PDA

View Full Version : Venting.... Damn people who think they are everything.

Magic34
09-02-2005, 10:48 AM
I have to vent....
Our corporate HQ is in Vegas and I travel there for multiple days every other week. I live in AZ, and have not yet decided to move to Vegas. I also travel all over the US and Canada doing meetings and trainings for groups of people. I have a customer service staff that services our customers processing oders and helping them with their business.
They get this phone call today, and this guy acts like he is god from Canada and wants to talk with me. We get many calls each day with people trying to solicit business to me and they are to take a message and I call the person back. This guys yells at my rep in customer service because he wants my phone # and they will not give it to him. If they did, I would have 20 calls a day that would just piss me off. They will take that message and give the person my email address.
So here we are today. A guy calls and blah blah blah. Gets pissed that he only got my email and sends me this email message:
"I was trying to call your company as we are developing a new product and it was like pulling teeth to get a telephone number to call you.
Seeing as your staff make it this difficult to inquire the start of a business venture, This email is to let you know that you just lost $500,000-1 mil. worth of business.
And If you work from your home and privacy is such an issue, than I guess you dont take what you do very seriously.
Regards"
So it pisses me off and I send him this:
"Everyday, our distributor service employees are contacted via telephone to speak with someone from our executive team in an attempt to solicit some form of business. The distributor service department has been instructed to take information from such calls and we will return the message via the contact information that was provided. The department that you contacted is specifically designed to service our customers and when a solicitation call comes into that department, they are to take a message and we will contact the party who left the message.
Many of the serious solicitations that come to us normally send a professional proposal including introduction letter and business background with a request for a telephone meeting. If someone has taken the time to do a professional approach, I will always give them the time to speak with me, regardless of who that business would benefit more in the proposal. I personally, would expect to do nothing less if I was looking to invest the amount of money you are claiming to bring into any business. It is rare that I am ever called with someone stating that they have $500,000+ dollars they would like to spend with us. Actually, you would be the first that has made a call as such.
I would have liked to take the time to speak with you regarding future business, however, I do not think after your email that the relationship would work between us. Mr. XXX, it is unacceptable to contact me with an email with assumptions of how I work in my business and how serious I take my company that has produced great products for the past 15 years.
Thank you for your interest, but respectfully, I would not like to hear anything further based on the attitude towards me in your email regardless of how much money you claim to have. You have no information about me whatsoever and you made a poor and very wrong assumption.
Thank you for your interest and have a good day.:"
Who the hell says hey I got a million dollars and I want to talk to someone so I can spend it with you? This is not how business is done.
What a dick. Thanks I feel better.

riverroyal
09-02-2005, 10:51 AM
i should have contacted you on here first,that was rude of me huh? also i really only have 10$,my finger hit the 0 to many times

Jordy
09-02-2005, 10:52 AM
That's good stuff right there. I love people like that and have no problem referring them to my assistant Mr. Click when they do get through to me on the phone. ;) :D

WYRD
09-02-2005, 10:53 AM
Dude you really should have taken my call :idea: Now I am going to haunt you on HB all day everyday :crossx: :crossx:
Awsome Response letter though :D

Rockdog
Hope he enjoys sitting on his money w/ an attitude like that. You were very professional in your response. I can see some con artist playing this guys ego and bilking him out of his $1mil.

Magic34
i should have contacted you on here first,that was rude of me huh? also i really only have 10$,my finger hit the 0 to many times
LMAO!!! Thanks guys, feel better now. Just bullsh*t how people think they should talk sh*t to make them feel better.

Magic34
09-02-2005, 10:54 AM
I can see some con artist playing this guys ego and bilking him out of his $1mil.
Want his email address? :wink:

Scream
09-02-2005, 11:00 AM
He probably thought he was your sole customer. How dare you not give him your personal contact info...just rediculous... :wink:
Last year, during the Holidays (our busiest time) a customer ordered thier Thanksgiving Turkeys to be delivered the Monday before the holiday. We take thier order and massage it to fit the sizes of birds we actually have, not too far from what they originally wanted, and deliver them, put them away for them, even go so far as to clean the stores floor when we leave...Customer service is a good thing. The store owners son, who couldn't deal with the size variations (these are living animals, you can't turn them off like a faucet when they get to size) called to complain. My brother took the call and talked to the kid for about 20 minutes and this kid got angrier and more agressive. Finally my brother told him that he needed to control his temper or he'd hang up, the kid told my brother "I'll kick your ass, Bitch!". This made my brother angry and made him laugh so hard the kid just hung up. We went back, picked up all the turkeys from the store, cleaned up our mess and haven't been back since. The kids father has called many time since trying to re-establish a business relationship, but we've decided not to, for now anyway.
Life's too short and we shouldn't have to deal with assholes if we don't want to, IMO. I liked your letter, should have come with a nice swift kick in the ass...
Scream

