PDA

View Full Version : HIGHROLLER Can't you keep up

Kilrtoy
09-03-2005, 09:41 PM
Its only three post to follow and it is taking you forever to respond to them and your answers are getting stupider by the minute or should I say ten minutes.
Come on, take another hit of the meth and keep up....

HighRoller
09-03-2005, 09:49 PM
Sorry, was responding to the PM's about you. But keep going. We're all entertained. Oh, is this the part where I insult you? Ok. Hmmm...you have a bad hair cut. Okay, now you fly off the handle and try some clever comeback. It's like watching a train wreck!!! :hammerhea

Kilrtoy
09-03-2005, 09:49 PM
Come on your last post was 14 minutes ago...
is that little brain of yours overloaded, can't process two things at once, your typing FINGER have a boo-boo on it....

Kilrtoy
09-03-2005, 09:50 PM
Sorry, was responding to the PM's about you. But keep going. We're all entertained. Oh, is this the part where I insult you? Ok. Hmmm...you have a bad hair cut. Okay, now you fly off the handle and try some clever comeback. It's like watching a train wreck!!! :hammerhea
15 mintutes for that crap, but you are right for once, I do have a bad haircut

NuckinFutz
09-03-2005, 09:51 PM
Kilr, I'm glad to see I'm not alone in having to stay at home to hold down the fort while everyone else is out tippin' a cold one. About the polygamist post elsewhere, if you're better half ever wants to get rid of ya, remind her I'm from Utah and she is welcome to come live the life!

HighRoller
09-03-2005, 09:52 PM
Hey, I posted in like 5 different forums tonight. Can you go respond to them while I email this stuff?

Kilrtoy
09-03-2005, 09:53 PM
Kilr, I'm glad to see I'm not alone in having to stay at home to hold down the fort while everyone else is out tippin' a cold one. About the polygamist post elsewhere, if you're better half ever wants to get rid of ya, remind her I'm from Utah and she is welcome to come live the life!
Whats wrong with you she has fake tits and looks like MR Ed, Just ask the High Roller

NuckinFutz
09-03-2005, 09:54 PM
I'll take her bolt ons and smile any day. I kind of like her personality as well. Just need to find a chance to come back down and meet up with ya again.

Kilrtoy
09-03-2005, 09:57 PM
Hey, I posted in like 5 different forums tonight. Can you go respond to them while I email this stuff?
Problem is I already have, Tell haulin29 I said hi....

HighRoller
09-03-2005, 09:59 PM
I will. Can you start another post about me please? I need to email a copy of it to someone you know. Thanks.

Kilrtoy
09-03-2005, 10:00 PM
According to you I don't have any friends, you know...

Kilrtoy
09-03-2005, 10:06 PM
Yeah and you are talking shit about her.....
Oh I cant keep up with some one I started a war with so now I want to threathen their job...
YOU ARE A WORLD CLASS AZZHOLE....
A BIG LOSER......

Kilrtoy
09-03-2005, 10:07 PM
Oh now you deleted another post, about how you are threathen me at my job now...
You are a BIG BITCH....
Be a man and stand up for yourself
If your gonna talk shit about a persons wife atleast pony up to it...

NuckinFutz
09-03-2005, 10:15 PM
It's pretty damn low to talk shit about anyones wife, but Kilr's wife is nothing to talk shit about. Miguel, bottom line he is jealous as hell of what you have. I'm going to leave this to the two of you to hash out, but I'm in your corner all the way on this one Kilr.

HighRoller
09-03-2005, 10:17 PM
I did. As a matter of fact I apologized for it. You did not accept my apology and said "Fock You and fock your apology". Then you teed off on me tonight without warning. So sack up and take what's coming to you.

