PDA

View Full Version : what the hell is up

egg beater
09-01-2005, 11:38 AM
yesterday - i was at havzooooo - with my darling wife whom was driving my 28 dcb ( blown v 10 teagues ( the only engine builder worth a dam )) and my kid ! I just bailed over board after putting on my speed ski - as i'm practicing for regieon 1 next month - so any ways my wife is watching me and she's wearing a kwityourbitchen biki and boy let me tell ya those lips looked good - .. and this assssssss hole in a 24 foot mb quart with p ditti or should i say ditti as he likes to be called , blasting threw those obnoixiously stupid speaker's the dumb ass is sporting a tuap'e and Louie Gaton sunglasses. So this dumb bastard - starts to circle my boat ( checking out my wife ) and proceeds to go around twice and smile at her , the focker almost runs me over . My wife flips him off and starts cussing him , I'm trying to turn my self back over from the " exxon valdez " driven by the vanilla ice wanna be - then to add insult to injury the waves flooded my boat and took my boat down - leaving my lil girl stranded - what kind of dumb asses do we have out there ??? if i find the bastard - he's gonna get a size tweeelve up his ass --- i don't know why these roll bar boats are so inconsiderate ??? :confused: If he's on the board -- you wait ****er - i'm looking for ya with my cp tunnel and your going down ... :crossx: 4000 psi of " knock your ass out " you will be wishin you where frenchie when i get done with you ! Chet

Rexone
09-01-2005, 01:46 PM
So he sunk your boat? :mad:
friggin losers.

cxr133
09-01-2005, 01:48 PM
ummm....... sorry
j/k your WIFE IS HOT
lol im sure that is what the real person is saying right now