PDA

View Full Version : what headers?

Michael Minegar
09-02-2005, 06:05 AM
Ordering lots of motor stuff this week. I want to use this boat at the local lake with normal sound laws. Can you tell me what headers are politically correct for a B boat and if the manufacturer has provisions for mufflers or water or both? Must also work around the stack tanks. Thanks in advance. You guys have all been great dealing with an old fat guy with a bad habit.

Terminal Velocity
09-02-2005, 07:09 AM
Mike,
I'll be in SLC tomorrow afternoon send me your phone numbers and we'll get a list of stuff your looking for. i know we have a couple sets of headers, one set is the old black standard bassetts and another set we used on the pro stock motor they are coated and the collector was shortened on those. i'll take my camera and maybe i can get pics to you over the weekend.
James

BILLY.B
09-04-2005, 05:51 AM
Ordering lots of motor stuff this week. I want to use this boat at the local lake with normal sound laws. Can you tell me what headers are politically correct for a B boat and if the manufacturer has provisions for mufflers or water or both? Must also work around the stack tanks. Thanks in advance. You guys have all been great dealing with an old fat guy with a bad habit.Michael if Terminal's headers don't work Mike Leach out of Orange Ca. makes alot of the headers for the circle guys. He also has a set that run a Borla style collector. Pretty cool looking for having that style collector.

Michael Minegar
09-07-2005, 09:11 AM
Billy B. Can I have Mike Leach's phone number???

V-DRIVE VIDEO
09-07-2005, 10:14 AM
Billy B. Can I have Mike Leach's phone number???
Mike Leach,
Ask him about the time he crashed the K boat at puddingstone :D
(714) 639-5220

dmontzsta
09-07-2005, 10:17 AM
Do you think he would make them for a BBF? :D

V-DRIVE VIDEO
09-07-2005, 10:20 AM
Do you think he would make them for a BBF? :D
He can custom make anything. Just tell him you want a set of stepped superstock headers with a ford flange.

dmontzsta
09-07-2005, 10:38 AM
He can custom make anything. Just tell him you want a set of stepped superstock headers with a ford flange.
Sweet. He will be the guy I contact when the time comes. :)

V-DRIVE VIDEO
09-07-2005, 10:41 AM
Sweet. He will be the guy I contact when the time comes. :)
Start savin, he's not cheap!

dmontzsta
09-07-2005, 10:42 AM
Start savin, he's not cheap!
:) I am thinking $800-1k sounds about right? I will have to start saving then, cause I want this thing done right.

vdriver4ever
09-07-2005, 01:07 PM
Sounds like what I need for my Nordskog too. I think those would work the best with my 427 Tunnel Port.