PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Feeling A Little Guilty?

dirty old man
09-03-2005, 08:10 AM
As we all know, President Bush asked us to not use any gas unless absolutely necessary. We all know the reasons for this. However, I'm planning on useing at least 300 gallons of 91 octane over the next three days`and visiting a lot of other offenders at Lake Mead. I only feel a little guilty, is this right? How will I feel on Monday nite? Is there consuling available?

Cole1313
09-03-2005, 08:13 AM
As we all know, President Bush asked us to not use any gas unless absolutely necessary. We all know the reasons for this. However, I'm planning on useing at least 300 gallons of 91 octane over the next three days`and visiting a lot of other offenders at Lake Mead. I only feel a little guilty, is this right? How will I feel on Monday nite? Is there consuling available?
I would not feel bad! Use away!!! Just filled up the cars and boats last night, 100 gallons, $350.00. If the gas was free and we were using it then I would feel guilty. But hell if I am going to pay a preimum to use it then that is my choice. I would pay $5.00 a gallon. Those that can afford to play will pay.

Vada
09-03-2005, 08:14 AM
I don't feel even a snitchtzel of guilt. Hell, I would buy lots of gas if I could afford to...but I can't.

Mardonzi
09-03-2005, 08:20 AM
I'm sure there is a support group in the making out of this... Just need to come up with a good slogan...

RP1
09-03-2005, 08:23 AM
nope no guilt here... I am using little gas this weekend and sent a check for $1,500 to the red cross... I'm guilt free. :D

Vada
09-03-2005, 08:24 AM
BUY ALL THE GAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who CARES WHAT BUSH SAYS

NOTALENT
09-03-2005, 08:33 AM
FOCK HIM!!....Do you feel bad that there waisting our money to fight a war that's not our's??? Sacraficing our troop's live's so that we can fix there country...That money could be used to help this tragedy. The tragedy here on our own home land!

moneysucker
09-03-2005, 08:38 AM
With the price of gas already, I am sure there are more than enough conserving gas. If it makes you feel better my brother and I are both leaving the race boats at home and riding on the pontoon boat so that will save close to 100 gal of c-12 not to mention 1 truck will not be going out there and leaving the golf carts at home too saving an estimated 1-2 gal each so that is 6 gallon savings with 3 carts. Then I am flying home from San Jose so I am saving 85+/- gal each way vs driving and the cost is the same. That and my Dually is already full from last week. So don't worry anyone, the way I see it I will conserve enough for us all.

dirty old man
09-03-2005, 08:41 AM
Thanks moneysucker, I feel much better already

sintax
09-03-2005, 08:45 AM
FOCK HIM!!....Do you feel bad that there waisting our money to fight a war that's not our's??? Sacraficing our troop's live's so that we can fix there country...That money could be used to help this tragedy. The tragedy here on our own home land!
could not have said it better myself.

CornWater
09-03-2005, 08:46 AM
Nothing like an uneducated point of view... :mad:

NOTALENT
09-03-2005, 08:47 AM
Nothing like an uneducated point of view... :mad:
Nope...u have ur perspective and I have mine.

HM
09-03-2005, 08:52 AM
Nope...u have ur perspective and I have mine.
Ignorance is bliss. God bless America :D

Sleek-Jet
09-03-2005, 08:53 AM
I don't think most people suffer from ignorance... just short attention spans. :D

jbtrailerjim
09-03-2005, 08:54 AM
Wow, that sure is a great opinion.:rolleyes: :sleeping:

PHX ATC
09-03-2005, 08:54 AM
I think I'll call in sick to conserve fuel in my truck.
Then I'll fire up the riding lawnmower and cruise around my grass. Then I'll fire up the push lawnmower and get the spots that I couldn't get with the rider. Then, I'll fire up my gas trimmer and trim the sides.
Then I'll fire up my golf cart and cruise the hood looking for people using up too much gas without good reason. Gastards!! (Yup, with a G) :D

RP1
09-03-2005, 08:56 AM
Yep... young, uneducated and ignorant... true bliss.

1stepcloser
09-03-2005, 08:57 AM
Damn hippies.
So quick to blame the leader.
Why hasnt the Governor stepped up and done something other than asking for help?

Mrs. Bordsmnj
09-03-2005, 08:57 AM
Brandon, I did not know you were a liberal cocksucker? :D This may put a damper on our friendship. :D

1stepcloser
09-03-2005, 08:58 AM
I feel guilty that I made the guy behind me wait last night as I filled my truck.

HM
09-03-2005, 08:59 AM
I am doing my part to keep the economy going by working all weekend. I probably won't generate much sales, but working on office automation, integration, filing, and cleaning the toilet. :D
Good news is that Interest will be static or even drop as the Fed will want to increase the money supply in response to the Katrina. So those of you that have a lifestyle based on refinancing can keep up your good work. Property values should continue to rise as a result as they values have an inverse relationship to interest rates and demand is still outpacing supply in So. Cal.

NOTALENT
09-03-2005, 09:00 AM
Brandon, I did not know you were a liberal cocksucker? :D This may put a damper on our friendship. :D
That sucks...but hey...
I voted for bush..agreed with him @ the time...now..Im through with his B.S No such thing as the perfect pres. and all but..sure wish we had clinton back in office.

Mike.A
09-03-2005, 09:01 AM
GAS, ass or grass really applies now, nobody rides for free anymore :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
09-03-2005, 09:02 AM
That sucks...but hey...
I voted for bush..agreed with him @ the time...now..Im through with his B.S No such thing as the perfect pres. and all but..sure wish we had clinton back in office.
Don't be mad Brandon, I can look past your crazy liberal views and still be friends with you. :D
Geez, lighten up. :notam:

CornWater
09-03-2005, 09:03 AM
Dammit... I just spit coffee all over the monitor while falling out of my chair LMAO.... :D :D :D

91nordic29
09-03-2005, 09:03 AM
I'm sure there is a support group in the making out of this... Just need to come up with a good slogan...
GASSOHOLICS annonymous (sp)

NOTALENT
09-03-2005, 09:05 AM
Don't be mad Brandon, I can look past your crazy liberal views and still be friends with you. :D
Geez, lighten up. :notam:
haha...bad day at work....
but leaving shortly sooo it get's better.. :D

Freak
09-03-2005, 09:05 AM
Damn hippies.
So quick to blame the leader.
Why hasnt the Governor stepped up and done something other than asking for help?
Dude what is the story with that thing in your signature.

JetBoatRich
09-03-2005, 09:07 AM
Only guilt is when I complain about the little things, boat problem :supp: no time for lunch, etc. :mad:
when the people are going through a lot more pain then me :mad: lolss of life house, etc :mad: who am I to complain :jawdrop:

FHI-prez
09-03-2005, 09:09 AM
As always people can rationalize anything....burn it all, have fun (while you can). Use the Iraq situation as a reason for wasting gas LOL. This is the same rationale those pieces of shit use to loot the local stores. "because I can"

PHX ATC
09-03-2005, 09:10 AM
Only guilt is when I complain about the little things, boat problem :supp: no time for lunch, etc. :mad:
when the people are going through a lot more pain then me :mad: lolss of life house, etc :mad: who am I to complain :jawdrop:
DOUBLE WERD! :smile:

HM
09-03-2005, 09:13 AM
As always people can rationalize anything....burn it all, have fun (while you can). Use the Iraq situation as a reason for wasting gas LOL. This is the same rationale those pieces of shit use to loot the local stores. "because I can"
Dude, that post is really deep! Seriously! Good post.

superdave013
09-03-2005, 09:15 AM
That right there is why I think Linda is one of the coolest female posters on ***boat! :D
Brandon, Freedom is never free.

NOTALENT
09-03-2005, 09:24 AM
That right there is why I think Linda is one of the coolest female posters on ***boat! :D
It's not our freedom were fighting for.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
09-03-2005, 09:43 AM
LOL, thanks Dave. :D
Oh and sorry if I offended you or your better half last night! I didn't mean too. ;)

OGShocker
09-03-2005, 09:46 AM
I think he was talking to the arsonists, not boaters. :wink:

cxr133
09-03-2005, 09:49 AM
I don't feel even a snitchtzel of guilt. Hell, I would buy lots of gas if I could afford to...but I can't.
exactly how much is a snitchtzel???

Morg
09-03-2005, 09:52 AM
That sucks...but hey...
Talk about short attention spans. How did you feel about Clinton right after he left, ur ah tried to steel the white house????

superdave013
09-03-2005, 09:53 AM
Freedom is not an ours or their deal. It should be for everyone.

superdave013
09-03-2005, 09:54 AM
LOL, thanks Dave. :D
Oh and sorry if I offended you or your better half last night! I didn't mean too. ;)
I have no idea what you are talking about so I guess you didn't.

Foxy99
09-03-2005, 09:58 AM
O my...
You liberal's are sooo sensitive.

Freak
09-03-2005, 10:02 AM
Sure we are. Among things we are fighting for the right to not have to live in fear of some a-hole blowing up the shopping mall your shopping in. If that is not fighting for freedom what is?

sintax
09-03-2005, 10:09 AM
Freedom is not an ours or their deal. It should be for everyone.
Then please explain to me why we do not have troops knocking down the doors of people in North Korea, China and Laos. We need to get rid of all those Commie scum bags there to Free their people and show them the wonders of Democracy.
What about the other REAL monarchies, you dont see Bush pledging to free Bhutan or Qatar. Lets not even get into the dealings in eastern europe.
What about our little buddy to the south, right off of Americas wang, Cuba. Bush does not seem to give a shit about the Cubans freedom. Why is that?

dirty old man
09-03-2005, 10:33 AM
come on guys, we're getting way off subject here. If we want to bash our import friends the (communist) Chinese, lets start a whole new thread. I'm talking GUILT here, about using too much gas this long, 3 day, holiday weekend. So far, I'm feeling less guilty than this AM.

