PDA

View Full Version : Over*there

NOTALENT
09-02-2005, 05:48 AM
This has to be the best show I have ever watched. Ever since Kilr posted about this I watched it to see what the hype was and have'nt stopped. It is freakin amazing. They actually show the real things going on oversea's right now. Most movie's or show's try to end with the happy ending...however with this show, they are showing the truth. Last nights episode was devistating.
Anyone else see it???

riverbound
09-02-2005, 05:49 AM
This has to be the best show I have ever watched. Ever since Kilr posted about this I watched it to see what the hype was and have'nt stopped. It is freakin amazing. They actually show the real things going on oversea's right now. Most movie's or show's try to end with the happy ending...however with this show, they are showing the truth. Last nights episode was devistating.
Anyone else see it???
Having 2 family members overseas fighting....has kept me away from watching it :(

Supultlbich
09-02-2005, 05:55 AM
Have not seen the show. Heard it was very well done. Have several good friends over their and I guess I just dont want any more reminders of the hell those guys are facing right now. The fact that I'm sitting here typing right now seems so small, but without them doing what they do its not possible.
I'm glad you like the show, those men and woman need all the support they can get.

NOTALENT
09-02-2005, 06:04 AM
I totally feel you guy's. I have a few buddies from high school that are there. I hate to see what's actually going on there, but it is something that need's to be seen and people need to be aware of. Especially our piece of shit government! This show is definitley going to open up there perspective.

rivergoer
09-02-2005, 06:05 AM
HELL YEAH bring me home!!! bring me home!!!n :p :mix:

plaster dave
09-02-2005, 06:07 AM
I am glue to the tv when its on.

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
09-02-2005, 07:05 AM
what station is it on? I missed the Kilr post...

Keyser
09-02-2005, 07:09 AM
Anyone else see it???
I have to Tivo all of them, work nights, but I know what you mean, this show is awesome. Makes you realize what a sacrafice all of these great men and women are doing. Weather you are for or against the war, you have to respect and support the troops.

Keyser
09-02-2005, 07:10 AM
what station is it on? I missed the Kilr post...
FX

chrissy
09-02-2005, 07:22 AM
Having 2 family members overseas fighting....has kept me away from watching it :(
Yeah, I haven't really been able to watch since my 22 year old nephew who's in the army just left to go over there. :frown:

Miss Perfect
09-02-2005, 07:23 AM
Yeah, I haven't really been able to watch since my 22 year old nephew who's in the army just left to go over there. :frown:
I know what you mean. I haven't been able to watch any of this type of stuff since Piper left. :frown:

pixrthis
09-02-2005, 09:27 AM
It's the best show on television. Does anybody know how accuarate it is?

Supultlbich
09-02-2005, 09:53 AM
I totally feel you guy's. I have a few buddies from high school that are there. I hate to see what's actually going on there, but it is something that need's to be seen and people need to be aware of. Especially our piece of shit government! This show is definitley going to open up there perspective.
I am with you there. People need to know the truth!!!!!!! I hope the show depicts the bravery and courage these people show. As a Firemen people tell us all day long that we are heroes and such. The real heroes are in Iraq getting shot at and watching there friends die. As for the rest of us we should simply be gratefull and say thanks.

Caribbean Jet
09-02-2005, 09:54 AM
What channel is ot on for Direct TV?

cxr133
09-02-2005, 09:56 AM
FX is like my favorite channel now
Over There
The Shield
Nip/Tuck

Mike.A
09-02-2005, 10:13 AM
Awsome show,
I watch it every Weds. and I tivo it for the wife so she can watch it the next day.

boater72
09-02-2005, 10:16 AM
Last nights ending was off the hook.

a catered life
09-02-2005, 01:47 PM
Anyone else see it???
i must agree with you there......out of all the crap thats on tv these days this is a great show.........glad to see someone has decided to make a good show and stick with it........i use to be a big hill street blues guy and i rank this show up there with it

jtmarten
09-02-2005, 03:16 PM
FX is like my favorite channel now
Over There
The Shield
Nip/Tuck
I'll second that! I set up a season pass for all three.