Magic34
09-02-2005, 11:01 AM
That's good stuff right there. I love people like that and have no problem referring them to my assistant Mr. Click when they do get through to me on the phone. ;) :D
Mr. Click. That's great!! I am actually going to hire his sister, Ms. Click.
That will be good. I am so going to use that on the next solicitation call at the house.
"Please explain this to my assistant Ms. Click to make a decision, hold please."

INSman
09-02-2005, 11:03 AM
I have to vent....
Our corporate HQ is in Vegas and I travel there for multiple days every other week. I live in AZ, and have not yet decided to move to Vegas. I also travel all over the US and Canada doing meetings and trainings for groups of people. I have a customer service staff that services our customers processing oders and helping them with their business.
They get this phone call today, and this guy acts like he is god from Canada and wants to talk with me. We get many calls each day with people trying to solicit business to me and they are to take a message and I call the person back. This guys yells at my rep in customer service because he wants my phone # and they will not give it to him. If they did, I would have 20 calls a day that would just piss me off. They will take that message and give the person my email address.
So here we are today. A guy calls and blah blah blah. Gets pissed that he only got my email and sends me this email message:
"I was trying to call your company as we are developing a new product and it was like pulling teeth to get a telephone number to call you.
Seeing as your staff make it this difficult to inquire the start of a business venture, This email is to let you know that you just lost $500,000-1 mil. worth of business.
And If you work from your home and privacy is such an issue, than I guess you dont take what you do very seriously.
Regards"
"Everyday, our distributor service employees are contacted via telephone to speak with someone from our executive team in an attempt to solicit some form of business. The distributor service department has been instructed to take information from such calls and we will return the message via the contact information that was provided. The department that you contacted is specifically designed to service our customers and when a solicitation call comes into that department, they are to take a message and we will contact the party who left the message.
Many of the serious solicitations that come to us normally send a professional proposal including introduction letter and business background with a request for a telephone meeting. If someone has taken the time to do a professional approach, I will always give them the time to speak with me, regardless of who that business would benefit more in the proposal. I personally, would expect to do nothing less if I was looking to invest the amount of money you are claiming to bring into any business. It is rare that I am ever called with someone stating that they have $500,000+ dollars they would like to spend with us. Actually, you would be the first that has made a call as such.
I would have liked to take the time to speak with you regarding future business, however, I do not think after your email that the relationship would work between us. Mr. XXX, it is unacceptable to contact me with an email with assumptions of how I work in my business and how serious I take my company that has produced great products for the past 15 years.
Thank you for your interest, but respectfully, I would not like to hear anything further based on the attitude towards me in your email regardless of how much money you claim to have. You have no information about me whatsoever and you made a poor and very wrong assumption.
Who the hell says hey I got a million dollars and I want to talk to someone so I can spend it with you? This is not how business is done.
I am truly sorry, I won't call to bother your receptionist any more, and I AM NOT a dick !!!!! :D

SummitKarl
09-02-2005, 11:04 AM
I have to vent....
Regards"
so I take it I should not call your office with info on your new Hotel :D

bunny 166
09-02-2005, 11:05 AM
LMAO!!! Thanks guys, feel better now. Just bullsh*t how people think they should talk sh*t to make them feel better.
You did the right thing...You don't need that headache... :hammer2:

Magic34
09-02-2005, 11:06 AM
I AM NOT a dick !!!!! :D
LMAO!!
Now there is a poll that would get some action.
INSman:
Not a dick
Dick
Just kidding.
You guys rock, the day is better, I was really pissed when my employees or myself get disrespected so badly. If I deserved it, then sure I can accept that, but I haven't deserved it in at least 36 hours or so.

riverroyal
whats the deal your here alot in the mornin now,,,kids back in school?

