PDA

View Full Version : Kilrtoy

Rexone
09-04-2005, 03:18 AM
Please take your little personal vendetta against Highroller off this forum or confine it to the thread that pertains to it. It isn't the place and I WILL NOT allow you to pollute every thread you can find and take them off topic with this bs.
You have been warned.

Froggystyle
09-04-2005, 04:13 AM
Wow... you still up too?
Guess how much I would like a 1' long 33bc cable right now???

Jrocket
09-04-2005, 07:09 AM
Thank you very much!

Tom Brown
09-04-2005, 07:43 AM
Thank you very much!
You know, JR.... I'm tired of your shit.

uvindex
09-04-2005, 07:44 AM
You know, JR.... I'm tired of your shit.LMAO! :)

RP1
09-04-2005, 09:19 AM
Please take your little personal vendetta against Highroller off this forum or confine it to the thread that pertains to it. It isn't the place and I WILL NOT allow you to pollute every thread you can find and take them off topic with this bs.
You have been warned.
Thank God for a sensible Moderator...

HCS
09-04-2005, 09:23 AM
Gotta wander why to personally consistantly bash someone. :notam:

JetBoatRich
09-04-2005, 09:23 AM
Kilrtoy have sessions like that every now and then :cool:

Debbolas
09-04-2005, 09:24 AM
Jet Boat Rich speaks the truth

HCS
09-04-2005, 09:31 AM
Tom Brown is always straight to the point. :D

havasu for u
09-04-2005, 11:31 AM
I have been watching the boards for a while now. I think this Kilr guy need to take a Red! He has nothing constructive to say. I saw them parked in the Channel last weekend and wasn't too impressed by his old lady. Yes, she has a big rack but she has a big azz to match it. Kilr get a life.
This place has really turned into a soap opera. Just my .02
:hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea

HCS
09-04-2005, 11:34 AM
I have been watching the boards for a while now. I think this Kilr guy need to take a Red! He has nothing constructive to say. I saw them parked in the Channel last weekend and wasn't too impressed by his old lady. Yes, she has a big rack but she has a big azz to match it. Kilr get a life.
Notice some of us mostly ignor it.
But since you mentioned racks. I have to agree. I like the springy small ones. :)

Debbolas
09-04-2005, 11:47 AM
Interesting first post with NO personal information.............almost as if :jawdrop: NO, ***boat doesn't allow more that one user ID :hammer2:

HCS
09-04-2005, 11:48 AM
Nice entrance to the boards :argue: Whatever Kilrtoy says on this site it does not give you the right to bash on his wife that you have never met!!!!
I swear to God I love when peeps show they have absolutely no class what so ever with there first post :mad:
You think maybe he's a knuckle head. :D :hammerhea

HCS
09-04-2005, 11:51 AM
Interesting first post with NO personal information.............almost as if :jawdrop: NO, ***boat doesn't allow more that one user ID :hammer2:
I can just walk around my work and register with everyone elses computer.
Then just right down all the names and log ons.
Not that I've done that. :D

Kilrtoy
09-04-2005, 11:54 AM
Am I supposed to be hurt by this...............
you sure put together some constructive words

HCS
09-04-2005, 11:55 AM
Them be fighting words :boxingguy :D
Does make you wander who that is. One post and bash Kilrtoy and his wife.
Who ever it is obviously reads the forums. :idea:

Kilrtoy
09-04-2005, 11:55 AM
Gotta wander why to personally consistantly bash someone. :notam:
Don't know but you sure following me for awhile now...
Go figure

HCS
09-04-2005, 11:58 AM
Don't know but you sure following me for awhile now...
Go figure
I always do. Follow your post that is. :D

Kilrtoy
09-04-2005, 12:00 PM
Here is her big ass, hope you get sick over it
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/111DSC01425.JPG

Biglue
09-04-2005, 12:04 PM
Here is her big ass, hope you get sick over it
Some dudes don't have good tastes in women.
Bro I think you're wife is a good looking woman. She also has a beautiful smile. That other dude talking smack about her was way out off.

HCS
09-04-2005, 12:04 PM
NICE ASS!!!!'s :D

djunkie
09-04-2005, 12:05 PM
Some dudes don't have good tastes in women.
Bro I think you're wife is a good looking woman. She also has a beautiful smile. That other dude talking smack about her was way out off.
And she is very sweet. Even though she wouldn't give me the time of day. :D
It's probably casue I'm white. :hammerhea J/K everybody. :D :D

Biglue
09-04-2005, 12:11 PM
I'm sure she is.
I haven't had the chance to meet them yet. I've seen them on the water several times but we never wind up at the same area at the same time.

