PDA

View Full Version : Got Gas??

MarKist
09-02-2005, 06:58 AM
we can't find any gas here !!wonder what the problem is ?? :eek: :eek:
oh well, guess we'll hang out at the pool this Labor Day (that sux)
Markist

promod
09-02-2005, 07:14 AM
mark some of the stations around here are out too, the price is 3.47 gal also that sucks with these boats we got but hell alcohol isnt but .80 gal but twice as much burned though but still its 1.60 that way, it's going to worse i think before it gets better :messedup:

MizBubba
09-02-2005, 07:15 AM
We have gas here, but it's running between $3 - $3.50/gal. :squiggle:
Our hobby has become a bit more costly... :idea:
Hmmmm..... It's still worth it!!!! :messedup: :D

CMZRACING
09-02-2005, 07:31 AM
hey guys i heard on the news that 1/4 of the crude oil goes through new orleans area. now that they have just got hit by a cat 4 hurricane they said to expect prices to jump again very very soon. sounds like its going to suck for a while. just a lil update.

fat rat
09-02-2005, 05:35 PM
Georgia has gas....................@$6.00 a gallon, looks like the jet boat market may take another dive, like the 70's.

hot_rod
09-02-2005, 06:17 PM
Georgia has gas....................@$6.00 a gallon, looks like the POWER boat market may take another dive, like the 70's.
Can you say SAIL

MarKist
09-02-2005, 08:36 PM
hey people, WE are the lucky ones !!!look how people are living in New Orleans
all I can say is GOD BLESS them, no water, no food, no place to live, you name it, they don't have it :frown: :frown: :frown:and all we can think about is how we are gonna afford gas for our boats......so I'm gonna call my local B.O.T.E. family, and get everybody over and cook out and swim in the pool and save the gas !!!!this is the time to thank god that we have what we have and our love ones are still with us .....its a sad story but it could be worse.......hope everybody has a safe weekend :( :(
the "Markist's"

fat rat
09-03-2005, 02:09 AM
Can you say SAIL
HELL NO!

fat rat
09-03-2005, 02:15 AM
all I can say is GOD BLESS them, no water, no food, no place to live, you name it, they don't have it :frown: :frown: :frown:and all we can think about is how we are gonna afford gas for our boats......so I'm gonna call my local B.O.T.E. family, and get everybody over and cook out and swim in the pool and save the gas !!!!this is the time to thank god that we have what we have and our love ones are still with us .....its a sad story but it could be worse.......hope everybody has a safe weekend :( :(
the "Markist's"
AMEN! .............I hear you and that is so true, I can't imagine being in thier position. Have a happy and safe weekend.

promod
09-03-2005, 02:29 AM
the "Markist's"
AMEN BROTHER THAT SAID IT ALL, we don't have it half as bad as they do

orange peel
09-03-2005, 02:32 PM
we can't find any gas here !!wonder what the problem is ?? :eek: :eek:
oh well, guess we'll hang out at the pool this Labor Day (that sux)
Markist
I got Gas but it might be from those chilli beans i ate :jawdrop:
No shit tho who wants gas @$3.50 per gal or higher thats just crazy.
The guy that runs the BP by my house says he wont go up any higher on his prices so thats good for us :2purples:
Oh yea call me and let me know where you are going and when please thank you sir

DaveA
09-03-2005, 05:56 PM
I wuz planning on taking the wife down to Myrtle Beach this weekend and stay in her brother's condo, but she's got cold feet on the fuel thing. Worried we might not get back without a problem. Well, I didn't do anything to discourage the trip, but I will now have some time to work on the Raysoncraft wiring harness....that's been under construction ALL summer!
The Antique Classic Boat Show is next weekend at Queens Landing on Lake Norman and the theme is "Race Boats Come to Race City". If I can get this ol' 'race boat' running, it'll be there! I've got 5 gallons of 93 octane stashed just to get it there and get it back again, then bench race on the dock all day!

shirkey4750
09-03-2005, 09:12 PM
Gas is back down to $2.85 here.

DansBlown73Nordic
09-04-2005, 03:49 AM
Gas here in NY is around $3.50...for the cheap stuff. we planned to go to the Lake tomorrow....Boat has 3/4 tank from last weekend....Cheap gas $2.75 gal. stuff :hammer2:
I think we will stay home and work on the new house.......... :idea:

Huffer
09-04-2005, 04:56 AM
Well There Goes That Trip Lurch And Travis! Gas Is A Problem Next Time?everyone Have A Nice And Safe Holiday!!!! God Bless Huffer And Miss Kitty!!!!! Mt.island Here We Come!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wet Dream
09-05-2005, 08:25 AM
Gas is back down to $2.85 here.
BACK DOWN???? When its BACK DOWN to $1.65 then its all good. :mad: We have been getting used to these higher prices month after month so after seeing $6 per gallon in some areas...yeah $2.85 looks good. Even $2 looks good. I would love to take the boat out for just a couple of hours today, but we'll see. Its been a good weekend to stay at home, with the family and friends and just hang out. Hope you all are having fun.

HammerDown
09-05-2005, 03:53 PM
BACK DOWN???? When its BACK DOWN to $1.65 then its all good. :mad: We have been getting used to these higher prices month after month so after seeing $6 per gallon in some areas...yeah $2.85 looks good. Even $2 looks good.
I hear ya pal...were getting bent over and that's all there is to it! :mad:
Last year $1.65 think we'll ever see it below $2.00 again ...not:burningm: