PDA

View Full Version : You've got to be

djunkie
09-04-2005, 02:09 AM
****ing kidding me.
http://media.putfile.com/Kanye79

FHI-prez
09-04-2005, 06:54 AM
There was no way this wasn't going to get turned into a racial issue. Everything else does, why would this be anything different. ;)

***boateditor
09-04-2005, 07:24 AM
There was no way this wasn't going to get turned into a racial issue. Everything else does, why would this be anything different. ;)
Spoken like a true white guy! :D

Kachina26
09-04-2005, 07:29 AM
Where did they pick that guy up?

Jrocket
09-04-2005, 07:29 AM
Its ok to be white. :D

LHC30Victory
09-04-2005, 07:30 AM
Did you see the looks on Meyers and Murphys faces in reaction to that off the wall statement? It sure seems they dont agree with what that guy is saying!

My Man's Sportin' Wood
09-04-2005, 07:46 AM
I can understand his frustration. I cannot understand why the troops weren't on alert as soon as they figured out that a category 5 hurricane might hit New Orleans. They should have had troops controlling the area and offering assistance, that night or the next morning. They knew those levees would most likely fail, and that many people were unable to leave for lack of transportation and mobility. I also had to wonder if it was lack of compassion for those that are poor and/or of color. I hope that is not the case, because I hate to think that any American people lost their lives for that reason.
Either way, two things are for sure. Bush dropped the ball and a whole new lot of victemcrats will emerge from this. Now they can blame Bush and the government for their problems rather than nature. I hate victemcrats. I hate that the administration made us look like a$$holes to the rest of the world.

BRSTQUEST
09-04-2005, 07:48 AM
Are You Kidding Me?????? That Guy Is A Huge Jackass.... It Is A Shame That Everything Bad At Some Point Has To Turn Into A Racial Issue...i Am Sure When The Cia Was Making This Hurricane In Its Lab It Said "lets Send Send It To La So We Can Take Out Some Black People." What A Joke....when Something Bad Happens We All Need To Come Together To Help The People Who Need Help And Start The Rebuilding Process....jesse Jackson, Al Sharpden, And Who Ever Else Wants To Strart Some Shit Need To Stay Away And Not Make This Into A Racial Issue.....oh And One More Thing, If Anyone Remembers The Tsunami Was In A Country That Is Mostly Muslim But We Still Helped Them....where Is The Aid For The Us Going To Come From, France, Mexico, Russia, Maybe Some Other Pussy Country Will Step Up And Help But I Don't Think So!!!!!!! People Need To Step Up Handle Business And Stop Crying About Things That Are Not True

Biglue
09-04-2005, 07:49 AM
What the hell was that idiot thinking?

***boateditor
09-04-2005, 08:08 AM
Did you see the looks on Meyers and Murphys faces in reaction to that off the wall statement? It sure seems they dont agree with what that guy is saying!
For the record, I believe that is rapper Kayne West going off-script with the Bush bashing, and comedians Mike Myers and Chris Tucker obviously stunned by West's outburst.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
09-04-2005, 08:10 AM
He is an idiot, that is for sure. They didn't show this in the clip, but I read that he was upset because the media had been showing black people looting and white people asking for assistance. I don't watch TV, so I don't know how bias is being exhibited.
Yes, Mother Nature caused the hurricane, not the government, but the government is in charge of responding to the people. Riddle me this: If New Orleans and Mississippi had been attacked or invaded, would it take 4 days for troops to arrive?
I hope this is not a reflection of our lack of response time. And furthermore, if they could be there faster given and invasion, why were they so slow to respond to a natural disaster?

LHC30Victory
09-04-2005, 08:13 AM
For the record, I believe that is rapper Kayne West going off-script with the Bush bashing, and comedians Mike Myers and Chris Tucker obviously stunned by West's outburst.
Kinda shows how much I know about Rappers and Black Comedians :eek: I dont know who West is and I get Tucker mixed up with Murphy :hammerhea
Thanks for the correction, but the point is the same!

bigq
09-04-2005, 08:19 AM
And what a profound statement... der..."George Bush doesn't care about black people", how intelligent.
What about the black mayor and the local officials that should have made arrangements for moving the poor and elderly. The incompetence on his and other state officials must be ok for obvious reasons.
A lot of people dropped the ball, not just the federal government. Is there such a thing as white racism because I am feeling the love.