Kilrtoy
09-03-2005, 10:21 PM
I did. As a matter of fact I apologized for it. You did not accept my apology and said "Fock You and fock your apology". Then you teed off on me tonight without warning. So sack up and take what's coming to you.
yes I can take stuff if, I am wrong, but lets get something straight
MY WIFE IS NOT ON HERE
SHE IS NOT A MEMBER OF THIS WEBSITE
SHE DOES NOT POST ON HERE
SHE HAS NO CLUE WHO YOU ARE
with that said, you called her MISTER ED
Talked about her teeth
made fun of her breast
and why.
Why did you do this...
because you are jealous
plain and simple
and no I do not accept your excuse for talking shit about her

Jetboatguru
09-03-2005, 10:21 PM
I agree with High Roller on this one. He publicly apologized and took a few shots after the fact and admitted he had it coming. If the apology is not accepted that is fine, but Kilrtoy called him out tonight. It becomes another case of getting mobbed because Kilrtoy knows that people will side with him and Mrs Kilrtoy whether they are right or wrong. Just my opinion. Build a bridge and get over it guys.

Kilrtoy
09-03-2005, 10:25 PM
I agree with High Roller on this one. He publicly apologized and took a few shots after the fact and admitted he had it coming. If the apology is not accepted that is fine, but Kilrtoy called him out tonight. It becomes another case of getting mobbed because Kilrtoy knows that people will side with him and Mrs Kilrtoy whether they are right or wrong. Just my opinion. Build a bridge and get over it guys.
First off you dont talk shit about peoples wifes..
SECOND, There is no one here tonight, who is siding with me and I can stand alone...
and If anyone wants to attack my wife, stand by, i do not forgive that, maybe you do, I dont...

Jetboatguru
09-03-2005, 10:29 PM
One more thing,
It is very plain to see that Mrs K is very beautiful and is loved by all. But, when you post pics on here you need to be ready to take the heat. Not everyone is gonna say nice things about her. She becomes an easy target for people to attack in order to get you Kilrtoy. Not saying it is right but it is the way things are. I hope she doesn't take these things personally. Like you said, she doesn't even know him. Things could be a lot worse. You guys are in the comfort of your homes on the computer arguing over this crap when you could be one of the families that has no place to go home.

Excessive Force
09-03-2005, 10:31 PM
dont tell the wife bout this, she wont let you post pics again! :idea:

Jetboatguru
09-03-2005, 10:33 PM
First off you dont talk shit about peoples wifes..
SECOND, There is no one here tonight, who is siding with me and I can stand alone...
and If anyone wants to attack my wife, stand by, i do not forgive that, maybe you do, I dont...
My wife gets shit talked about her all the time. (She's an attorney)
but I'm in your corner all the way on this one Kilr.
He is on your side.

moneypit
09-03-2005, 10:34 PM
If someone talked shit about my wife I'd be pissed 2. Doesnt matter if pictures are posted. I would have a hard time accepting appologies. But I would get over it. Sooner OR later. Now, if someone talked shit about my kids... I dont think I could get over it so well.

Kilrtoy
09-03-2005, 10:36 PM
One more thing,
It is very plain to see that Mrs K is very beautiful and is loved by all. But, when you post pics on here you need to be ready to take the heat. Not everyone is gonna say nice things about her. She becomes an easy target for people to attack in order to get you Kilrtoy. Not saying it is right but it is the way things are. I hope she doesn't take these things personally. Like you said, she doesn't even know him. Things could be a lot worse. You guys are in the comfort of your homes on the computer arguing over this crap when you could be one of the families that has no place to go home.
I understand what you are saying and if i was posting pics or asking for comments about her, I know people will talk shit..
But he came out of the blue and started in on her. WHY? I have no clue. He was rude and continued on.
But then again, This is coming from a guy who doesnt even own a boat probably doesnt even have a woman, let alone any friends....
I have ignored hiom for along time, but he now has my full and complete attention and no HR, I will not stop....

