PDA

View Full Version : Kayne West is an idiot

SnakeWrench
09-06-2005, 02:23 AM
I know the video has been around for a while already, but this was the first time I actually watched the whole thing. If I was Mike Meyers, I would have told him to shut the hell up. What an ignorant butthole. My 14 year old step son, (who's half black) watched it and said to me, "See Dad, that's why people think black people are so stupid, because of Sharpton and idiots like him."(west)
How can West, who is actually in a place to actually help, be so selfish to think he had the right to say that crap.
I agree that the relief effort has taken much longer than it should, but I do not for one second believe it is because Bush is a racist. I don't believe he is anymore than I am. But when it's obvious that even Chris Tucker thinks the guys an idiot, what are all the rest of us supposed to think?
I think my sons statement says it all.

dmontzsta
09-06-2005, 02:48 AM
I agree.
I do not like him because of his awards show spat a while back. He didnt win for "hot new artist" instead Gretchen Wilson won. Then he goes on the news and gives interviews about how it is BS and he should have won. Now it seems every award show he is on, he ends up winning. Then, he goes and tells everyone that when he leaves rap they are going to remember him. lol He is definately no Tupac or Eminem. I think if Kanye West left the music world right now, in 5 years he would be forgotten. He is also a homo, he did a special on MTV talking about how people need to stop trashing homos. **** HIM!

Poster X
09-06-2005, 08:04 AM
Who's Kayne West?
On the event being racial... I think he's right. (To a degree.)
There is no doubt if the TV were showing images of white people languishing in such conditions and crying for help, more heart strings would be tugged. There is a core "white" audience that believes all the decent people got out and the remaining citizenry of the Gulf Coast is nothing but a bunch of welfare loving niggers. If you do not believe that, just read this forum (or any predominantly white middle class and upper middle class forum). I'm not blaming just this forum. It's everywhere. All over the internet. Look around. Threads like "how many watches do you have" and "look at these cool pics of all my toys" are embarrassing and inappropriate. There are equal amounts of threads on forums all around the country and representing almost every level of interest that say the same things. The catastrophe is much easier to accept (for white america) because of the images of looting, overweight, underdressed and generally unclean conditon of black southerners, portrayed by the media. It is racial.
This doesn't mean everyone here is racial or all Bushites are racial. Imagery of disasters (both military and natural) the last 20 years has anesthetized us from the true suffering from acts of nature and warfare. Most people in these towns were black and that helps us separate ourselves from the tragedy and look at it almost like it's Somalia or Uganda. It just hasn't hit home with people like it should?

BIGAMIST
09-06-2005, 08:16 AM
Kayne West = MORON :idea:

SnakeWrench
09-06-2005, 08:20 AM
Ok X. Let me ask you a question. If you witnessed an accident between two cars, the car at fault was a white male, the victims, black, and you saw clearly that the white driver was at fault, what car would you run to first?
A friend of mine asked me that 20 years ago, a black friend.

SnakeWrench
09-06-2005, 08:23 AM
BTW X, I am not bagging on you, or disagreeing with you. I just think that West and others do nothing but egg people on to think the way you just stated.

Poster X
09-06-2005, 08:27 AM
I'd probably run to the white car? I said in my post "we", not "you."

SnakeWrench
09-06-2005, 08:34 AM
Sadly, most people think that way.

beyondhelpin
09-06-2005, 08:47 AM
We are all racist to a certain degree, if the definition includes feeling of more of a connection to to like people. It does not matter if you are black white or brown. It is true of all of us. Does anyone think that would even remotly effect someones decision to provide assistance to anyone in a tragdy. Not for 99% of the people.
Those headline grabbing idiots blow me away.
Snake, you should have asked that same question of your friend.
I have had lots of problems in my life that if there was a peception of racism to my race I could have blamed it on racism. But these problems were due to something else.
If there is not a clear answer to a situation someone is going to blame it on racism. Get over it, live your life like aman and quit blaming problems on racism. Very few real problems can be attributed to racism.

