PDA

View Full Version : AnyBody use CraigsList.com?

mtndewdrops
09-03-2005, 07:11 PM
I was checking out some deals there...listed my boat there also.

HighRoller
09-03-2005, 07:15 PM
When I moved from Portland to here we had a moving sale. Listed everything on there. The response was unbelievable! We sold everything from a dining room table to window air conditioners, most of the time getting calls within an hour of the listings. I highly recommend it :boxed:

charlyox
09-03-2005, 07:29 PM
why are you seling your Essex?

mtndewdrops
09-03-2005, 07:39 PM
why are you seling your Essex?
My wife started college, my oldest daughter started High School and we won't have much time to use it anymore. :frown:
I am selling my Toy Hauler also...No more river trips for us...I am thinking more along the lines of taking trips to Hawaii or Mexican Cruises instead.
Let someone else wipe down the boat in 120 degree heat :cool:

THOR
09-03-2005, 08:11 PM
My wife started college, my oldest daughter started High School and we won't have much time to use it anymore. :frown:
I am selling my Toy Hauler also...No more river trips for us...I am thinking more along the lines of taking trips to Hawaii or Mexican Cruises instead.
Let someone else wipe down the boat in 120 degree heat :cool:
What size toy box?

charlyox
09-03-2005, 09:05 PM
I had a 98 sterling with the same set up as yours and sold it after a divorce. Now I am back stronger than ever and I got a Vortex. Life is great.

H20Advantage
09-03-2005, 09:16 PM
Please do not make any payments through WESTERN UNION for items bought on the internet. I have been receiving numerous reports from people around the country who have been defrauded by subjects wanting payment through Western Union and setting up deals on Craig's List.
There is no way to protect yourself once a payment has been made this way. The money can be picked up at remote machines (much like ATM's) with no video surveillance.
Otherwise have fun and get some good deals................