 10:38 PM
You Better
Hey I sold My bike tonight i was kind of sad :( :(
You did!!! WHY?????? I thought we were gonna race???? :wink: Well I tell ya what...I will let you ride mine if I can drive the Rhino!!! :) Yes I will see your sexy ass Saturday mornin!!!!! :wink: We leave early am to move shit .....so I gotta go nite nite! I have to tow a big trailer & my hunney is towin the 5th wheel! :2purples: Keep in touch you have G's cell! :wink: Pm me yours real quick & I will save it! :wink:

Hustler
08-31-2005, 10:44 PM
You did!!! WHY?????? I thought we were gonna race???? :wink: Well I tell ya what...I will let you ride mine if I can drive the Rhino!!! :)
You can still get beat by it, it will just have new rider:D
Thanks again Alex, every one have safe weekend

MAINEVENT
08-31-2005, 10:55 PM
No Prob man :D

MAINEVENT
08-31-2005, 10:56 PM
I will let you ride mine if I can ride your Rhino!!! :)
DAMN :devil: no problem :D :D LOL

pixilatedpussy
08-31-2005, 10:57 PM
Oh...so ya wanna race the pussy huh????? Are ya sure about that??? Hee hee! :D

pixilatedpussy
08-31-2005, 10:57 PM
DAMN :devil: no problem :D :D LOL
LOL!!! See ya sweeie! Drive safe! :wink:

Hustler
08-31-2005, 10:59 PM