1stepcloser
09-03-2005, 01:51 PM
Then please explain to me why we do not have troops knocking down the doors of people in North Korea, China and Laos. We need to get rid of all those Commie scum bags there to Free their people and show them the wonders of Democracy.
What about the other REAL monarchies, you dont see Bush pledging to free Bhutan or Qatar. Lets not even get into the dealings in eastern europe.
Everything in due course.
What about our little buddy to the south, right off of Americas wang, Cuba. Bush does not seem to give a shit about the Cubans freedom. Why is that?
Probably has something to do with a deal that was struck back in the early 60's.

sintax
09-03-2005, 02:05 PM
Everything in due course.
Does this not scare anyone else?
All I can hope for is that we dont start anything else before the powers at be terms run up.
Probably has something to do with a deal that was struck back in the early 60's.
Ohh i'm totally aware, hence why i seperated them from the above group. Just funny how we can pick and chose who we want to be upset with. I'm just glad we got finally Saddam for that whole 9/11 thing.

bordsmnj
09-03-2005, 02:12 PM
ok,that was a little too far(editted). BUT really this cowardly liberal thinking is gonna be the end of the USA.
it's a free market. you earned it you burn it,i would. :cool:

98 Vector 21
09-03-2005, 02:14 PM
I would not feel to guilty other than the fact your burnning up your gas cards. Now go out and have fun....

djunkie
09-03-2005, 02:27 PM
I would not feel guilty one bit. It's not like they're giving you gas for free.
And Notalent. That post you made was wrong bro. You have to understand that we are the worlds police. We are the most powerful country in the world. Those freaks over in the middle east do post a threat to our freedom and thats why we are over there doing what we are doing. I do not agree on a lot of the things that Bush does, but who ever really completely agrees with the Pres.?

bordsmnj
09-03-2005, 02:53 PM
I would not feel guilty one bit. It's not like they're giving you gas for free.
And Notalent. That post you made was wrong bro. You have to understand that we are the worlds police. We are the most powerful country in the world. Those freaks over in the middle east do post a threat to our freedom and thats why we are over there doing what we are doing. I do not agree on a lot of the things that Bush does, but who ever really completely agrees with the Pres.?
Hey,Sintax! are you reading this? you understand?
sometimes i wonder if liberals forget how and why this country got it's start. other times i'm sure they have.
let me see if i can explain more better for the "left" (and not necessarily for you sintax) here:
the terms "let it be" did not and can not start a great counrty. to start and maintain a truely free country with liberty FOR ALL you must speak in terms of
"FIRE,when you SEE the whites of THEIR EYES!" sack up or get out hippy fags.

Big Warlock
09-03-2005, 03:05 PM
We are only boating to the cove and back. Conserving on gas. Not going out of town. Keepig the economy going via beer and food sales! It's out part! :hammer2:

beyondhelpin
09-03-2005, 03:44 PM
NOT AT ALL!
But when I pulled the boat into the station to fill up yesterday it seemed like people were looking at me! Dont know if it was sypathy or contempt!
But I will do my part and conserve fuel and help the Mexican economy. I am going to anchor more and drink more tequilia. :D :D :D
On another note I am watching the news as I am typing this. Jesse Jackson is an idiot will do anything to be in the spot light.

sintax
09-03-2005, 03:45 PM
sometimes i wonder if liberals forget how and why this country got it's start. other times i'm sure they have.
let me see if i can explain more better for the "left" (and not necessarily for you sintax) here:
the terms "let it be" did not and can not start a great counrty. to start and maintain a truely free country with liberty FOR ALL you must speak in terms of
I think you got me pegged wrong here. I'm not much of a liberal in most areas, I just hate being lied to. Your post just screams the jock mentality of "kill em all and let god (or allah) sort em out.
Maybe you could tell me what Saddam was doing to us as a country. I'm all for protecting ourselves and our country. I carry a firearm on a daily basis (concealed w/ permit of course) for my own protection. I am fully prepared at home to defend myself as need be as well. I guess i'm a hippy because I have an open mind and can allow something else other then my idea exist in the world.

bordsmnj
09-03-2005, 03:56 PM
i am venting. "(and this is not ............you sintax)" was put there so would not take it personal. oh, and i'm not a jock.BUT your saddam question....seriously. :hammerhea
i'm gonna go burn some gas :cool:

sintax
09-03-2005, 04:04 PM
i am venting. "(and this is not ............you sintax)" was put there so would not take it personal. oh, and i'm not a jock.BUT your saddam question....seriously. :hammerhea
i'm gonna go burn some gas :cool:
I know man, We all know better then to discuss politics and religion (or v-drive vs Jet) without causing some drama.
And to end this on a happy note, i will also be getting the F outta here and going to go burn some $3.35 a gallon dino juice.
bordsmnj: You guys have a safe weekend! watch the crazies out there.

djunkie
09-03-2005, 08:06 PM
I hope you weren't referring to me with the sintax stuff. At least I don't think you were.