PDA

View Full Version : This just keeps getting worse, now a bus crash...

Jordy
09-03-2005, 02:03 PM
Listening/watching Fox News and they just reported that a bus full of evacuees has flipped and at least one person is dead. Are they ever going to catch a break there??? :( :( :(
Oh, and a sniper has a group of firemen and sheriffs held at bay in a hotel now too. Apparently he's taken a couple people out so far. Unbelievable. :(

76ANTHONY
09-03-2005, 02:05 PM
WTF, are these people insane, i thought they needed help in other ways now the need protection? :idea:

coorslt4u2
09-03-2005, 02:08 PM
Listening/watching Fox News and they just reported that a bus full of evacuees has flipped and at least one person is dead. Are they ever going to catch a break there??? :( :( :(
Oh, and a sniper has a group of firemen and sheriffs held at bay in a hotel now too. Apparently he's taken a couple people out so far. Unbelievable. :(
Damm jordy we popped off the same topic, within 1 min of each other............. :2purples: :hammerhea :hammerhea

Jordy
09-03-2005, 02:14 PM
Damm jordy we popped off the same topic, within 1 min of each other............. :2purples: :hammerhea :hammerhea
Yeah, but I was first. ;)

Mrs.Racer277
09-03-2005, 02:15 PM
Yeah, but I was first. ;)
ALL ABOUT JORDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

Jordy
09-03-2005, 02:16 PM
ALL ABOUT JORDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D
And what???? :D :D :D

Mrs.Racer277
09-03-2005, 02:17 PM
And what???? :D :D :D
Get over it! :p :p ;)

Mrs. 4-B
09-03-2005, 02:22 PM
But seriously, these people are complaining that they're not getting any help and then they shoot at the people coming to help them?!? What gives??? :confused:

Jordy
09-03-2005, 02:24 PM
Get over it! :p :p ;)
Sorry, I was out smoking. Did you say something??? :D :D :D
But seriously, these people are complaining that they're not getting any help and then they shoot at the people coming to help them?!? What gives??? :confused:
Try and keep up. We're not helping them because it's a racial thing, not because they're shooting at the people that are trying to help them. Gosh!!!! :D :D :D

Caribbean Jet
09-03-2005, 02:28 PM
That sucks.....

Mrs. 4-B
09-03-2005, 02:29 PM
Try and keep up. We're not helping them because it's a racial thing, not because they're shooting at the people that are trying to help them. Gosh!!!! :D :D :D
Oops! My bad!

AZKC
09-03-2005, 02:31 PM
The people shooting don't want help, they are trying to take over :hammer2:

Boozer
09-03-2005, 02:33 PM
I had a feeling whitey might be up to something. :idea:

Big Warlock
09-03-2005, 02:33 PM
Check your pm s

Mrs.Racer277
09-03-2005, 02:35 PM
[QUOTE=Jordy]Sorry, I was out smoking. Did you say something??? :D :D :D
I HATE YOU! :hammer2: :eat:
You could try to help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jordy
09-03-2005, 02:47 PM
I HATE YOU! :hammer2: :eat:
You could try to help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My powers only are good for so much, and helping you??? Yeah, that's over and above my range. :D :D :D

Ducatista
09-03-2005, 02:48 PM
The fault lines in American society are being exposed by this disaster. It would be the same in most big cities in America, had this happened elsewhere. Alot of poor people in our country, with nothing to fall back on, many dependant before this happened. I fear things will get worse as the days progress, as people become desperate. The pictures look like a third world country, not what we are used to seeing on our own soil. What a mess... :frown:

98 Vector 21
09-03-2005, 03:00 PM
wow that to bad.....but god only gives you what you can handle....

Ziggy
09-03-2005, 03:17 PM
I was first. ;)
Is that what you say to the girls too???.....:D :D :D
Terrible thing down south...I was so sad going to bed last night after watching all the depressing news...hard to get a good sleep...Imagine how crappy these poor folks are feeling, its like watching 9/11 terror all over again. :frown: :frown: :frown:

Mrs.Racer277
09-03-2005, 03:20 PM
My powers only are good for so much, and helping you??? Yeah, that's over and above my range. :D :D :D
It is a darn good thing you are out of MY range right now!!! :devil: :rollside:

Miss Perfect
09-03-2005, 04:17 PM
Snipers shooting at emergency workers. What the hell is wrong with these people? I know they are hungry and thirsty and uncomfortable, but why would you shoot at the people trying to help. I am convinced that society in general sucks!

AirtimeLavey
09-03-2005, 04:32 PM
Snipers shooting at emergency workers. What the hell is wrong with these people? I know they are hungry and thirsty and uncomfortable, but why would you shoot at the people trying to help. I am convinced that society in general sucks!
Can't look at it that way. It's just a very small few that blow it for many. Society (America) is kicking ass to get in there and help people who can't help themselves. There is a ton of good things (in a terrible situation) getting done here, and that shouldn't be overshadowed by the idiots. :D

Biglue
09-04-2005, 08:48 AM
Hey guys look Jordy shows somwwhat a sign of a heart. :2purples: :D
The people doing that kinda stuff should be shot down..........seriously. How big and animal do you have to be to keep the the aiding people at bay at gun point. If they don't want the help, fine. Let them get sick and die off. It would be a better place without them. Let the firemen and officers do their jobs for the people who need it. Just my .02.