PDA

View Full Version : Sacramento River / Discovery Park area??

MOBrien
09-03-2005, 10:54 AM
Anyone headed out there on Sunday? Let's raft up and have a few coldies.

NorCalCat
09-03-2005, 10:59 AM
Anyone headed out there on Sunday? Let's raft up and have a few coldies.
MOB, Make the tow to Clear Lake! 5 north to 20, take you 1.5 hrs.

MOBrien
09-03-2005, 11:07 AM
Dude, you know I would. But 1.5hrs vs. 15 minutes. You know what I gotta do. Did you order your ICC rig that you were talkin about yet? I may be lookin at a 26 DCB, 28 Magic deck, or, or next season.................maybe. :idea:

NorCalCat
09-03-2005, 11:56 AM
Dude, you know I would. But 1.5hrs vs. 15 minutes. You know what I gotta do. Did you order your ICC rig that you were talkin about yet? I may be lookin at a 26 DCB, 28 Magic deck, or, or next season.................maybe. :idea:
Not yet. Hve not even tried to sell the Force. She is finaly dialed in and running great.
1.5 har and an excuse to stay over. 2 days of boating. Hmmmmm :idea: And the Doobie Brothers are play'n!
WHAT are oy talking about? DCB, you been hang'n w/Drew way toooooo long. And a deck at that. Seriously, I don't think the deck are safe with li'll ones running around.
Lets hook up soon! Hitting Tahoe next weekend id you get u bug up your ARSSSSSS :D

YeLLowBoaT
09-03-2005, 12:11 PM
Yeah I am... but not to go boating. I am just going to sit back with a some beer, a good sandwich and my gf and watch the idoits try to put thier boats in. Its almost as much fun as going boating itself I have seen just about everything that you can think of happening and alot that you can't doing this... anyways enjoy

abraman1326
09-03-2005, 12:19 PM
Have fun out there Mo. I'll be out at Berryessa w/ a few folks if you change your mind...
BRA

MOBrien
09-03-2005, 12:52 PM
Not yet. Hve not even tried to sell the Force. She is finaly dialed in and running great.
1.5 har and an excuse to stay over. 2 days of boating. Hmmmmm :idea: And the Doobie Brothers are play'n!
WHAT are oy talking about? DCB, you been hang'n w/Drew way toooooo long. And a deck at that. Seriously, I don't think the deck are safe with li'll ones running around.
Lets hook up soon! Hitting Tahoe next weekend id you get u bug up your ARSSSSSS :D
glad to hear the 29er is running well. Love that boat, but we'll be lookin towards open bow features again on the next one.....otherwise I don't get a next one according to the wifey. I'm cool with that.
shoot, stay over? I'm lucky I got a hall pass......Stacy & the kids are heading to a fam reunion....I'm going boating with the boys. :D I had to pay for it though. The list of honey-do's got aweful long last night. :D
Safety is a concern with the deckers...I'm with you & we're certainly considering that. Whatever we do, I'm hoping it'll be a 26-28 cat hull though. We'll see. Bigger, better, faster....that's the goal.
Next weekend I'm gonna head to the west coast loto-type deal that's going on in Pittsburg. Hoping to see RIM run over 145 in his daytona along with Teague and a bunch of other big & bad rigs that will be at that event.
Have fun this weekend & in Tahoe next. You gonna make Hooky Day or are you scared for life from last year? :jawdrop: :supp: :jawdrop:

MOBrien
09-03-2005, 12:59 PM
Have fun out there Mo. I'll be out at Berryessa w/ a few folks if you change your mind...
BRA
will do, you too BRA. keep it safe.

sleek willy
09-03-2005, 01:15 PM
:frown: My Gilligan canceled,or I'd be there.
-Sleek Willy

MOBrien
09-03-2005, 02:06 PM
:frown: My Gilligan canceled,or I'd be there.
-Sleek Willy
gilligans are a dime a dozen!!!

acatitude
09-05-2005, 06:45 PM
are Marianns a dime a dozen also???? i got a dollar :D

MOBrien
09-05-2005, 07:14 PM
if they were I'd have a collection. :D :D
What a great day on that water today. Thought about a lot a stuff that's going on in the world today and I again realized something.......We're so fortunate to be able to go out and do this shit basically whenever we want to. Just put a big-ass grin on my face, I freakin love it. Weird thing is that I have the same realization every time. :rollside: :rollside:
Hope everyone else had a great day too.

haulina29
09-05-2005, 07:58 PM
MoBrien I saw you at the launch ramp tonite looks like you got a new Tahoe? Your boat looks real nice on the water. H29

MOBrien
09-05-2005, 08:51 PM
Thanks! We had a fun day. Yup, hooked up the Tahoe from Photoglou a few months back....love it. What were you runnin?