HighRoller
09-03-2005, 11:18 PM
Cool. I'm glad you're so easily bothered that you became obsessed with me. Tells me that you're very insecure, very angry, and not very well balanced. Go ahead and call my wife whatever you want. It won't bother me because my wife is what she is and you calling her a name will not change that.
So, what's eating at you, dude? Yeah, you're right. I took a cheap shot at your woman. BUT I fully and publicly apologized for those comments in a thread. YOU told me to Fock off and Fock my apology. Then, tonight, on Froggy's thread you blindsided me. So I guess nothing will ever end anything with you if contrition and sincerity won't stop you from attacking me at every opportunity.
If you want some, come get some. I've got a whole lot of material waiting to be unleashed on these boards. If you want to air some dirty laundry, so be it. From your behavior, I'm guessing your head will pop long before we ever come to an agreement to cease fire. So it's up to you.

Kilrtoy
09-03-2005, 11:27 PM
NICE....
Noone on here is that stupid
Replay, I take cheap shot at guys wife out of blue
he comes back and alot of people attack me
so I apologize to get people off my back
the guy who I attacked his wife says game on and comes after me out of the blue two days later and BLINDSIDES me and now im calling him this big agressive meanie....
You cant be serious, but we all know you are
you think by trying to play this nice innocent guy is working...
Damn you are a total idiot...
oh and bring on your "best material waiting to be unleashed on the boards"
Geez us christ you are bringing tears to my eyes..
DIRTY LAUNDRY..
I can't wait to hear this sermon....

HighRoller
09-03-2005, 11:39 PM
Wrong. I never called you a big, aggressive meanie. You don't have anything I can't handle so get off it. I apologized because I said something out of anger that you(she) didn't cause. I didn't do it because you're some badass. I did it because it was the right thing to do. But if you want to pretend to be a badass I'll play along. You have posted pictures of your wife no less than 14,000 times on this website. But now you want her to be left out of the conversation? It's my right to comment on what I see here and your right to disagree. So do what you gotta do. It's not gonna bother me. I'm not the one compensating for other things with a boat, expensive sports car and plastic body parts. BTW, could you please tell me again when your first boating trip to Havasu was?

Kilrtoy
09-03-2005, 11:46 PM
Here is the bad ass! enjoy
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/111F5543C71-405D-4E09-8EAD-F1BECB61A2C1_20109107555.JPG

Kilrtoy
09-03-2005, 11:52 PM
You have posted pictures of your wife no less than 14,000 times on this website.
For not liking her, you sure must look alot to know what i have posted
But now you want her to be left out of the conversation? It's my right to comment on what I see here and your right to disagree.
Yes the laws of the land let the idiots have the freedom of speech too
So do what you gotta do. It's not gonna bother me.
Obviously it does and that is why you attacked a person who is not even on these boards
I'm not the one compensating for other things with a boat, expensive sports car and plastic body parts.
Well in life there is the have's and have not's.....
I just happen to have what you will never have. Don't be mad at me because of that. WORK HARDER
BTW, could you please tell me again when your first boating trip to Havasu was?
Im sure it was not as early as yours....
Go to sleep and get some rest, come back when you have your
best material waiting to be unleashed on the boards"
Because you are in the declining state right now...

***boateditor
09-04-2005, 12:43 AM
You have posted pictures of your wife no less than 14,000 times on this website.
I sincerely hope he is just getting warmed up.

Jordy
09-04-2005, 07:50 AM
I've got a whole lot of material waiting to be unleashed on these boards.
What does Deano have to do with this??? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :devil:

76ANTHONY
09-04-2005, 08:00 AM
niceeeeeeeeeeeee bad ass.............

Tom Brown
09-04-2005, 08:01 AM
I just got up. I think I'll head over to the mall and pick up a new shirt.

MagicMtnDan
09-04-2005, 08:43 AM
14,004 now :D
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/111F5543C71-405D-4E09-8EAD-F1BECB61A2C1_20109107555.JPGhttp://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/111F5543C71-405D-4E09-8EAD-F1BECB61A2C1_20109107555.JPG
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/111F5543C71-405D-4E09-8EAD-F1BECB61A2C1_20109107555.JPGhttp://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/111F5543C71-405D-4E09-8EAD-F1BECB61A2C1_20109107555.JPG