PDA

View Full Version : The hard booger

Tom Brown
09-04-2005, 11:07 AM
I had a booger. I had a huge booger that was hard as a rock.
It sounded like opening velcro when I pried that thing off my septum with my thumb nail. Once separated from the sinus hair, I had to tap the side of my nose to get it to fall out. I was surprised when it fit through my nostril.
Liberated from from it's membrane perch, I examined this nugget bristling with cilia. It had the consistency of a three day old dry rib that, when fresh, had been crusted with whiskers.
All seemed well until I looked in the mirror later to see that my left nostril had a thicket of black asparagus looking spikes thrusting from it's depths while my right nostril was clean as a whistle from the brazilian treatment.
I need another snot asteroid in the left side of my nose to balance out the look.
Why do you suppose these large boogers leave such a strong odor when removed? The fragrance is still with me.
.... I think I'll give HOSS a call and see if his phone is working yet.

Havasu Hangin'
09-04-2005, 11:09 AM
IWhy do you suppose these large boogers leave such a strong odor when removed? The fragrance is still with me.
Maybe the odor was from your thumbnail? :idea:

Debbolas
09-04-2005, 11:09 AM
Two words.........................nose clippers
;)
Say something funny Tom Brown :D

Aqua Boogie1
09-04-2005, 11:10 AM
Nasty............................ :cool:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
09-04-2005, 11:11 AM
Two words.........................nose clippers
;)
Say something funny Tom Brown :D
What good would that do? You can't hear him.
. . . Oh, you mean TYPE something funny, Tom Brown.
:D http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/11/11_4_122v.gif ('http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb008_ZNxdm39696US')

9er
09-04-2005, 11:14 AM
Sounds like an episode from Ren & Stimpy......... :rolleyes:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
09-04-2005, 11:15 AM
Sounds like an episode from Ren & Stimpy......... :rolleyes:
OMG! Your sig video cracked me up!!!!!

Miss Perfect
09-04-2005, 11:17 AM
OMG! Your sig video cracked me up!!!!!
Haha.. me too! Nice avitar by the way ;) I was confused for a minute

HCS
09-04-2005, 11:20 AM
It sounded like opening velcro when I pried that thing off my septum with my thumb nail. Once separated from the sinus hair, I had to tap the side of my nose to get it to fall out. I was surprised when it fit through my nostril.
Liberated from from it's membrane perch, I examined this nugget bristling with cilia. It had the consistency of a three day old dry rib that, when fresh, had been crusted with whiskers.
All seemed well until I looked in the mirror later to see that my left nostril had a thicket of black asparagus looking spikes thrusting from it's depths while my right nostril was clean as a whistle from the brazilian treatment.
I need another snot asteroid in the left side of my nose to balance out the look.
Why do you suppose these large boogers leave such a strong odor when removed? The fragrance is still with me.
How many forums have you posted that on? :squiggle:
Why does it not suprise me that a booger up your nose made you think of HOSS.
When you get a hold of him you be sure and let him know every one back at the ***boat ranch is thinking of him.

Debbolas
09-04-2005, 11:20 AM
Isn't she tricky......................just YOU wait................ :D

My Man's Sportin' Wood
09-04-2005, 11:24 AM
:2purples: Uh oh . . .
At least part of the location is correct!

My Man's Sportin' Wood
09-04-2005, 11:25 AM
I think I just hi-jacked Tom's very informational thread. :hammerhea

Debbolas
09-04-2005, 11:28 AM
No, he's just digging the other one out :D

Jbb
09-04-2005, 11:45 AM
Premium quality booger story Brown......Bravo.... :D

Rexone
09-04-2005, 11:50 AM
Tom hang onto that thing and take it to "booger fest". You might have a winner. If not, the smell will dissapate over time and you can just toss it into your coffee beans. Great source of protien just like dead flys are.
Your's could be a contender in the "hard as steel" division. I doubt it would even place by your description in the "mushball", "bloody stinger", or "big ol greenie" classes. Good luck if you decide to submit it.