MagicMtnDan
09-06-2005, 08:51 AM
There is a core "white" audience that believes all the decent people got out and the remaining citizenry of the Gulf Coast is nothing but a bunch of welfare loving niggers. If you do not believe that, just read this forum (or any predominantly white middle class and upper middle class forum). I'm not blaming just this forum. It's everywhere. All over the internet. Look around. Threads like "how many watches do you have" and "look at these cool pics of all my toys" are embarrassing and inappropriate. There are equal amounts of threads on forums all around the country and representing almost every level of interest that say the same things. The catastrophe is much easier to accept (for white america) because of the images of looting, overweight, underdressed and generally unclean conditon of black southerners, portrayed by the media. It is racial.
You've made it very clear to me that YOU have a racial problem, YOU have guilt.
When you say, "The catastrophe is much easier to accept (for white america) because of the images of looting, overweight, underdressed and generally unclean conditon of black southerners, portrayed by the media. It is racial" - you must be speaking for yourself. You're the one using the 'N' word - you seem to have a real problem. :mad:

mike37
09-06-2005, 08:53 AM
Ok X. Let me ask you a question. If you witnessed an accident between two cars, the car at fault was a white male, the victims, black, and you saw clearly that the white driver was at fault, what car would you run to first?
A friend of mine asked me that 20 years ago, a black friend.
the closest car first just a quick check to see then to the next
and then you should help the most seriously injured first

MagicMtnDan
09-06-2005, 08:55 AM
Why is "race" only a problem when black people are involved? What about Chinese Americans, Japanese Americans, Italian Americans, Jewish Americans, Mexican Americans, Vietnamese Americans, Irish Americans, Indian Americans, Pakistani Americans? Why don't THEY have "race problems?" Why aren't their leaders speaking out about racism and how "the man has kept them down?!" :mad:

mike37
09-06-2005, 08:56 AM
Oh and if one of the cars started shooting at me I wouldent help them white or black

Poster X
09-06-2005, 08:57 AM
I'm pretty sure Pakistani, Irani, Iraqi and Indian Americans had a pretty rough time after 9/11?

SnakeWrench
09-06-2005, 08:59 AM
We are all racist to a certain degree, if the definition includes feeling of more of a connection to to like people. It does not matter if you are black white or brown. It is true of all of us. Does anyone think that would even remotly effect someones decision to provide assistance to anyone in a tragdy. Not for 99% of the people.
I have had lots of problems in my life that if there was a peception of racism to my race I could have blamed it on racism. But these problems were due to something else.
If there is not a clear answer to a situation someone is going to blame it on racism. Get over it, live your life like aman and quit blaming problems on racism. Very few real problems can be attributed to racism.
Actually, I did ask him that question in return and his answer was just as Mike stated. Check the closest car first.

460 jus getn it
09-06-2005, 09:05 AM
Who's Kayne West?
There is no doubt if the TV were showing images of white people languishing in such conditions and crying for help, more heart strings would be tugged. There is a core "white" audience that believes all the decent people got out and the remaining citizenry of the Gulf Coast is nothing but a bunch of welfare loving niggers. If you do not believe that, just read this forum (or any predominantly white middle class and upper middle class forum). I'm not blaming just this forum. It's everywhere. All over the internet. Look around. Threads like "how many watches do you have" and "look at these cool pics of all my toys" are embarrassing and inappropriate. There are equal amounts of threads on forums all around the country and representing almost every level of interest that say the same things. The catastrophe is much easier to accept (for white america) because of the images of looting, overweight, underdressed and generally unclean conditon of black southerners, portrayed by the media. It is racial.
This doesn't mean everyone here is racial or all Bushites are racial. Imagery of disasters (both military and natural) the last 20 years has anesthetized us from the true suffering from acts of nature and warfare. Most people in these towns were black and that helps us separate ourselves from the tragedy and look at it almost like it's Somalia or Uganda. It just hasn't hit home with people like it should?
ok i just happened upon this thread and they only words i saw were the n-word. im half black but get just offended as the next. u come on here and say its more easy for white people to deal with this.how is that there are just as many white prople affected in this whole kathrina thing. yes racism is all over the place but in a time like this it should be put aside. we are all american i dont care if they are white black brown they all need help. we can all come on here and say that im not racist no not me but the fact is we all are in some sort but its people like you who make it worse. i have been in some really bad situations and have had some really bad things happen in my life but guess what it happened cause its life not cause im black. yes kayne west is a moron for what he pulled and there is no explanition for that and im sure his career will suffer from it .