Magic34
so I take it I should not call your office with info on your new Hotel :D
No, we have a PM relationship through ***boat. That is how the big deals are done. :D

MagicMtnDan
09-02-2005, 11:07 AM
Your first clue should have been the fact that the guy was calling from Canada!
Remember, a million bucks Canadian is about equal to the cost of one tank of gas down here :D

CA Stu
09-02-2005, 11:08 AM
..... and this guy acts like he is god from Canada
What a moron.
Everyone knows God is an American.
Thanks
CA Stu

INSman
09-02-2005, 11:08 AM
LMAO!!
Now there is a poll that would get some action.
INSman:
Not a dick
Dick
Just kidding.
You guys rock, the day is better, I was really pissed when my employees or myself get disrespected so badly. If I deserved it, then sure I can accept that, but I haven't deserved it in at least 36 hours or so.
WW knows that I am not a dick, took care of him yesterday too !!!! :cool:

SummitKarl
09-02-2005, 11:14 AM
No, we have a PM relationship through ***boat. That is how the big deals are done. :D
Tell me about it..............wait till INSman gets his bill for the new CASA :2purples: :D

superdave013
09-02-2005, 11:18 AM
nice response. It's good to see how a real pro would handle that type of thing. I would have prolly told him to just F off. Your response was much better.

PHX ATC
09-02-2005, 11:32 AM
I didn't realize my simple phone call to you would generate such a rant.
Now, I'm glad I called! :D :D

Sane Asylum
09-02-2005, 11:37 AM
I didn't realize my simple phone call to you would generate such a rant.
Now, I'm glad I called! :D :D
I had two milliion $'s in biz opportunity but he wouldn't take my calls either.......Big ballers don't give a chit about a measly million or two...... :D :D

Magic34
09-02-2005, 11:38 AM
I had two milliion $'s in biz opportunity but he wouldn't take my calls either.......Big ballers don't give a chit about a measly million or two...... :D :D
Hey, I tried to take your $60k once, and I thought I was very helpful but I didn't get the $$. :D

Sane Asylum
09-02-2005, 11:42 AM
Hey, I tried to take your $60k once, and I thought I was very helpful but I didn't get the $$. :D
Oh yea now I remember........25 degrees on lake pleasant in the middle of winter.......I think I woulda paid 60K to get off the fockin lake..... :cry: :crossx:

Magic34
09-02-2005, 11:45 AM
Oh yea now I remember........25 degrees on lake pleasant in the middle of winter.......I think I woulda paid 60K to get off the fockin lake..... :cry: :crossx:
Ha, I fell over reading that. It was barely 25 degrees that day but you forgot to factor in the wind chill. It was nasty out there.

Sane Asylum
09-02-2005, 11:49 AM
Ha, I fell over reading that. It was barely 25 degrees that day but you forgot to factor in the wind chill. It was nasty out there.
Hey.....
I've got a slip at pleasant this weekend, two night, with shorepower, dock 2, slip 42, that I don't think we're going to use......We had a canyon lake commitment....
Interested??

PHX ATC
09-02-2005, 11:49 AM
That's it Magic34, you've just lost my 4.5 BILLION dollar contract. I'm out. I'm pissed and I'm out.
:D
PS---> I need some purple goo for my trip in October...when can I stop by and donate some $$$?

Magic34
09-02-2005, 11:51 AM
That's it Magic34, you've just lost my 4.5 BILLION dollar contract. I'm out. I'm pissed and I'm out.
:D
PS---> I need some purple goo for my trip in October...when can I stop by and donate some $$$?
Heading out of town tomorrow and should be back around noon on Monday. Be in town most of mid week (next week). Just give me a call.
Actually any day but Thursday. I have to head to SLC, Utah for a meeting on Thursday.

Magic34
09-02-2005, 11:52 AM
Hey.....
I've got a slip at pleasant this weekend, two night, with shorepower, dock 2, slip 42, that I don't think we're going to use......We had a canyon lake commitment....
Interested??
No, but thanks. Roosevelt is a 100% go. Appreciate the thought.

PHX ATC
09-02-2005, 11:57 AM
Heading out of town tomorrow and should be back around noon on Monday. Be in town most of mid week (next week). Just give me a call.
Actually any day but Thursday. I have to head to SLC, Utah for a meeting on Thursday.
Si.

Sleek-Jet
09-02-2005, 12:30 PM
No, but thanks. Roosevelt is a 100% go. Appreciate the thought.
I heard it might rain this weekend... :D :D :D
I'm trying to make it up on Sunday, I'll keep an eye out for you guys.

socalmofo
09-02-2005, 12:38 PM
Magic 34,
What type of business is this? What role do you have?
I think that was a very respectable responce from you.

