PDA

View Full Version : With all this gas talk...

Jordy
09-01-2005, 01:42 PM
I've hooked up the boat and am off to the gas station to top it off before they raise prices again today. I have a feeling this is going to hurt. At least they're just little fishin' boat mota's and not big blocks. :( :( :(

Mrs.Racer277
09-01-2005, 01:44 PM
I've hooked up the boat and am off to the gas station to top it off before they raise prices again today. I have a feeling this is going to hurt. At least they're just little fishin' boat mota's and not big blocks. :( :( :(
A big shooter like you wont even feel it. :) :) :rolleyes:

Chase
09-01-2005, 01:46 PM
You know what they say....."just relax, it will only hurt for a second...??" :D

BarryMac
09-01-2005, 02:12 PM
Bring your vaseline, your gonna need it... :D

Jordy
09-01-2005, 02:25 PM
$316.55 was the total. The best part is filling one tank and then having to flip the whole truck and trailer around to get the other side as there are no transfers in between. Oh, and I had to run the card 4 times to get it done. Nothing like clicking off at $100 and knowing you still have more to go. :cry: :devil:
$3.10 a gallon for 91 right now. Up about $.20 from yesterday and even early this morning.

WYRD
09-01-2005, 02:27 PM
So your sayin your off to fill your wackkas up? :cool:

Jordy
09-01-2005, 02:31 PM
So your sayin your off to fill your wackkas up? :cool:
Nope, I'm back. Just a little bit lighter. :frown:

WYRD
09-01-2005, 02:33 PM
Nope, I'm back. Just a little bit lighter. :frown:
Next season is gonna be a little bit slower if these prices keep up................good news is that the thugs and trash that usually head out to the river won't be able to afford to next year...............the bad news is neither will I :frown:

voodoomedman
09-01-2005, 02:42 PM
$316.55 was the total. The best part is filling one tank and then having to flip the whole truck and trailer around to get the other side as there are no transfers in between. Oh, and I had to run the card 4 times to get it done. Nothing like clicking off at $100 and knowing you still have more to go. :cry: :devil:
$3.10 a gallon for 91 right now. Up about $.20 from yesterday and even early this morning.
I get the boat close enough to the pump so I can stretch the hose to the other side. Flipping around sucks. Especially when the station is full.

boatnam2
09-01-2005, 02:46 PM
that is why i love flying j in blythe fill both sides at the same time with 2 different pumps.

voodoomedman
09-01-2005, 02:48 PM
that is why i love flying j in blythe fill both sides at the same time with 2 different pumps.
But they heat their gas so it looks like you bought more than you did. :jawdrop:

Jordy
09-01-2005, 02:53 PM
I get the boat close enough to the pump so I can stretch the hose to the other side. Flipping around sucks. Especially when the station is full.
That used to work with my little boats. Not so much with this one. Flipping around it is. I found one station that has lots of room and sometimes I have to wait. I usually try to go late at night or first thing in the morning. Figured if I waited until late at night they would have jacked prices up a couple more times on me. :idea:

Danhercules
09-01-2005, 02:55 PM
Oh, and I had to run the card 4 times to get it done.
Damn your lazy, Just go in! Then you will be tired and can go to Hooters for a beer. :D

Jordy
09-01-2005, 02:55 PM
But they heat their gas so it looks like you bought more than you did. :jawdrop:
I thought they only did that with their diesel. :D

voodoomedman
09-01-2005, 02:57 PM
I thought they only did that with their diesel. :D
Whichever it is, it's all Bush's fault! :D

Jordy
09-01-2005, 03:04 PM
Whichever it is, it's all Bush's fault! :D
Damn right. I think he should send the twins, or at least Jenna, over so I can have a talk with them. :D :D :D

voodoomedman
09-01-2005, 03:10 PM
Damn right. I think he should send the twins, or at least Jenna, over so I can have a talk with them. :D :D :D
Just as long as we get to see the pictures on ***boat. :D

Jordy
09-01-2005, 03:13 PM
Just as long as we get to see the pictures on ***boat. :D
I'd hook ya up. I'm just waiting for that call back right now. Figure it should happen any minute. :idea: ;) :D

boatnam2
09-01-2005, 03:14 PM
bastards they owe me gas.

boatnam2
09-01-2005, 03:15 PM
jordy i meet the guy that sold you your boat at the harley shop last weekend.