v-drive
09-06-2005, 09:06 AM
DITTO! I don't know why it took so long but i'm not going to blame it on one person and those that do are the idiots. Did anyone notice the vietnamese people that were just sitting waiting their turn to be evacuated?
v-drive

mike37
09-06-2005, 09:12 AM
ok i just happened upon this thread and they only words i saw were the n-word. im half black but get just offended as the next. u come on here and say its more easy for white people to deal with this.how is that there are just as many white prople affected in this whole kathrina thing. yes racism is all over the place but in a time like this it should be put aside. we are all american i dont care if they are white black brown they all need help. we can all come on here and say that im not racist no not me but the fact is we all are in some sort but its people like you who make it worse. i have been in some really bad situations and have had some really bad things happen in my life but guess what it happened cause its life not cause im black. yes kayne west is a moron for what he pulled and there is no explanition for that and im sure his career will suffer from it .
we are all American that is the key.
if we all start referring to our selfs as American and American alone with no other reference to any race just that you me and any one that lives and loves this country are American period
thing would be a lot better

PHX ATC
09-06-2005, 09:37 AM
Hey, what happened to the Kayne bashing? :D

SnakeWrench
09-06-2005, 09:40 AM
We are bashing the ignorant bastard. As far as I can see, he was the racist that started all this.

PHX ATC
09-06-2005, 10:02 AM
We are bashing the ignorant bastard. As far as I can see, he was the racist that started all this.
Relax, take a step back, I was kidding.
Me gots no problemo if you bash him. I think his mouth needs to have his foot inserted into it as well.
Rave on..... :shift:

Poster X
09-06-2005, 12:15 PM
Exemplary debate. This group is obviously diverse and well rounded. No linear thought and self righteous indignation here. <--- levity :rolleyes:

Brooski
09-06-2005, 08:19 PM
we are all American that is the key.
if we all start referring to our selfs as American and American alone with no other reference to any race just that you me and any one that lives and loves this country are American period
thing would be a lot better
EXACTLY!!

ROZ
09-07-2005, 12:08 AM
Well if I see any purple or green people, I'm running! :D

PHX ATC
09-07-2005, 05:43 AM
Well if I see any purple or green people, I'm running! :D
You, sir, are nothing but a racist chicken. :D

NOTALENT
09-07-2005, 05:51 AM
I have hated that guy since he lost @ the award show and came up crying about it like a little girl...No doubt he make's some positive music, but after that...no more.

Drift
09-07-2005, 06:46 AM
It just perpetuates the problem... not to mention the Idiot can't even formulate a sentence. What chaps my ass even more is that they never cut away from his rant.

Poster X
09-07-2005, 06:59 AM
Try and look at it from their perspective. Even if it isn't intentionally racist, to them it looks racist. They know the federal response time to Andrew was immediate. They know the federal response time to the earthquake that nearly toppled San Francisco was immediate. Yet, there they sat, dying after the storm from exposure and dehydration. I understand it takes time to organize a rescue but they only expected a food and water drop off at main points of temporary habitation. Namely the convention center and the stadium. Cars may not have been able to get in but helicopters were certainly flying. The sky was full but yet, no food. No water. No medicine. To them it seemed racial when they looked around and all they saw was black faces. It's hard to blame them. The onus is on us to show through our actions that it was indeed... NOT racial.

Wally_Gator
09-07-2005, 07:22 AM
The only racism I have is toward attitude...
I don't owe anyone anything except to traet others like I would like to be treated. If they crap on me, my family or friends, Fock them...
I would run to the closest car first in Snake's question.

