PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for a great day on the water!

RiverToysJas
09-05-2005, 12:33 PM
I was finally able to hook up on the water with some of you Right Coast Hot Boaters, and I'm so glad I did!!!! You all treated me like one of the crew, and I had a blast. Thanks for everything.
Thanks to Nitro557 for setting everything up!!! I'm probably going to mess this up, but I'm going to give it a shot. I rode out to the party cove with Mike ...aka... jets4me ....Thanks for the ride, that little Youngblood (or CP as I call it ;) ) really pulls hard. I wish you lots of luck in the Bass Tourney's too!!! ;) :D I also enjoyed talking to moparjet, I hope you got everything figured out on that grate, and are out on the water as I type this. I would of liked to get out there and give you a hand last night, but that 03:00am alarm was going to come too fast. I know there were at least a couple of other lurkers and posters out there yesterday. Kenny's Dad lurks here, and I wish I could of spent more time BSing with him.
I think I taught Nitro a little something about bow-sharking too....he was well on his way. ;) :D :D
Thanks again you guys, Cool peeps, one and all. Like I said we'll hook you all up out here anytime you can make it!!!
RTJas :D

jets4me
09-05-2005, 02:38 PM
Jason it was a good time anytime you come to this town if i am on the water you got a ride we got moparjet fixed up in about 30 to 40 minutes sorry you cant make anna i am going to spray the youngblood then i think it will move out if it dont blow..... we went out today and moparjet got water in fuel but we got it going and made to the pomonkey man there is a lot of great people there i realy injoyed myself i let moarjets girl drove my boat and she did good but jason keep in touch had fun and maybe we can head your way soon we will let you know how anna goes take care keep in touch your friend mike

RiverToysJas
09-05-2005, 04:51 PM
That Potomac is pretty damn impressive!!! ...... And Disco thinks his boat it too small for Needles!!! :D
BTW....check yer PM's Mike. ;)

NashvilleBound
09-05-2005, 05:05 PM
What lake did you go on?

RiverToysJas
09-05-2005, 05:37 PM
We went on the Potomac River. Launched at a State Park in Virgina, and crossed the river (which was more like crossing the main body of Lake Mohave, left to right) and partied on a little beach at the mouth of a creek in Maryland. The beach area reminded me a little of the cove at Elsinore, only a little smaller with a lot more trees! ;)

NashvilleBound
09-05-2005, 05:50 PM
and hopefully cleaner water:) sounds like a good time.

RiverToysJas
09-05-2005, 05:52 PM
and hopefully cleaner water:) sounds like a good time.
Funny you mention that! We talked about it there too.....I could see my feet from almost waist deep.....@ Elsinore you can't see your feet from ankle deep! (and I'm not kidding)

Jrocket
09-05-2005, 07:34 PM
See any snakes?

RiverToysJas
09-05-2005, 07:58 PM
See any snakes?
No, but I did ask about them. Nitro said he's never seen any in the water. I kept an eye out though! .....I'd of showed them how much I can scream like a girl! :2purples: :D

Jrocket
09-05-2005, 08:28 PM
I hate snakes.

nitro557
09-06-2005, 03:17 AM
didnt bow shark but sure yelled at the toilet in the morning :(
had a great time ,got a lot of coors left what did you drink 4 lol
you know your more than welcome to party out here anytime

RiverToysJas
09-06-2005, 05:54 AM
had a great time ,got a lot of coors left what did you drink 4 lol
I thought it was marathon, not a sprint!!! LOL....I wasn't sure how things were going down that night, but I KNOW if nothing else I HAD to make that plane in the morning. I had a really good buzz going all afternoon, and that was good enough for me!!! :D

CMZRACING
09-06-2005, 06:23 PM
yea buddy, thanks for bringing some of that left coast action over this way. this is charlie with the blue sanger. if your ever out this way again let us know, your more than welcome to come catch a ride with us. party on man!

moparjet
09-07-2005, 05:17 AM
Good Seeing You Out There....nice To Meet Someone From The West...one Day Ill Make It Out Your Way....gonna Have To Hitch A Ride Though...i Aint Towing Out There...we Dont Party Like The West Coast But We Sure Try....other Than The Grate And Water In The Fuel ....it Was A Good Time....to Bad The Bass Boat Broke The Camshaft....we Gotta Get That Thing Going Again.....bass Tournament In 2 Weeks...lol... :)

jets4me
09-07-2005, 07:51 AM
i want sleep much this week or next but i think i can pull some parts together to get ur going if not i am sure cMzracing has a trolling motor with all the help my boating friend are offering i think we will get something going and i will still spray it thanks to all see ya

RiverToysJas
09-07-2005, 08:17 AM
You guys party just like we do only with less crowds.
I expect to hear how that Youngblood took quickest ET, and largest bass after Anna! ;)
CMZ, I forgot you posted on here, or would have mentioned you in the first post! Sorry about that. That Sanger definately stood out though. I love the exhaust. Very classic hull.
OK for all you belly-achers who don't want to tow....I just Yahoo mapped it from Woodbridge Va to Lake Havasu City......It's 2,402 miles, at 12mpg that's only 200 gallons of gas each way - so it'll only cost you like $1200 round trip in fuel. Once you hit I-40 at Memphis it's a straight shot for 1,720 miles to Topok Marina! We'll meet you at the ramp!!! :coffeycup You're only looking at 36 hours of driving - that's only a day and a half :cool: .....you just got over a weekend of at least 36 hours of drinking, so that shouldn't seem like much.
We should put together a National OP6C at Lake of the Ozarks sometime....that would be AWESOME. I'd tow that far.....provided gas drops to like .89cent/gallon.... ;)
Thanks again guys, we'll definatly hook up again sometime. I make the trip to PA about 4 times a year, so I'm sure we'll be able to work something out in the future. Drinks and Wings, is nothing else. Both Mike's have my cell number if you guys want to shot the BS sometime.