bigq
09-04-2005, 08:23 AM
He is an idiot, that is for sure. They didn't show this in the clip, but I read that he was upset because the media had been showing black people looting and white people asking for assistance. I don't watch TV, so I don't know how bias is being exhibited.
Yes, Mother Nature caused the hurricane, not the government, but the government is in charge of responding to the people. Riddle me this: If New Orleans and Mississippi had been attacked or invaded, would it take 4 days for troops to arrive?
I hope this is not a reflection of our lack of response time. And furthermore, if they could be there faster given and invasion, why were they so slow to respond to a natural disaster?
2/3 of the population is black, what color do you think is going to stand out. The government response was slow and they should have contacted the govenor to see if they needed help before they asked for help. Obviously the local officals had no clue about any procedures for federal involvement, but that doen't negate the fact that the feds should be on top of the situation.

Wicked Performance Boats
09-04-2005, 08:30 AM
I think there's more black people getting help than white people! Should I start complaining to the news media? I think not. Most intelligent people can pick out the a true racist by his mouth. Budlight :idea:

bigq
09-04-2005, 08:32 AM
I think there's more black people getting help than white people! Should I start complaining to the news media? I think not. Most intelligent people can pick out the a true racist by his mouth. Budlight :idea:
It's tough to be a white man in a black world. :notam:

Wicked Performance Boats
09-04-2005, 08:35 AM
It's tough to be a white man in a black world. :notam:
Aint it the truth! :confused:

BRSTQUEST
09-04-2005, 08:50 AM
It's Just A Shame That People Will Use Any Situation, Good Or Bad, To Blame Others For Their Short Commings Or Bad Fortune....mr. West Has More Money Than Most Who Were Effected By This Tragic Storm, But He Choses To "help" By Blaming The President I Just Don't Get It....how About You Take Off The Sean John Jeans And Your "ice" And Put On Some Work Gloves And Really Help Fix Things....this Attitude That The Government Should Bail You Out Of Everything Is Just Wrong!!!!! Take Some Initiative And Handle Business On Your Own, Legally!!!!! Those A-holes Who Were Stealing Tv's And Other Stuff Like That Should Be Shot Dead On The Spot....this Is Just Another Example Of Bad People Taking Advantage Of Other Peoples Misfortune

Seasday
09-04-2005, 08:54 AM
Here is a thought: Five days before the levies broke the entire nation warned N.O. that a catastophe of biblical proportions was going to hit the area. This is not a black or white issue it is an intelligence issue and at worst an economic issue. Everyone should have been evacuated....period! White-Black-Rich-Poor....Everybody!
My company's corporate office is located across the bridge and we have several (over 400) employees that lived in the area and in the resurgent downtown district. Everyone survived and is safe. Some may have lost everything but they are safe. Why? Becuase they were smart enough to get the hell out!
Blame Bush....B.S! Blame the damn Mayor that called for 500 buses after the water was waist deep in the streets. Where the hell was he when FEMA was saying get everyone out even if you have to drag them out?
Sure we should have responded sooner but no one needed to be there...citizen, military or police. EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE BEEN GONE! I will not even mention that fact that citizens took up arms and began to loot and kill each other and the rescue forces the moment that rain stopped.
This is sad at every level but we cannot blame the government for the stupidity of a few Americans regardless of color.

Debbolas
09-04-2005, 08:57 AM
It's Just A Shame That People Will Use Any Situation, Good Or Bad, To Blame Others For Their Short Commings Or Bad Fortune....mr. West Has More Money Than Most Who Were Effected By This Tragic Storm, But He Choses To "help" By Blaming The President I Just Don't Get It....how About You Take Off The Sean John Jeans And Your "ice" And Put On Some Work Gloves And Really Help Fix Things....this Attitude That The Government Should Bail You Out Of Everything Is Just Wrong!!!!! Take Some Initiative And Handle Business On Your Own, Legally!!!!! Those A-holes Who Were Stealing Tv's And Other Stuff Like That Should Be Shot Dead On The Spot....this Is Just Another Example Of Bad People Taking Advantage Of Other Peoples Misfortune
Ok, I'm just curious, why is every word in your post capitilized?
:coffeycup

BRSTQUEST
09-04-2005, 09:02 AM
Not Sure Why It Types Like That????? It Has Done It On Every Post I Have Typed....can You Help?????