Wally_Gator
09-07-2005, 07:24 AM
Try and look at it from their perspective. Even if it isn't intentionally racist, to them it looks racist. They know the federal response time to Andrew was immediate. They know the federal response time to the earthquake that nearly toppled San Francisco was immediate. Yet, there they sat, dying after the storm from exposure and dehydration. I understand it takes time to organize a rescue but they only expected a food and water drop off at main points of temporary habitation. Namely the convention center and the stadium. Cars may not have been able to get in but helicopters were certainly flying. The sky was full but yet, no food. No water. No medicine. To them it seemed racial when they looked around and all they saw was black faces. It's hard to blame them. The onus is on us to show through our actions that it was indeed... NOT racial.
When was Aide requested by the state? It seems like the state gov.. was running around and not organizing anything.. then forgetting to request aide until late..
States rights issues in the constitution...

Poster X
09-07-2005, 07:33 AM
When was Aide requested by the state? It seems like the state gov.. was running around and not organizing anything.. then forgetting to request aide until late..
States rights issues in the constitution...
I said their perspective. Not yours. They didn't have TV or radio. They just sat there. All they knew was their government wasn't there. It is the federal governments task to protect us and to aid us. That's why it exists. The last thing they saw before they lost power was Michael Brown (director of FEMA) telling them he was prepared for disaster and was ready to act. It's easy for them to think it was racial under the circumstances. I am not placing blame, just asking you to put yourself in their shoes and look through their eyes. If you can't do that it's understandable. Perhaps you have no frame of reference?

Vada
09-07-2005, 07:35 AM
Ah shut up all ready....why does everything have to be blamed on racism.....need someone or something to blame.

Drift
09-07-2005, 07:37 AM
Scary, but you are the one saying them and they and their and drawing a race line.
1. After Katrina rolled through, N.O. was not in very bad shape. Then the Leveys broke creating the majority of the problems.
2. Simple triage concepts would show that if you had a group of people on dry gound and with shelter, as shitty as it was, you would spend most of your resources trying to get the stranded out.
3. While all this is going on you try to shore up the levey to reduce the destruction.
Could things have been done better, absolutely, but to state that things were done the way they were due to the color of peoples skin is stupid.
To imply that "we" owe it to "them" to prove that it was not racially motivated is rediculous. That thought concept allows people to not own up to their own actions and responibilities as a human beings.

Poster X
09-07-2005, 07:43 AM
I am not displacing responsibility. I am merely looking at it from their perspective. I never said I agreed one way or the other about how it was handled. In my opinion it's impossible to praise any agency whether it be local, state, or federal. I am vehemently opposed to almost every race card ever played. I disagree with the concept of Miss Black America, the BET, The Black Education Fund, the OJ trial and the Black Businessmen's Association. This is the first time I can understand how they would feel that way.

Vada
09-07-2005, 07:50 AM
ah shut up

PHX ATC
09-07-2005, 07:54 AM
ah shut up
OK! :D

Flashover
I belive the people who say this is a racial thing, are racists themselves. Yes the aid took too long i think everyone agrees on that no matter what color you are, But neither FEMA or any other government organization has yet had to deal with an event such as this one where you have an entire city underwater. This was totaly different than and earthquake, or a tornado etc. Having an entire city under 6 - 10 ft of water called for a completely different plan of action that nobody was prepared for. But ask this question, did the state of Louisianna have a pre-plan for this type of thing, did New Orleans have a plan in place in case this happend. You would think they would have a plan ready to go at a moments notice concidering the already live below sea level. Thats what i don't understand.

BBTAHITI
For some reason we tolerate bashing by minorities and women as though they are entitled. The following (if they existed) would be deemed hate groups or racist organizations when in fact just changing one word shows how racist the REAL organizations are.
WET (White Entertainment Television)
Miss White America
NAAWP
The United Caucasian College Fund
White Businessman's Association
NOM (National Organization for Men)
Minor hijack........

Poster X
ah shut up
Ummm... no. :yuk:

NOTALENT
09-07-2005, 08:06 AM
You know...the racism is Bull Shit...has nothing to do with it...it's simply a natural disaster that could not have been anticipated to be so severe. This is something that the government obviously was'nt prepared for to handle. And more cards were being dealt along the way. Brave men and woman are putting there lives on the line to help others out and in the process are being attacked as well from the people who need "help"! Of course after this is all over and said there are obiously going to have been better way's that it could have been worked out. There always is after the fact. They are doing the best they can with what they have. Dont put the blame on anything other then mother nature.

