09-01-2005, 06:03 PM
draw down on some looters. They dropped the loot :2purples:

Kilrtoy
09-01-2005, 06:08 PM
Should have shot the shit bags...

RiverOtter
09-01-2005, 06:10 PM
He dam near did! They didn't react very quick then he raised his shot gut and they dropped the loot :D

Rexone
09-01-2005, 06:27 PM
With the exception of those taking food or water for survival those jackasses should be plugged on the spot. Taking advantage of a disaster (stealing) for personal gain should just not be tolerated.

ahhell
09-01-2005, 06:30 PM
ABC showed some lowlifes rollin outta wal-mart, carts piled high, yelling at the camera...this is mines, go away...READY, AIM....FIRE

77charger
09-01-2005, 06:31 PM
With the exception of those taking food or water for survival those jackasses should be plugged on the spot. Taking advantage of a disaster (stealing) for personal gain should just not be tolerated.
Thats my theory too food and water is needed not shoes,clothing,tvs,etc
Blow them all away hope when they plug in that new tv they get the shit shocked out of them.

Boatcop
09-01-2005, 09:05 PM
What are they going to do with a 32" TV?
No power. Definitely no cable.
And they're all going to be moved out of there anyway. You think the rescuers are going to let them bring the TV with them? I think not. Just about everything in the city will have to be dozed or gutted until it's sanitary enough to live in.
I was watching MSNBC earlier this evening and they had a reporter inside a WalMart filming and interviewing the looters. They went down one aisle and saw 2 female NOLA Cops stuffing a shopping cart. When asked waht they we're doing, one said "My job. Watching for looters", as kids went riding by on bikes
She went on down the aisle stuffing shoes, nylons and about anything else she could find into the cart.
New Orleans doesn't have the best record of integrity in their PD. I hope those 2 are fired and brought up on the stiffest charges they can levy. That kind of s#it makes all of us look bad.

Ziggy
09-01-2005, 09:23 PM
The TV shot that cracked me up the most was a couple of looters rolling the whole store shelf down a street.....what dip wads and low lifes.
I can see food, water, clothing to some degree and survival gear...if its just regular commodities they should be taken down.
In one case I heard the police enlisted the looters they were roosting to carry food and water to other areas, then gave them ok's to get some for themselves.....food and water that is.

RiverOtter
09-02-2005, 03:24 AM
What are they going to do with a 32" TV?
No power. Definitely no cable.
Maybe they looted a generator :idea:

lucky
09-02-2005, 05:49 AM
this is how i feel about it - It's screwed that people are so low and have no respect , but in all reality - what the hell are the merchants going to do with the crap - its going to be at least a month or two before we see any progress there ?? if it stays in the stores - it will probably be junk any ways -- and hey - give a brother some nike's and he's your buddy forever ! now the problmem lie's with the firearms . national gaurd should intervine there as Those looters are not gettting that shit for ANYTHING GOOOD ! but all the retail crap -who cares under the circumstances ---- just my .002

PHX ATC
09-02-2005, 06:45 AM
just my .002
Do they still make the venerable 2/10 of a cent coin? :D :D

Sane Asylum
09-02-2005, 07:04 AM
Do they still make the venerable 2/10 of a cent coin? :D :D
Only you would catch this........And yes, they do.....It's called a Peso.. :hammerhea

Debbolas
09-02-2005, 07:06 AM
Hey Lucky!! :D :clover:
Well after the goverment took their cut, he's only left with that much :wink:

AZKC
09-02-2005, 07:10 AM
Now the fools are shooting at the boaters that are trying to help them, WTF :devil:

PHX ATC
09-02-2005, 07:18 AM
I view this as a golden opportunity for Jeff the Havasu Marina manager/owner to start up a new adventure...this seems right up his alley. :)

Debbolas
09-02-2005, 07:27 AM
I view this as a golden opportunity for Jeff the Havasu Marina manager/owner to start up a new adventure...this seems right up his alley. :)
:D

Man-de-lone
09-02-2005, 07:28 AM
I think they need to show some white people looting. :220v: You know, just for balance.

Debbolas
09-02-2005, 07:29 AM
affirmative action?

Burley1
09-02-2005, 07:51 AM
Yea what Kilr said!!!

2Driver
09-02-2005, 07:53 AM
The white folk will do their looting like they always, with an insurance claim form in their hands. ;)
You can't play both sides of the harmonica bud :rolleyes:

lucky
09-02-2005, 08:55 AM
You can't play both sides of the harmonica bud :rolleyes:
actually you can - but you have to suck :D

superdave013
09-02-2005, 09:12 AM
The white folk will do their looting like they always, with an insurance claim form in their hands. ;)
Only because they can.