***boateditor
09-04-2005, 12:29 PM
Yes, she has a big rack but she has a big azz to match it.
And the problem with that is....?

mirvin
09-04-2005, 12:36 PM
I can only speculate.......but it seems that if havisu for u maybe doesn't have enough "horse power" under the hood so to speak.....then too much "junk in the trunk" just gets in his way:jawdrop: :D
mirvin :idea:

Jbb
09-04-2005, 12:40 PM
I was kinda thinkin the same thing... :confused:

Kilrtoy
09-04-2005, 01:05 PM
Come on, Werent you in the closet with another guy at the last party we attended

76ANTHONY
09-04-2005, 01:06 PM
i dont know what is going on, i saw this pic and the front pic the other day and well, i was impressed. to put women, plural, like that down would be not so ummm wise, hey maybe the pic was to small for him, turn it up :D :D :D :jawdrop:

djunkie
09-04-2005, 01:07 PM
Come on, Werent you in the closet with another guy at the last party we attended
Hey I was trying to get her in the closet with me. It's not my fault WRYD is gay and tried to make a move on me. :D

djunkie
09-04-2005, 01:09 PM
i dont know what is going on, i saw this pic and the front pic the other day and well, i was impressed. to put women, plural, like that down would be not so ummm wise, hey maybe the pic was to small for him, turn it up :D :D :D :jawdrop:
I hope that if I ever were to get married and have kids that my wife looks as good as they all do. :)

76ANTHONY
09-04-2005, 01:13 PM
if thats what k
having kids does, im on the hunt, im knocking everything i see up. well maybe not everything :D :D

Kilrtoy
09-04-2005, 01:21 PM
if thats what k
having kids does, im on the hunt, im knocking everything i see up. well maybe not everything :D :D
That can get a little expensive....

Tom Brown
09-04-2005, 02:49 PM
I have enjoyed the pictures of Mrs. Kilrtoy. She is gorgeous.
Kilrtoy, I respect you for being proud of your wife. Good for you that you have a great lifestyle. :cool:
I encourage you to forget about these losers who are bashing you and Yvonne. They're not worth your time. I'd like to scratch their corneas with this massive booger rock that's sitting beside my monitor.
Congratulations, Kilr. Perhaps one day, I will have the opportunity to meet you. When I do, I will be respectful of both you and your wife. I think you're both great.

HCS
09-04-2005, 02:51 PM
I still prefer small perky tits the spring up and down when sucked on and played with.

HCS
09-04-2005, 02:54 PM
Just want to make sure and stick to the subject. :D

Debbolas
09-04-2005, 03:02 PM
I have enjoyed the pictures of Mrs. Kilrtoy. She is gorgeous.
Kilrtoy, I respect you for being proud of your wife. Good for you that you have a great lifestyle. :cool:
I encourage you to forget about these losers who are bashing you and Yvonne. They're not worth your time. I'd like to scratch their corneas with this massive booger rock that's sitting beside my monitor.
Congratulations, Kilr. Perhaps one day, I will have the opportunity to meet you. When I do, I will be respectful of both you and your wife. I think you're both great.
TOM!!!
Put the booger rock down and step away!!!!!!!!!! :2purples:

Starloans
09-04-2005, 03:07 PM
You have been warned.
Dear HB moderator,
When calling someone out and scolding them about polluting various posts on various threads, please include links to the threads in order to allow for quick reference for other members before they are changed. :jawdrop: :D

HCS
09-04-2005, 03:08 PM
TOM!!!
Put the booger rock down and step away!!!!!!!!!! :2purples:
I'm sure he has some great stories he could share with them. :rolleyes:
Just think. Sitting around the camp fire telling booger stories.

Debbolas
09-04-2005, 03:08 PM
I'm sure he has some great stories he could share with them. :rolleyes:
Just think. Sitting around the camp fire telling booger stories.
Oh you boys :devil:

Rexone
09-04-2005, 03:40 PM
Rio my point was clear and concise to Kilr. I didn't want the entire forum polluted with the battle (which was occuring). I have no problem with them hashing it out within threads on that topic. Many other threads were being hijacked though which I do have a problem with. In PM's to Kilr this was handled and he understands. That is the extent of it.
no ip match on the new guy I checked him earlier.

Tom Brown
09-04-2005, 03:42 PM
...to besmirtch Kilr's wif was the actions of a lowdown, 2-bit, slime of a human being that's gutless to a fault and wouldn't have the balls to say it to his face! And to add insult to injury, anyone that would go to someone's employer, mother, wife, or whoever, is just a POS in general. They deserve no respect what-so-ever.
You're good people, Rio. :cool:

HCS
09-04-2005, 03:45 PM
I knew a girl once that had nice plumf silver dollar nipples with bumps around them. :D

djunkie
09-04-2005, 03:46 PM
I knew a girl once that had nice plumf silver dollar nipples with bumps around them. :D
Hey me too. :crossx:

Rod-64
09-04-2005, 04:02 PM
Hey me too. :crossx:
Those bumps are braille...means "lick here." :D

djunkie
09-04-2005, 04:04 PM
Those bumps are braille...means "lick here." :D
Oops. I thought it meant to shoot something there. Oh well. :crossx:

Rod-64
09-04-2005, 04:06 PM
Oops. I thought it meant to shoot something there. Oh well. :crossx:
Well...it's fun either way. isn't it??? :D

djunkie
09-04-2005, 04:07 PM
Well...it's fun either way. isn't it??? :D
Yes sir it sure is. :rollside:

RP1
09-04-2005, 04:24 PM
Mikey, you know as well as I that Iffin YOUR wifey was publically blasted you'd be as upset as Migirl. Don't I remember when a couple of as*holes (that are still posting here-1 of whom has turned into a 'post-*****') started a malicious thread about YOUR company and you took them to task? Why don't you reprimand the idiot that provoked Kilr with an unwarranted verbal assault?
While I don't have the slightest problem with trashing someone for their behavior, ie- commentary, pics posted, etc., I don't go after 'better halves', kids, pets, and businesses. In MY HUMBLE OPINION, to besmirtch Kilr's wif was the actions of a lowdown, 2-bit, slime of a human being that's gutless to a fault and wouldn't have the balls to say it to his face! And to add insult to injury, anyone that would go to someone's employer, mother, wife, or whoever, is just a POS in general. They deserve no respect what-so-ever.
Just my thoughts,
Rio
I think Rexone was accurate in his request. I also think Kilr is able to deal with his issues in one thread and not the whole board.
I was one of the many that thought Miguel should tone it down, but I also have a lot of respect for him and think he is right-on most of the time... My unwanted .02

Jrocket
09-04-2005, 07:59 PM
Eat a dick!

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
09-06-2005, 12:33 PM
You have been warned.
WTF my boat b*t*h got out of line again

v-drive
09-06-2005, 12:55 PM
kilr, I don't know you or your Mrs's but I have never thought of either of you poorly and what this guy(havasu 4 you) said about your wife just tells me he is one jealous man. and as for Mike, it sounds like you must have hurt his friends feelings. Grow up mike you aint all that...v-drive

OGShocker
09-06-2005, 01:01 PM
Wow, we go away for the weekend and the shi* hits the fan.

teamyamahamike
09-06-2005, 03:54 PM
:idea: NICE ASS :idea: Here is her big ass, hope you get sick over it

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
09-06-2005, 04:50 PM
Wow, we go away for the weekend and the shi* hits the fan.
yeap, I guess we cant let Mygrl stay home alone anymore, he is not mature enough yet

Kilrtoy
09-06-2005, 04:54 PM
yeap, I guess we cant let Mygrl stay home alone anymore, he is not mature enough yet
Listen here BIATCH....
Did you check on my house or were you and plya spooning again all weekend...

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
09-06-2005, 04:56 PM
Listen here BIATCH....
Did you check on my house or were you and plya spooning again all weekend...
yeah I left snail trails on you pillow

Kilrtoy
09-06-2005, 04:59 PM
yeah I left snail trails on you pillow
So plya tore you up again, You sick bastards.....

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
09-06-2005, 05:01 PM
So plya tore you up again, You sick bastards.....
I went to your house and the sheets smell, lmao

Kilrtoy
09-06-2005, 05:05 PM
I went to your house and the sheets smell, lmao
That is because dirty girl passed out in them, REMEMBER
you spooned with her anyways....

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
09-06-2005, 05:07 PM
That is because dirty girl passed out in them, REMEMBER
you spooned with her anyways....
I was in your bed

Kilrtoy
09-06-2005, 05:11 PM
I was in your bed
OH HELL NO....
You wre in the guest bedroom

Tom Brown
09-06-2005, 05:13 PM
Scented sheets, eh?
What sort of fragrance did you find in the hamper?

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
09-06-2005, 05:23 PM
OH HELL NO....
You wre in the guest bedroom
IT SMELLED LIKE madosee