Vada
09-07-2005, 08:07 AM
Ummm... no. :yuk:
I'll beat you good!

NOCTURNAL
09-07-2005, 08:11 AM
Poster X -
What do you know about "their" perspective. Are you black? Are you living below the poverty line? Have you ever lived below the poverty line? Are you from New Orleans or have you ever lived there? How exactly do you have any perspective from which to draw?
It must be that some of your "best friends" are black and that is how you gained all of this perspective. Sorry, my mistake, I take it all back.

Vada
09-07-2005, 08:12 AM
Lol

Poster X
09-07-2005, 08:13 AM
I'll beat you good!
Ummm...no you won't.
No Talent et al:
I am not saying it IS racial. I am just saying I can understand their perspective at this juncture. In the end I'm sure they'll understand the extenuating circumstances and see the many different races (especially caucasion) that have come to their aid. Even Jesse Jackson is coming off his racial stool and just admitting it is a bureaucratic foul up.

Drift
09-07-2005, 08:14 AM
I am not displacing responsibility. I am merely looking at it from their perspective. I never said I agreed one way or the other about how it was handled. In my opinion it's impossible to praise any agency whether it be local, state, or federal. I am vehemently opposed to almost every race card ever played.
I call BS... Were you watching the same footage I was? You have liberal media coming by the hundreds with their million dollar vans with satelite direct feeds pulling into town. They hop out and start waving freaking mics in everybody's faces, then they have the audacity to start to cast blame and throw fule on the fire. They should have been loading victims in the vans and driving them to safety. Then you have them (media) standing in front of the stadium criticising the situation, again without helping, I say some guy get ahold of the mic and he was ranting about Genocide... I could not believe that they were airng that crap... Great F**king job. Then there was some ass hat reporting from a freeway overpass for 3 days and constanly berating the "lack of help" yet every day he had a fresh pressed shirt on and was clean shaven and had perfect reporter hair.... oh yeah what a gread help he was to the situation. Some were even calling the displaced victoms "refugees"? WTF!
With that being said, I cannot see how any rational person could sit here and say the things you are saying. Total spin.

Vada
09-07-2005, 08:14 AM
We all know what your "trying" to say

Poster X
09-07-2005, 08:20 AM
Poster X -
What do you know about "their" perspective. Are you black? Are you living below the poverty line? Have you ever lived below the poverty line? Are you from New Orleans or have you ever lived there? How exactly do you have any perspective from which to draw?
It must be that some of your "best friends" are black and that is how you gained all of this perspective. Sorry, my mistake, I take it all back.
I have lived and worked in New Orleans intermittently my entire life.
I was born and raised in Union, Mississippi.
I was raised below poverty level but did not know it? Everything seemed normal to me. In pre-gaming Mississippi there wasn't much economy and everyone was poor. We were happy enough.
I have dozens of black friends.

Vada
09-07-2005, 08:21 AM
are you black?

Poster X
09-07-2005, 08:22 AM
I am not black but I have rhythm and play blues harmonica. :cool:

Vada
09-07-2005, 08:23 AM
well alrighty then :cool:

NOTALENT
09-07-2005, 08:23 AM
Ummm...no you won't.
No Talent et al:
I am not saying it IS racial. I am just saying I can understand their perspective at this juncture. In the end I'm sure they'll understand the extenuating circumstances and see the many different races (especially caucasion) that have come to their aid. Even Jesse Jackson is coming off his racial stool and just admitting it is a bureaucratic foul up.
wasnt pointed at you. Im not pointing fingers at anyone...just pointing out the facts. I think the racial card is bull shit. How is racisim ever going to go away if people dont forget about the past, and keep trying to seperate themselves with things like BBTAHITI is talking about....??? If the people who live in places where weather like this occur's and cant be prepared for it, how can they expect the government???

Vada
09-07-2005, 08:25 AM
I'm pointing fingers at everyone but myself!!!!
You know why? Because I am so damn perfect.

