PDA

View Full Version : Havasu / Gasoline ????

OutCole'd
09-02-2005, 06:26 PM
I talked to someone at the Islander today and she said she knew of three gas stations without gas. Has anyone heard anything about this?

SummitKarl
09-02-2005, 06:31 PM
I talked to someone at the Islander today and she said she knew of three gas stations without gas. Has anyone heard anything about this?
did stop but the arco seemed to have yellow bags on the "Regular pumps"

MAINEVENT
09-02-2005, 06:32 PM
did stop but the arco seemed to have yellow bags on the "Regular pumps"
Yeah they rather fock you for the more expensive shiat :boxingguy :lightsabe

Kilrtoy
09-02-2005, 07:05 PM
fueled the boat today and their was a jar of "PETROLEUM JELLY" on the pumpwtf :D
Sounds like MARDONZI was playing a trick on you

Throttle
09-02-2005, 07:39 PM
anymore good news?

sanger rat
09-02-2005, 07:43 PM
From what I understand is there will be no more Premium fuel made for at least a month. Burn it up while you still can. We are starting to run out up here.

Stealth Marine
09-02-2005, 09:12 PM
There are NO stations that are closed or Sold out of gas that I am aware of.
BUT.
I saw the price of gas jump last night 30 cents a gallon between Super Fuels and Terribles.
Its going up quick.

Big Warlock
09-02-2005, 09:16 PM
And Maricopa County, 15% of the Circle K s are out of fuel because of supply problems. I saw one ARCO station with tape all around it because they are out of fuel. But they swear there isn't a problem.
I think the problem is that Jordy filled his boat up yesterday. But that is just a guess at the problem. He really did fill his boat up. :cry:

Dusty Times
09-02-2005, 09:44 PM
I just got back from fueling the boat. DAMN MY ASS HURTS NOW :hammerhea
Notice I didn't say filling it. I've got enough to get to the beach and take a few rides.
The receipt was a mile long after sliding the card through seven times.

a catered life
09-02-2005, 10:05 PM
fueled the boat today and their was a jar of "PETROLEUM JELLY" on the pumpwtf :D
lol at least there wasnt a used condom wrapper next to that :D

Rod-64
09-02-2005, 11:05 PM
Just left the Zoo.. $2.98 at Terribles.
At my local Flying J they stopped putting up the price placards.....guess they are rising to fast to eff with the 30ft. pole and suction cup deal.

WYRD
09-03-2005, 06:56 AM
At least they gave you lube............................I got it dry :crossx:

Jordy
09-03-2005, 07:02 AM
I think the problem is that Jordy filled his boat up yesterday. But that is just a guess at the problem. He really did fill his boat up. :cry:
I figured it was more important for me to have full tanks in the boat than for some volvo driving soccer mom to fill up her wagon. It's all about ME!!!! :D :D :D

BROADMINDED
09-03-2005, 07:06 AM
I Alway's At Least Kiss Me First. I Like To Be Kissed While I Am Being Phuked

WYRD
09-03-2005, 07:08 AM
I figured it was more important for me to have full tanks in the boat than for some volvo driving soccer mom to fill up her wagon. It's all about ME!!!! :D :D :D
Wow I guess it really is "Jordy's World" and we are all just visiting :idea: :D :D :D you in parker or Havasu this weekend?

Jordy
09-03-2005, 07:20 AM
you in parker or Havasu this weekend?
Nope. I'm staying local. Thought about Havasu but decided that I really don't want to deal with amatuer hour this weekend. Besides, there is plenty going on around here to get me in trouble, I mean keep me busy. ;)