Kilrtoy
09-02-2005, 09:15 AM
No offense, but so does shooting people for stealing. ;)
Yeah dont shoot.
A looter now shot a cop in the head yesterday. The cop was trying to stop him from looting.
they need to start getting a little more serious now....

jackpunx
09-02-2005, 09:23 AM
When we had the riots here in LA.. and people started looting.. I lived a few towns away from where that was going on.. they were burning their own city.. it was amazing to me.. They are hand fed by our system.. so they knew that tax payers would foot the dime and fix it when they were done thrashing..
We sat on our roofs and near our local stores and markets with guns waiting for them scumbags to come and try that crap in our neighborhood..
It amazes me the thinking and mentality that they pass to each other in those areas from generation to generation..
They need to break that cycle and take responsibility for their lives like everyone else..
Not everyone in those neighborhoods are this way.. but most are..
If we continue to support that way of life (gangs ,drugs Baby makers)and that lifestyle by continuing to give young healthy people welfare that should be working like the rest of us
I think that all people on welfare should be forced to be on some type of contraception.. if they procreate they will teach their kids to do the same thing.. and will continue to take take take..

ROZ
09-02-2005, 09:32 AM
THe looters aren't smart enough to know that wet electronics are NO GOOD :notam:

jackpunx
09-02-2005, 09:43 AM
I agree with everything you said except this. The media has jaded us into believing this, by bombarding us with the same pictures of the same crimes over and over again. Most people are not lawless by nature. It's the few that do things like this that capture our attention.
have you been down to crenshaw on a sat night?

jackpunx
09-02-2005, 09:46 AM
Not recently, but I grew up in Boyle Heights.
Well not much has changed.. and I do agree with you now that I think about it.. Maybe its not "most" people down there.. but the numbers of people that would break the law when given the chance are very large in comparison to other areas..

lucky
09-02-2005, 09:57 AM
if you get busted for looting and go to jail you get food and water ?? right :idea:

lucky
09-02-2005, 10:13 AM
It's win win. :D
yea and then they get to play the new game cube they shove up their ass :D lol

2Driver
09-02-2005, 10:31 AM
Sure I can. Who's going to stop me?
No one is going to stop your lips from flapping Shockwavebob. I suppose it's just a matter of how much credibility and respect you want in addition to how you want your intelligence level perceived by others. Clearly I missed judged you. No need to respond....
Have a good day

meaniam
09-02-2005, 10:44 AM
i just read a man in missisippi, shot his sister in the head over a bag of ice.
my? is how the hell is there ice with no electricity? or maybe he shot her becuase she came back empty handed?

PHX ATC
09-02-2005, 11:45 AM
Here's a little blurb from the WSJ, a Ms. Noonan, I believe.
A good read.
As for the tragic piggism that is taking place on the streets of New Orleans, it is not unbelievable but it is unforgivable, and I hope the looters are shot. A hurricane cannot rob a great city of its spirit, but a vicious citizenry can. A bad time with Mother Nature can leave you digging out for a long time, but a bad turn in human behavior frays and tears all the ties that truly bind human being--trust, confidence, mutual regard, belief in the essential goodness of one's fellow citizens.
There seems to be some confusion in terms of terminology on TV. People with no food and water who are walking into supermarkets and taking food and water off the shelves are not criminal, they are sane. They are not looters, they are people who are attempting to survive; they are taking the basics of survival off shelves in stores where there isn't even anyone at the cash register.
Looters are not looking to survive; they're looking to take advantage of the weakness of others. They are predators. They're taking not what they need but what they want. They are breaking into stores in New Orleans and elsewhere and stealing flat screen TVs and jewelry, guns and CD players. They are breaking into homes and taking what those who have fled trustingly left behind. In Biloxi, Miss., looters went from shop to shop. "People are just casually walking in and filling up garbage bags and walking off like they're Santa Claus," the owner of a Super 8 Motel told the London Times. On CNN, producer Kim Siegel reported in the middle of the afternoon from Canal Street in New Orleans that looters were taking "everything they can."
If this part of the story grows--if cities on the gulf come to seem like some combination of Dodge and the Barbarian invasion--it's going to be bad for our country. One of the things that keeps us together, and that lets this great lumbering nation move forward each day, is the sense that we will be decent and brave in times of crisis, that the fabric holds, that under duress it is American heroism and altruism that take hold and not base instincts born of irresponsibility, immaturity and greed.
We had a bad time in the 1960s, and in the New York blackout in the '70s, and in the Los Angeles riots in the '90s. But the whole story of our last national crisis, 9/11, was courage--among the passersby, among the firemen, among those who walked down there stairs slowly to help a less able colleague, among those who fought their way past the flames in the Pentagon to get people out. And it gave us quite a sense of who we are as a people. It gave us a lot of renewed pride.
If New Orleans damages that sense, it's going to be painful to face. It's going to be damaging to the national spirit. More damaging even than a hurricane, even than the worst in decades.
I wonder if the cruel and stupid young people who are doing the looting know the power they have to damage their country. I wonder, if they knew, if they'd stop it.
Ms. Noonan is a contributing editor of The Wall Street Journal and author of "A Heart, a Cross, and a Flag" (Wall Street Journal Books/Simon & Schuster)

PHX ATC
09-02-2005, 11:46 AM
Oh, I'm sick the day that the standardized tests come in the mail. Count me as a big, fat ZERO! :rollside: