PDA

View Full Version : bartlett roll call for sunday......

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
09-03-2005, 07:58 PM
I will be there with my kachina 4 sure;)
tyro(460 jus getn it) will be there in his kachina

454-ways-to-go
09-03-2005, 08:04 PM
how is he going to be there if his motor is still on the ground!!!! :idea: :confused:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
09-03-2005, 08:26 PM
how is he going to be there if his motor is still on the ground!!!! :idea: :confused:
Damn jonathan!!!!! I felt that wind from the kick in the ass over here :eek: He better get his ass in gear;) :D :D :D

cave
09-03-2005, 08:27 PM
I'll be there Sunday.

Hotfish
09-04-2005, 05:11 PM
Just got back and it wasn't too busy. Got alot of good skiing in too. You guys be safe out there tomarrow.

jamessampica
09-04-2005, 06:55 PM
Glad to here you got some good skiing in.Is Squirtcha still there???Later!!!!
JIM S

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
09-04-2005, 09:51 PM
i gotta back out! I was at saguaro today and my motor came loose. I have to retighten the mounts up tomorrow and dont know how long it will take....... :sqeyes:

cave
09-05-2005, 04:37 AM
Is the road open to Bartlett Lake? I'm watching local news and the Monsoon rains last night created flash floods up that way. Any news???
Mike, LOCTIGHT :sqeyes: What time do you think your headed out? If Bartlett road is closed I may be headed to Saguaro. :frown:. Mike call me.

Hotfish
09-05-2005, 05:42 AM
I know Dan was staying the night but I dont know how long he will be up there.
I have no idea if the road is closed or not

jamessampica
09-05-2005, 07:39 AM
As of last nite the road to Bartlett was closed so i'm not going out there.Plus i'm on vacation this week so i'll have alot of time to go to the lake.LATER!!!!
JIM S
P.S.Kev it sound's like you left at the right time last nite.

Squirtcha?
09-06-2005, 05:09 PM
The plan was to stay until Sunday evening. The Sheriff's dept. had other ideas though. I understand the road washing out and their concern, however their reason for kicking everyone off the lake was the threat of a second storm (that never materalized). The road had been patched and was very passable, but they sure weren't letting anyone in, and they strongly urged that everyone that was already there............leave.
Ya'll missed a nice time though. We had absolutely awesome running Thursday and Friday. Pretty fair on Saturday til the storm hit, and perfect again on Sunday til they booted us off.
It absolutely killed me to be driving away from the lake with 3/4 tanks of fuel, and see glass water in my rearview mirror on Sunday at noon.

cave
09-06-2005, 07:47 PM
Squirtcha they didn't even want to give me a straight answer on whether the road was open or closed. Sorry we miss out there. I had the video cam primed We ended up at Saguaro. Saw Ernie & Mike with their crews. great weekend. Boat ran great no breakdown or mishaps for me. Mikes Kachina runs strong. When he hit the throttle, the look on his face said it all. I got some video of today, Monday. I'm beat. Will post tomorrow.
Sunday evening was awesome. I've never had the lake so perfect on my way back from sandy beach. Water was slightly choppy and the Kachina was loving it. Got to use my running lights too.
Great & safe weekend.
I got to say, Mike and his crew are cool people to hang with. This was one of those weekends that I will remember.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
09-07-2005, 03:20 PM
I will have to meet up with ya dan before the end of this year. I was low on funds so I couldnt waste gas in my gashogging denali to go up there and have to come back due to closed roads.We ended up at saguaro and it wasnt too bad. I had a blast running around with jimmy shooting roostertails all day. We sure did get alot attention.Jimmy has video so I am IMPATIENTLY ;) waiting for him to upload it;)

cave
09-07-2005, 05:11 PM
Soon, I'm rendering as I type

Squirtcha?
09-08-2005, 06:06 AM
I will have to meet up with ya dan before the end of this year. I was low on funds so I couldnt waste gas in my gashogging denali to go up there and have to come back due to closed roads.We ended up at saguaro and it wasnt too bad. I had a blast running around with jimmy shooting roostertails all day. We sure did get alot attention.Jimmy has video so I am IMPATIENTLY ;) waiting for him to upload it;)
Glad to hear ya'll had a good time. Considered going over to Saguaro for the remainder of the day. The pass that I paid for at Bartlett would've transferred, so I wouldn't have had to pay again.
Honestly after four days at the lake (camping) I was pretty toasted.
We'll definitely hookup again before summers end.

Lake Ape
09-08-2005, 03:20 PM
I tried to bring my “rollbar” boat but the damn sheriff wouldn’t let me cross the damn crack in the road. I remember when that road was all dirt and gravel and at times had over a three foot ravine going across it. Hell, I remember driving three miles down the sand wash and back just to get my boat to the other side. That section washes out every storm; I don’t understand why they think they can span it with asphalt. If they are going to repair the road they need to install at least a couple of culverts under the road, duh! Sorry, I missed you Thunder!

Cole1313
09-08-2005, 03:29 PM
Soon, I'm rendering as I type
Do you pull your boat with a lifted Excursion? If so I was leaving just as you were launching.

cave
09-08-2005, 05:39 PM
No that wasn't me. That was 396 wts bud Don. Nice freaking Excursion to. I have a white Tahoe that hauls a white Kachina with sloppy blue flames painted up front. Turn key to :D Got to hook up before the water gets cold.
Grape Ape they were turning roll bar boats away :rolleyes: J/K The law has been craking down ever since that KNUCKLE HEAD tried to cross the road at Pima in a hummer with his whole family in the H2 and got stuck. They closed sycamore down right after that too. I remember crossing the creak back in the day and if you got stuck your fellow wheelers would tow your dumb ass out. Memories. To many implants here dont know the power of alittle water in the desert.