PDA

View Full Version : Yo Phat Matt (mack daddy)

locogringo
09-03-2005, 12:03 AM
Dude;
thanks for the CD last week. Palyed it all the way out to the river and then alot on the boat. CD rocks.
If anyone doesn't believe him when he said it was good, then here's a second opinion....
"It's Gooood"!!
Daniel

Phat Matt
09-03-2005, 08:25 AM
Dude;
thanks for the CD last week. Palyed it all the way out to the river and then alot on the boat. CD rocks.
If anyone doesn't believe him when he said it was good, then here's a second opinion....
"It's Gooood"!!
Daniel
:D
I am glad you liked it. If anyone ever gets to the very end of it we (Dr Feniks and I) actually ended it with a sample we took from Goldilocks. :) I doubt anyone has got that far since it's over 5 hours long and nobody has said anything. The ending is "sofa king original" it could only be mine. :)
We will be pumping it all weekend on the boat. I can't wait! :)

BOBALOO
09-03-2005, 08:30 AM
Matt, any plans for a "night time party in da channel" You know the FREAKS come out in the EVENING :D
I have seen some in the morning also.

Mrs.Racer277
09-03-2005, 08:34 AM
:D
I am glad you liked it. If anyone ever gets to the very end of it we (Dr Feniks and I) actually ended it with a sample we took from Goldilocks. :) I doubt anyone has got that far since it's over 5 hours long and nobody has said anything. The ending is "sofa king original" it could only be mine. :)
We will be pumping it all weekend on the boat. I can't wait! :)
Matt, How do I get one??

Phat Matt
09-03-2005, 09:05 AM
Matt, any plans for a "night time party in da channel" You know the FREAKS come out in the EVENING :D
I have seen some in the morning also.
I am pretty sure that is going to have to be done at least a couple of nights. Especially if you guys are going to be there!!! :D

Phat Matt
09-03-2005, 09:13 AM
Matt, How do I get one??
You can go to www.djfeniks.com
click on the audio/gallery link
download "Sofa King - The OP69 mix"
burn it to a cd as data...an mp3.
That goes for anybody. We finally were able to post the full mix up there as one track.
Enjoy.

BOBALOO
09-03-2005, 09:17 AM
I am pretty sure that is going to have to be done at least a couple of nights. Especially if you guys are going to be there!!! :D
Are you rollin the Commander? Or Boat B*tches. I have more night friendly people with me this time. NO NEWBIES, I wanna have fun.

Phat Matt
09-03-2005, 09:20 AM
Are you rollin the Commander? Or Boat B*tches. I have more night friendly people with me this time. NO NEWBIES, I wanna have fun.
I will have the Commander. I am going to show a guy at noon today, and then another one in Havi tomorrow morning. Maybe one of them will buy it. :)
I sent you a PM, let me know if you don't get it.
party party party. :D

BOBALOO
09-03-2005, 09:22 AM
Got it:D

Phat Matt
09-03-2005, 02:11 PM
Got it:D
Nice. :D