Nord
09-01-2005, 03:18 PM
I know you answered this already Jordy, but I can't remember, where are you going this weekend??? :confused:

ROZ
09-01-2005, 03:31 PM
With all this talk about gas, I thought you should know I've had gas all day :)

dimarcobros
09-01-2005, 03:35 PM
Just think.....if you would have filled up yesterday when it was .20 cheaper then it only would have cost you $296.13. Only a case of beer, no big deal :hammer2: :eat:
:D :D :D
DMB

Ziggy
09-01-2005, 03:38 PM
With all this talk about gas, I thought you should know I've had gas all day :)
You too eh??? pppppfffffffttttt :p :p :p

Jordy
09-01-2005, 03:41 PM
jordy i meet the guy that sold you your boat at the harley shop last weekend.
Cool. I haven't talked to him for a while. I know the MTI was in the shop for a while though, don't know what was going on with that. Right about the time mine was in as well. It's all his fault. :D :D :D
I know you answered this already Jordy, but I can't remember, where are you going this weekend??? :confused:
I'm not going anywhere. Staying home, pulling the blinds and turning off the lights. ;)

Nord
09-01-2005, 03:42 PM
Just think.....if you would have filled up yesterday when it was .20 cheaper then it only would have cost you $296.13. Only a case of beer, no big deal :hammer2: :eat:
DMB
I Filled up last night because I heard about the jump comming today. Thank God!

Jordy
09-01-2005, 03:42 PM
Only a case of beer, no big deal :hammer2: :eat:
DMB
Yeah, but I don't buy beer on my boat. It's up to my boat bitches to show up with that, and cash, and food, and ice. ;)

dimarcobros
09-01-2005, 03:44 PM
Yeah, but I don't buy beer on my boat. It's up to my boat bitches to show up with that, and cash, and food, and ice. ;)
well there you have it then.....you are still ahead of the game. Good idea having them bring all the other stuff.
DMB

Havasu Hangin'
09-01-2005, 03:47 PM
...At least they're just little fishin' boat mota's and not big blocks.
http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de//2up.gif
PS- I make lots of friends at the gas station when I pull in...
http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de//person/fro.gif

Jordy
09-01-2005, 03:47 PM
well there you have it then.....you are still ahead of the game. Good idea having them bring all the other stuff.
DMB
Anytime we have to pay to launch, they cover that too. ;)
Oh, and my head boat bitch works for one of my customers so I write off some of it on my expense reports, and the rest I do for taxes as an unreimbursed business expense due to entertaining clients. ;)

Jordy
09-01-2005, 03:48 PM
http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de//2up.gif
PS- I make lots of friends at the gas station when I pull in...
http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de//person/fro.gif
I'm sure you do, especially when you forget your Oompa Loompa ladder and have to ask a stranger to give you a leg up to reach the pump handle. ;)

Havasu Hangin'
09-01-2005, 03:58 PM
I'm sure you do, especially when you forget your Oompa Loompa ladder and have to ask a stranger to give you a leg up to reach the pump handle. ;)
Yes, I am a very popular Oompa Loompa at the pumps...
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/74Cig_and_Sub.jpg
http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de//argue.gif

Artv
09-01-2005, 07:13 PM
now that the boat has gas, what time should i meet you at Lake Pleasent?

Mrs.Racer277
09-01-2005, 07:16 PM
I'm not going anywhere. Staying home, pulling the blinds and turning off the lights. ;)
Guess I should be at your house this weekend. :cry: :cry: :yuk:

Tom Brown
09-01-2005, 07:21 PM
................good news is that the thugs and trash that usually head out to the river won't be able to afford to next year...............the bad news is neither will I :frown:
Hey WYRD... do you need me to connect those dots for you?

Jordy
09-01-2005, 07:28 PM
now that the boat has gas, what time should i meet you at Lake Pleasent?
Thought you were going to the 'zoo????
I'll be out there all weekend I'm sure.
As far as stealing my gas, the boat is in the back yard, locked in with my evil guard dogs from hell and they don't like anyone in their yard. ;)

HighRoller
09-01-2005, 07:30 PM
some ASSS CLOWN is probly out steeling your gas as we speak :D :boxingguy
Hell, they're giving instructions on how to steal gas from stations with zip loc bags on another thread as we speak. I'll just tell em to stop by Jordy's house instead. BTW, what's the interest rate on a gas loan these days? :D :D :D :D