Cole Trickle
09-07-2005, 08:31 AM
Kanye West had big time issues way before the tragic N.O. hurricane.
I was watching an interview he did on MTV2 about a month ago and I had to literaly turn the channel because he was acting like the most selfish arrogant SOB I had ever heard!!
It honestly disgusted me the way he was responding to the questions.He was down right disrespectfull and acted like the world owed him big time.
What's sad is I think he is a talented person.I like alot of his music and from what I saw on TV he was a pretty acomplished artist.His outburst will cost him millions of fans and ultimately millions of dollars.

NOTALENT
09-07-2005, 08:35 AM
Kanye West had big time issues way before the tragic N.O. hurricane.
I was watching an interview he did on MTV2 about a month ago and I had to literaly turn the channel because he was acting like the most selfish arrogant SOB I had ever heard!!
It honestly disgusted me the way he was responding to the questions.He was down right disrespectfull and acted like the world owed him big time.
What's sad is I think he is a talented person.I like alot of his music and from what I saw on TV he was a pretty acomplished artist.His outburst will cost him millions of fans and ultimately millions of dollars.
Sooo..true..I saw that as well....He built himself up to be greater the Tupac, biggie, Jay z etc...I thought what was said was ridiculous...!!

BIGAMIST
09-07-2005, 08:37 AM
What does that have to do with anything?
Is that all black people?

Vada
09-07-2005, 08:39 AM
YEAH!!!!!!!!
What does that have to do with anything?
Huh? Huh?

Poster X
09-07-2005, 08:40 AM
I also like black eyed peas and cornbread if that helps?

Cole Trickle
09-07-2005, 08:44 AM
Sooo..true..I saw that as well....He built himself up to be greater the Tupac, biggie, Jay z etc...I thought what was said was ridiculous...!!
Also for him to publicly bash the President of the United States during a live relief benifit was down right idiotic!! He had to know that half of the people in this country voted for President Bush and alot of his supporters were watching the program with a wallet out and a phone in there hand.
I am not saying anybody was right or wrong but there is deffinatley a time and a place for everything!!

cdog
09-07-2005, 08:47 AM
Is this your lame attempt to connect with the brotha man? I suppose you think that's cool. Has your rhythm talent effected your swimming capabilities? What kind of boat do you have?

Drift
09-07-2005, 08:47 AM
So, not only do you like to throw fire on the whole racial injustice and plight for the black man, you are a condecending person on top of it. :yuk:
Yeah, now you know how "they" feel.

cdog
09-07-2005, 08:50 AM
Also for him to publicly bash the President of the United States during a live relief benifit was down right idiotic!! He had to know that half of the people in this country voted for President Bush and alot of his supporters were watching the program with a wallet out and a phone in there hand.
I am not saying anybody was right or wrong but there is deffinatley a time and a place for everything!!
I'd bet the majority of Bush voters like myself would never purchase that idiots album anyway. I'm sure he mainly appeals to the non computer owning crowd. Who else would he make his money off of?

Poster X
09-07-2005, 08:53 AM
So, not only do you like to throw fire on the whole racial injustice and plight for the black man, you are a condecending person on top of it. :yuk:
Yeah, now you know how "they" feel.
Yup, I am very condescending whenever dealing with unknowledgeable loud-mouths. I just can't help it. :wink:

ROZ
09-07-2005, 09:06 AM
ah shut up
I love it when you talk dirty :cool:

Vada
09-07-2005, 09:08 AM
I love it when you talk dirty :cool:
anything for you honey cakes :D

Drift
09-07-2005, 09:08 AM
Yup, I am very condescending whenever dealing with unknowledgeable loud-mouths. I just can't help it. :wink:
Born in Alabama... so I would not say I'm "unknowledgeable"
loud-mouths- I'm just replying to your irrational statements, I'm typing not yelling. :idea:

Poster X
09-07-2005, 09:11 AM
My implication is that, if you can ASSUME you can qualify my statements accurately, why can I not ASSUME the Black opinion correctly? It is literally the same thing. I can also ASSUME you and I have nothing in common and be fairly accurate.