Debbolas
09-04-2005, 09:12 AM
I thought maybe you were using some sort of voice recognition software and had it set wrong.... :idea:

BRSTQUEST
09-04-2005, 09:13 AM
No...just Banging Away On A Keyboard....i've Tried Caps On-off Not Sure Why It Types Like That.....

Debbolas
09-04-2005, 09:30 AM
I've been advised you should "play around with your settings" on your computer :D
:jawdrop:

Wicked Performance Boats
09-04-2005, 09:51 AM
My thoughts are that the people to blame are, The ones (black/white/oriental,hispanic, all who live there for not preparing better for it when it happens there and around there every year. Poor or Rich. The state officials for being so STUPID for not putting their citizens first and getting all people OUT when told too. The surrounding States for not taking a cut in profit and sending all they had by local helocopter to lower down to people stranded on roof top and walking through water. Instead they RAISED THEIR PRICES.Even a small amount would have better than none at all !!! We all have boats and I know that alot of people out there have row boats, rafts, etc. that could have paddled in and rescued some and even bought in some of their own supplies, water,food,etc. no matter how small of an amount, anything is better than nothing. The ones that decided to steal, rape ,kill made it harder to get help to some ,but not ALL. IF THERE IS A WILL, THERE IS A WAY !!!!!!!!!! Most important, Gather some stuff and GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN !!!!! YOUR FAMILY SHOULD BE MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR IGNORANCE !!!!!! Well thats just my .02 :rollside: Julie P.S. THE IDIOTS ON TV SHOULD BE THERE HELPING INSTEAD OF BEING ON TV BITCHING AND BLAMING EVERYONE ELSE. THEY HAVE MONEY AND RESOURCES. :boxingguy :mad:

Aqua Boogie1
09-04-2005, 09:59 AM
And this is coming from a black guy........................He was stupid for saying that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Coming from a city that 70% black, mostly poor, they didn't have the means to leave. We as black people need the help along with other races. And here we are shooting the ones who are comin to help. For once, Im ASHAMED to be BLACK, and the ones turning it into a race issue, get over it!!!!!!!!!!!!(Not here on Hot Boat) Everyone needs help there. :confused: :yuk:

djunkie
09-04-2005, 10:14 AM
I can undertand that this guy is upset but there is NO excuse to make a coment like that. Imagine if I being a white guy would go on TV and say that Jessie Jackson hates white people. I would probably be labeled as a racist after that. Which I am NOT! Racism is a 2 way street and I wish People would realize this.
As for the federal gov. not being there in time, I think that maybe they might have been a little slow to react. But it is always easy to blame someone else for one own mistakes. It just only fits that they blame it on the president.

Man-de-lone
09-04-2005, 10:16 AM
So many couldn't leave. No car, or no money for gas. Nowhere to go anyway. The first of the month checks hadn't arrived yet so they were not only poor but broke too. No money for a motel and meals....
Keep in mind the levees breaking is what caused the disaster in New Orleans, not the hurricane itself. If the levees had not failed NO would be in pretty decent shape.
As it is now, it will be months before the refugees can go back, and what is left of many homes will have to razed anyway.... :(

HCS
09-04-2005, 10:16 AM
And this is coming from a black guy........................He was stupid for saying that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Coming from a city that 70% black, mostly poor, they didn't have the means to leave. We as black people need the help along with other races. And here we are shooting the ones who are comin to help. For once, Im ASHAMED to be BLACK, and the ones turning it into a race issue, get over it!!!!!!!!!!!!(Not here on Hot Boat) Everyone needs help there. :confused: :yuk:
That guy was talking out his ass. Everyone knows there is mostly black people that live down there. Absolutly has nothing to do with anything.
What a jerk comment.
That deserves to be ignored.

Debbolas
09-04-2005, 10:17 AM
I just don't see how they can play the race card after a natural disaster, the biggest and baddest this country has ever seen, I mean, come on....It must be like second nature to some people, "I'm not getting what I want, when I want it, must be because of my race" :burningm:
Disclaimer: I am not racist my parents marched with Dr. Martin Luther King :D

FHI-prez
09-04-2005, 10:19 AM
Guilty as charged. :D
It does get tiresome having to constatly defend myself for being white. But I suppose it's better than to have to constantly blame someone else for my problems :rolleyes:

FHI-prez
09-04-2005, 10:24 AM
I can undertand that this guy is upset but there is NO excuse to make a coment like that. Imagine if I being a white guy would go on TV and say that Jessie Jackson hates white people. I would probably be labeled as a racist after that. Which I am NOT! Racism is a 2 way street and I wish People would realize this.
As for the federal gov. not being there in time, I think that maybe they might have been a little slow to react. But it is always easy to blame someone else for one own mistakes. It just only fits that they blame it on the president.
Although I wish you were right, you're not, at least about racism being a two way street. Maybe that's the way it SHOULD be, but it's not. Two black guys kill a white guy - murder. Two white guys kill a black guy - hate crime. That's just the way it is. I think the true definition of racism would make it a two way street, but it is not applied that way. Racism is generally determined by the minority, the majority (no matter what color they are) will be blamed for the shortcommings in the system.

djunkie
09-04-2005, 10:29 AM
Although I wish you were right, you're not, at least about racism being a two way street. Maybe that's the way it SHOULD be, but it's not. Two black guys kill a white guy - murder. Two white guys kill a black guy - hate crime. That's just the way it is. I think the true definition of racism would make it a two way street, but it is not applied that way. Racism is generally determined by the minority, the majority (no matter what color they are) will be blamed for the shortcommings in the system.
I guess I wrote it wrong but that is what I meant. I don't feal that racism should be the way it is. I feel that it should be a 2 way street.

Biglue
09-04-2005, 10:29 AM
Me bieng hispanic can appreciate what you said aqua boogie. There is so many stereotypes for all races. And when you get a hand full of idiots contributing to the stereotypes it only reinforces what people think of each other. You just have to remember that you not one of the dumbasses contributing to the negativity.
We all have our dumb asses making bad for everyone else. Just my .02

FHI-prez
09-04-2005, 10:32 AM
I guess I wrote it wrong but that is what I meant. I don't feal that racism should be the way it is. I feel that it should be a 2 way street.
point well taken

***boateditor
09-04-2005, 11:04 AM
Guilty as charged. :D
It does get tiresome having to constatly defend myself for being white. But I suppose it's better than to have to constantly blame someone else for my problems :rolleyes:
If that's your sweetheart in your photo, I can only imagine that your problems must seem minimal in retrospect. :p

Aqua Boogie1
09-04-2005, 11:08 AM
Me bieng hispanic can appreciate what you said aqua boogie. There is so many stereotypes for all races. And when you get a hand full of idiots contributing to the stereotypes it only reinforces what people think of each other. You just have to remember that you not one of the dumbasses contributing to the negativity.
We all have our dumb asses making bad for everyone else. Just my .02
I guess I knew the race card was comin, it was just a matter of time. I Just wished it wasn't!!!!!!!!!!!! Its just like a game if spades, lets throw out the trump card, the Black spade....................BullShit!!!!!!!
Sorry, just venting..........Im done now. :D

FHI-prez
09-05-2005, 07:17 AM
If that's your sweetheart in your photo, I can only imagine that your problems must seem minimal in retrospect. :p
Cute blondes love bald guys, what can I say, life isn't so bad :D

cc322
09-05-2005, 07:26 AM
You can sure tell the differance in intelligance level between Mike Myers and that other fool who was that??????

Seasday
09-05-2005, 08:06 AM
You can sure tell the differance in intelligance level between Mike Myers and that other fool who was that??????
Kanye West....a rap star. On the flip side, Sean (Diddy) Combs and Jay-Z both donated $1M each yesterday without defaming our country, white folks or "W". See.....stupidity not race.

Jrocket
09-05-2005, 02:09 PM
Sean (Diddy) Combs and Jay-Z both donated $1M each yesterday
Sit back for a second and think about that one.Doesnt matter how much money you have,thats alot of cash to let go at one time and not recieve a material item in return...just satisfaction that your doing the right thing for some people that you dont even know! WOW!

FHI-prez
09-05-2005, 02:27 PM
tax write off ;)
honestly, my personal thoughts of rappers aside, that was impressive (the donation, not the stupid comment)

Jrocket
09-05-2005, 02:34 PM
Tax write off,yes...but still,just think about cutting a 1 mil check and not having something(material item) in return.
Hard one to choke down if it were me.

mike37
09-05-2005, 02:49 PM
all I can say is F uck that asshole he is the racist
and any of you that agree with him F uck you to
and for the ones that think we needed troops there before the hurricane
that a great idea that way they can be wiped out by the wind and rain,floods to
send money somewhere that can help and shut the F uck up
OK I feel better now

probablecause
09-05-2005, 04:04 PM
Playing the race card is the easiest way! History has shown us that.