PDA

View Full Version : Katrina & Americas New Riviera !

carbonmarine
09-02-2005, 04:09 PM
This disaster will be cleaned up and when it does all those people you see on TV will be displaced forever ...
Those places hit will be Americas Newest Cities... Roads, Streets, Infrastucture, Aiports, Buildings, Resturants, Mega Resorts,etc .... Basically, they get to do it all over again and its going to be quite a site to see and for some developers a total blessing in disguise ..... Companies will be given massive tax advantages to relocate jobs and such to support the new economies, newer support industries will also be built. Immigration & Naturalization will steer new imigrants there... It's totally going to be a New Naples, Newport Beach, Corona Del Mar, Laguna, Huntington Beach etc...
Opportunituy is about to knock and my bags are half packed !
... just my .02
:coffeycup

Wasabe
09-02-2005, 04:33 PM
I was thinking the same thing!

stoker
09-02-2005, 04:57 PM
I just got off the phone with a friend in Louisiana. He said Brown and Root are paying $2400-$4000 a week for people to go down their and do estimates.
They are not wasting any time to start with the rebuilding.

Man-de-lone
09-02-2005, 05:40 PM
Bargain prices on property for the next few months I bet...... but where's all the po' folks gonna go?

Nucking futs
09-02-2005, 05:45 PM
My bags are packed and Im ready to go. Just need a contact there. Im in the concrete and demolition feild.

cdog
09-02-2005, 05:49 PM
This disaster will be cleaned up and when it does all those people you see on TV will be displaced forever ...
Those places hit will be Americas Newest Cities... Roads, Streets, Infrastucture, Aiports, Buildings, Resturants, Mega Resorts,etc .... Basically, they get to do it all over again and its going to be quite a site to see and for some developers a total blessing in disguise ..... Companies will be given massive tax advantages to relocate jobs and such to support the new economies, newer support industries will also be built. Immigration & Naturalization will steer new imigrants there... It's totally going to be a New Naples, Newport Beach, Corona Del Mar, Laguna, Huntington Beach etc...
Opportunituy is about to knock and my bags are half packed !
... just my .02
:coffeycup
Everything should be OK for another 60 years or so. Then god decides to flush the toilet again. (I wish I knew how to do the sound effects)... :shift:

Ziggy
09-02-2005, 05:53 PM
Then god decides to flush the toilet again. (I wish I knew how to do the sound effects)... :shift:
Poooojh---cheeeeeeee :p
Hows that? :smile:

ColeTR2
09-02-2005, 05:53 PM
Where do you think all the pollution in the water is going to go, it's will a waste land for a long time!

JB in so cal
09-02-2005, 05:59 PM
makes me think of Katrina and the Waves every time I see it. :messedup:

Ziggy
09-02-2005, 06:01 PM
makes me think of Katrina and the Waves every time I see it. :messedup:
I'm walking on sunshine---woa-hoo

JB in so cal
09-02-2005, 06:02 PM
I'm walking on sunshine---woa-hoo
Ex-phuching-actly

ROZ
09-02-2005, 09:43 PM
I thought it was already called "the Redneck Rivera" :D

Boy Named Sue
09-02-2005, 10:03 PM
Katrina and the Waves
Ditto, I was gonna put that up if no one said it.
Loui$iana, the New $outh