NOTALENT
09-07-2005, 09:14 AM
My implication is that, if you can ASSUME you can qualify my statements accurately, why can I not ASSUME the Black opinion correctly? It is literally the same thing. I can also ASSUME you and I have nothing in common and be fairly accurate.
what about boating.... :idea:

Vada
09-07-2005, 09:15 AM
Yeah! What about boating X???
Huh? Huh?

Poster X
09-07-2005, 09:15 AM
Maybe boating? :)

pjones
09-07-2005, 09:17 AM
Think maybe if we just ignore him he'll go away?
(Kind of like unruly kids...)

Poster X
09-07-2005, 09:18 AM
Think maybe if we just ignore him he'll go away?
(Kind of like unruly kids...)
Prolly not. :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
09-07-2005, 07:51 PM
Who's Kayne West?
First of all, I am shocked why kanye would say that. He made alot of us(blacks) look bad! Secondly, if you said n***** in my hood they would be holding a memorial for your ass. That word isnt tolerated where I come from! If I heard you say that you would have a serious problem!

SHOTKALLIN
09-07-2005, 08:34 PM
If Newport beach were flooded due to a natural disaster do you really think that rich white people would be left on thier roofs with no water or food for 4+ days? Lets be real here. The city or the state would have made sure that there was a plan to evacuate thier citizens in case of such an emergency.
How quick does aid get to other countries after an earthquake or when the tsunami hit? We had half our damn Navy responding to the Tsunami right after it happened. So what is the excuse after we have a disaster at home? We can send troops to Haiti at the drop of a dime during an uprising, Liberate Iraq and Afganistan, but we cant smash a few punks that want to shoot at the police during a natural disaster???
I'll say it again, It would never happen in Newport Beach.
When you are poor in this country you get no love. If you happen to be black and poor its worse.

PlyaPlya22
09-07-2005, 09:09 PM
Who's Kayne West?
WTF???? you need to take that bag of your head!!!

bunny 166
09-07-2005, 09:48 PM
The catastrophe is much easier to accept (for white america) because of the images of looting, overweight, underdressed and generally unclean conditon of black southerners, portrayed by the media. It is racial.
I think the reason there are alot of african-americans on tv stuck in the storm is partly demographics. What is the population of New Orleans, for example, white vs. black in the areas hardest hit? I think the majority are african-american. Most of them didn't have the means to leave, so they were the ones left behind that now need help. I don't think the media is singling (sp) them out, I just think that's who's left in the areas most devastated. I feel terribly for these people, whatever color they are. They probably didn't have much to begin with, and now they have nothing. I don't think anyone could have guessed the damage this storm would cause, and so how can you be totally prepared for something of this magnatude? There was mass confusion and red tape, and there still is.
This is not easy for me to accept because "I'm" white and "they" are black....they are people who need help. There are shitheads of every color who take advantage of others misfortune....it would happen in Newport Beach,too.

ShutYaPieHole
09-07-2005, 10:27 PM
First off i don't know what the hell Kanye West was thinking. Second If anyone thinks racism does not exist they're out of their damn mind. Bush saying their will be no tolerance for looters is stupid. What the hell are they going to do .Your credit card,cash,and ATM cards are no good. You have lost everything no clothes,food and water. if it was me i would be a looting SOB. As far going in someones house and taking shit. It ain't happening (shoot to kill) Walmart will not miss one item.
SOMETHING WENT TERRIBLY WRONG HERE. HOW IN THE HELL WAS THE MEDIA ABLE TO ACCESS ALL THESE AREAS WITHIN HOURS............... BUT HELP WAS DAYS AWAY

Poster X
09-08-2005, 05:48 AM
First of all, I am shocked why kanye would say that. He made alot of us(blacks) look bad! Secondly, if you said n***** in my hood they would be holding a memorial for your ass. That word isnt tolerated where I come from! If I heard you say that you would have a serious problem!
Dude...even if you're black you ain't black. That, or you completely misunderstood the post by a hundred thousand miles?

Vada
09-08-2005, 06:00 AM
ah shut up!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
09-08-2005, 06:32 AM
Dude...even if you're black you ain't black. That, or you completely misunderstood the post by a hundred thousand miles?
Thats funny......

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
09-08-2005, 06:32 AM
ah shut up!
amen;);)