Magic34
09-02-2005, 12:49 PM
Magic 34,
What type of business is this? What role do you have?
I think that was a very respectable responce from you.
We manufacture detailing products which we distribute through direct sales. We are the owners of this business.
Thanks for the response.

ROZ
09-02-2005, 01:06 PM
Last year, during the Holidays (our busiest time) a customer ordered thier Thanksgiving Turkeys to be delivered the Monday before the holiday. We take thier order and massage it to fit the sizes of birds we actually have, not too far from what they originally wanted, and deliver them, put them away for them, even go so far as to clean the stores floor when we leave...Customer service is a good thing. The store owners son, who couldn't deal with the size variations (these are living animals, you can't turn them off like a faucet when they get to size) called to complain. My brother took the call and talked to the kid for about 20 minutes and this kid got angrier and more agressive. Finally my brother told him that he needed to control his temper or he'd hang up, the kid told my brother "I'll kick your ass, Bitch!". This made my brother angry and made him laugh so hard the kid just hung up. We went back, picked up all the turkeys from the store, cleaned up our mess and haven't been back since. The kids father has called many time since trying to re-establish a business relationship, but we've decided not to, for now anyway.
Life's too short and we shouldn't have to deal with assholes if we don't want to, IMO. I liked your letter, should have come with a nice swift kick in the ass...
Scream
I have a very similar situation... After this particular threatened to file suit for something/ someone (his son) we had no control over, I cut him off... I have since had several calls from his reps pleading to either buy product from me, or ask me where the can buy it... I say, "sorry, but I don't know who else he can buy this particular product from"..... Then I politely hang up the phone...
Guy called to ask if our atlanta division would help him and I said, " no, I already alerted sales company wide accross the country not to sell to your company"
He had it good , too.. Old account with terms that we almost nolonger extend...

spectras only
09-02-2005, 01:30 PM
Hey Magic 34 , I call BS on this one :wink: . Nobody in canada has that kind of money , unless winning the lotto :D .
And the last group of jackpot winners [9 ] have their money withhold by the lotto corp ,because some loosers didn't chip in on time .They have F'n lawyers involved now :argue: :hammerhea :220v:

Magic34
09-02-2005, 01:49 PM
UPDATE
OK, this just got good. This guy now takes it political. He must be really happy with life up there. Once again, it's all my fault and he knows better than every American out there. Wonder how we have done successful business for 15 years, and we have a $600 million plus project going on, but he is the master business guy. A$$hole.
Here was his response that just came to me. I am not responding to this game with him, so I'll just let him feel he got the last word, which is what he really wants.
".....Either way, this is the 21st century, customers run on their own schedule NOT yours. Rest assured your long winded explanation is poor at best and exlimpifies how your company is run. Next time you want to contact any head office, see how you feel, when your calling them to give them your business and they say.."Sorry we dont give out any telephone numbers...
The fact that you make any judgment on how a relationship would or would not work speaks volumes that you have no EQ if you even know what an EQ is. Than again since the average American doesn't even know who the prime minister of their neighboring country is, that sums it up right there. I'm a Canadian that went to College in the U.S first year it was like grade 9 history. Your country is run by the most ignorant person on the planet. Just wait until 07 when your in a recession and your crying about gas costing 4 dollars a gallon. Enough said, I wont need to end this e-mail with my title because if you knew who you were e-mailing, you'd fall off your chair.Either way good luck."
The part about the title in there, I signed my email with my title so he knew he was dealing with 1 of the top 2 executives at the company, not just middle management, but he takes it personally like I don't respect his position or feel that my position is more important than his.

Magic34
09-02-2005, 01:51 PM
What's a prime minister? Church guy?

JB in so cal
09-02-2005, 01:53 PM
UPDATE
OK, this just got good. This guy now takes it political. He must be really happy with life up there. Once again, it's all my fault and he knows better than every American out there. Wonder how we have done successful business for 15 years, and we have a $600 million plus project going on, but he is the master business guy. A$$hole.
Here was his response that just came to me. I am not responding to this game with him, so I'll just let him feel he got the last word, which is what he really wants.
".....Either way, this is the 21st century, customers run on their own schedule NOT yours. Rest assured your long winded explanation is poor at best and exlimpifies how your company is run. Next time you want to contact any head office, see how you feel, when your calling them to give them your business and they say.."Sorry we dont give out any telephone numbers...
The fact that you make any judgment on how a relationship would or would not work speaks volumes that you have no EQ if you even know what an EQ is. Than again since the average American doesn't even know who the prime minister of their neighboring country is, that sums it up right there. I'm a Canadian that went to College in the U.S first year it was like grade 9 history. Your country is run by the most ignorant person on the planet. Just wait until 07 when your in a recession and your crying about gas costing 4 dollars a gallon. Enough said, I wont need to end this e-mail with my title because if you knew who you were e-mailing, you'd fall off your chair.Either way good luck."
The part about the title in there, I signed my email with my title so he knew he was dealing with 1 of the top 2 executives at the company, not just middle management, but he takes it personally like I don't respect his position or feel that my position is more important than his.
You should've included your avitar. Reeeeeally piss him off.

SummitKarl
09-02-2005, 01:56 PM
UPDATE
ROTFLMAO..................what a ego :hammerhea :hammerhea
detailing products you say.............want to farm out any plastics design :D

spectras only
09-02-2005, 02:00 PM
Enough said, I wont need to end this e-mail with my title because if you knew who you were e-mailing, you'd fall off your chair.Either way good luck."
Magic , why don't you give us a hint . What province is he from ? Wouldn't his initials be J P ? :idea:

Magic34
09-02-2005, 02:07 PM
Enough said, I wont need to end this e-mail with my title because if you knew who you were e-mailing, you'd fall off your chair.Either way good luck."
Magic , why don't you give us a hint . What province is he from ? Wouldn't his initials be J P ? :idea:
Maybe he is the prime minsiter? But I thought that was Tony Blair :hammer2: :D
What I posted earlier in the form of his email was all I got besides his first initial and last name. His company was his last name and the word industries following his last name. That was the only thig I left off of the email that he sent.
His initials are... B. S.
HA, that's fitting!!!!!!!
I did a google search of his company for about 15 minutes before emailing him back and found absolutely nothing with the last name and his first name initial. I can do a google search of my name and stuff comes up, in fact many of us can and something would come up somewhere.

rvrtoy
09-02-2005, 02:08 PM
Helen Wait is a good personal assistant for calls like those.
"Yes sir, let me send you to the voice mail of Helen Wait. Helen Wait will be able to take care of all of your concerns." :boxingguy

Magic34
09-02-2005, 02:09 PM
You know what... Just to prove him wrong, I am going to fill up both tanks on the boat tonight with super unleaded and drive the piss out of it this weekend. He talks about 2007, $4/gallon, it's that price now. Come out of your castle and get a wiff of what's going on.

Magic34
09-02-2005, 02:14 PM
That will be good. I am so going to use that on the next solicitation call at the house.
"Please explain this to my assistant Ms. Click to make a decision, hold please."
Just did that to a telemarketer, told them to hold for Ms. Click.... :rollside: Actually kind of funny.

Jordy
09-02-2005, 02:15 PM
What's a prime minister? Church guy?
Isn't that the cut next to one of my favorites, the Prime Rib? Or is it that little garnish that comes on the side of the Prime Rib? I forget. :D :D :D
That's too funny. The guy doesn't even know the difference between "your" and "you're" and he's talking about how intelligent he is??? Good stuff. You should post his email and we can just hammer him to death. I think it would be fun. :D :D :D

Magic34
09-02-2005, 02:20 PM
Maybe he is the prime minsiter? But I thought that was Tony Blair :hammer2: :D
What I posted earlier in the form of his email was all I got besides his first initial and last name. His company was his last name and the word industries following his last name. That was the only thig I left off of the email that he sent.
His initials are... B. S.
HA, that's fitting!!!!!!!
I did a google search of his company for about 15 minutes before emailing him back and found absolutely nothing with the last name and his first name initial. I can do a google search of my name and stuff comes up, in fact many of us can and something would come up somewhere.
OK, I changed my search a bit and sure enough he came up...
He is an environmental lawyer in Canada. The personal relationship definitely would not have worked.

OGShocker
09-02-2005, 02:20 PM
This is awesome! Gimme his number, I'll call that easterner and tell him fer ya. No self-respecting western Canadian would act that way.
If my call has no effect on him I'll grab a chunk of aluminum and go visit his radio . :hammer2:
This is some funny stuff, please keep us posted.

Sane Asylum
09-02-2005, 02:22 PM
What's the latest on the A/C??..........I'm gunna invite your wifey to sit in the 73 degree cabin during the next 110 degree lake pleasant day........You'll be an A/C buyin mofo then....... :rollside: :rollside:

Sane Asylum
09-02-2005, 02:24 PM
The guy doesn't even know the difference between "your" and "you're" and he's talking about how intelligent he is???
Be careful..........Most of the board members fall in this category.... :D

Magic34
09-02-2005, 02:26 PM
This is awesome! Gimme his number, I'll call that easterner and tell him fer ya. No self-respecting western Canadian would act that way.
If my call has no effect on him I'll grab a chunk of aluminum and go his radio visit. :hammer2:
This is some funny stuff, please keep us posted.
After reading who he is, which I could give a sh*t how much $$ you have, if you disrespect someone, you're worthless in my book... But back to who is is... He sure is proud of what he has done.
Being an environmental lawyer, he would probably love to argue for a while.

Jordy
09-02-2005, 02:30 PM
I could give a sh*t how much $$ you have
Especially if it's Canadian money. :D :D :D

spectras only
09-02-2005, 02:35 PM
[b][QUOTE=Magic34]Maybe he is the prime minister? But I thought that was Tony Blair :hammer2: :D
Nope , the prime minister's initials are P M :D

Chase
09-02-2005, 02:44 PM
Hey spectras...what is gas over there right now??

INSman
09-02-2005, 03:11 PM
Okay, I focken give up, what the hell is an "EQ" ?? :confused: :hammerhea

spectras only
09-02-2005, 03:21 PM
Chase , it's all over the place .$ 1.19 per L , $ 5.355 cdn, imp gal . Shell stations are the biggest scumbags jacking up prices first :mad: . They couldn't wait for the hurricane to land , and bam ! I've heard it's $ 1.29 in NB .

spectras only
09-02-2005, 03:24 PM
Okay, I focken give up, what the hell is an "EQ" ?? :confused: :hammerhea
Equilibrium = a sensory system located in structures of the inner ear that registers the orientation of the head :D

Riverkid
09-02-2005, 03:28 PM
UPDATE
".....Either way, this is the 21st century, customers run on their own schedule NOT yours. Rest assured your long winded explanation is poor at best and exlimpifies how your company is run....
What a joke this guy is. I'd say he's "limpified" all right... The world's full of jackasses. Don't let this one get under your skin.
BTW retard, it's e-x-e-m-p-l-i-f-i-e-d... :sleeping:

MUDXPRT
09-02-2005, 05:13 PM
Or Tell them they can talk to Buzz, (dial tone) then hang up.

Magic34
09-02-2005, 05:19 PM
The thing that drives me nuts about this guy was that there is people there who could talk to him about our products. He wanted to talk to someone at the top of the company and he is upset because I wasn't readily available. Doesn't he know I was on ***boat?
Seriously though, how could you expect to ask for 1 or 2 very specific people and if they are not available, leave a message. He is pissed because he could not talk to me that second, but I responded to his email within 30 mintues of it coming to me. I saw his email immediately and spent most of the time trying to figure out what the heck happened to piss this guy off.
I would like nothing more than the give this guy a piece of my mind, but that would not be the high road, and I try to take that path whenever possible. Not only that, I have some hard working people up there and I don't want him trying to disrupt their business.

riverroyal
09-02-2005, 05:30 PM
i got a few things i could sent,,JBs has this one picture,,,,,, :rollside:

JB in so cal
09-02-2005, 05:32 PM
i got a few things i could sent,,JBs has this one picture,,,,,, :rollside:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

riverroyal
09-02-2005, 05:33 PM
right REX,,,,,,dont worry,never again

JB in so cal
09-02-2005, 05:34 PM
I could put it up in one of my earlier collections

riverroyal
09-02-2005, 05:36 PM
congrads on spending a whole day on that ,thank you :smile:

JB in so cal
09-02-2005, 05:36 PM
I'm tired :(

riverroyal
09-02-2005, 05:38 PM
now go shave your hand

JB in so cal
09-02-2005, 05:43 PM
just for that, I'm turning your heat on instead of a/c. Does you thermostat go to 110?

carreraelite
09-02-2005, 07:35 PM
Mike, I think you did a good job handling this guy!!

INSman
09-02-2005, 07:40 PM
Equilibrium = a sensory system located in structures of the inner ear that registers the orientation of the head :D
uh, negative ghostrider, 2 words please..... ;)

INSman
09-02-2005, 07:45 PM
EQ is either:
Emotional Quotient
Educational Quotient or
Earnings Quotient
either or, the guy that called and e-mailed Mike today is a Jack of all Asses