PDA

View Full Version : Gas Blends

JB in so cal
09-01-2005, 08:12 AM
I posted a question in C & T; I'll do it here too. For anyone in the oil buz.
What would it take to begin producing only 1 or 2 blends of gas? We currently produce, like 10 or so different blends for summer, winter 10% ethenol etc.
Sure seems it would be cheaper to make only a couple instead!
Discuss amongst yourselves...

Not So Fast
09-01-2005, 08:24 AM
Been asking that same question for a while JB, sure seems like it would relieve some pressure on the refineries to me!!:idea: NSF

cdog
09-01-2005, 08:38 AM
Ask boxer and feinstien to explain. While your at it, ask them to make sence of our gun laws too. I think this is their way to push us into submission. Like the Euro turds. If you don't like the cost of housing in socal . MOVE! If you don't like the gun laws in CA. MOVE! If you don't like the expense of gas. DRIVE A FLENSTONE CAR! or MOVE! That's thier attitudes. I'd bet those two ****s have stock in fuel cell powered cars. Further more. I think the biggest loser in the long run will be buisness. Consumers will stop buying all their useless shit.

JB in so cal
09-01-2005, 08:40 AM
Ask boxer and feinstien to explain. While your at it, ask them to make sence of our gun laws too. I think this is their way to push us into submission. Like the Euro turds. If you don't like the cost of housing in socal . MOVE! If you don't like the gun laws in CA. MOVE! If you don't like the expense of gas. DRIVE A FLENSTONE CAR! or MOVE! That's thier attitudes. I'd bet those two ****s have stock in fuel cell powered cars. Further more. I think the biggest loser in the long run will be buisness. Consumers will stop buying all their useless shit.
OK.
Dear Bitches,....
LOL :boxed:

cdog
09-01-2005, 08:40 AM
OK.
Dear Bitches,....
LOL :boxed:
OR CEE U ON Tuesday's! :crossx: