PDA

View Full Version : How fast is Duff? (K boat video)

V-DRIVE VIDEO
09-06-2005, 08:08 AM
This is from burley back in 98. Duff was driving the Hobbit. Duff has returned to Burley several times but IMO he was fastest in this boat in 98. Watch the speed he carries through the 1st turn....
click here to watch video (http://www.v-drivevideo.com/movie1/race2.wmv)

V-DRIVES RULE
09-06-2005, 08:29 AM
Damn that guy was almost fast as TONY ???? :220v: :220v: Shit i think those NKRA guys could beat that field of MISFITS!! :rollside: :rollside:

WaterBox
09-06-2005, 08:36 AM
This is from burley back in 98. Duff was driving the Hobbit. Duff has returned to Burley several times but IMO he was fastest in this boat in 98. Watch the speed he carries through the 1st turn....
click here to watch video (http://www.v-drivevideo.com/movie1/race2.wmv)
Good Vid. Jer. Kinda reminds me of the good stuff from the 80's I don't think any of the boy's playing now days could even come close. What do ya think?? :D

Jetboatguru
09-06-2005, 08:41 AM
Good Vid. Jer. Kinda reminds me of the good stuff from the 80's I don't think any of the boy's playing now days could even come close. What do ya think?? :D
I am sure that none of us new guys could run with Duff of Gordy. They were and still are the cats pajamas. Watching that video just shows me how far off I am. But you are still a miserable puke.

dossangers
09-06-2005, 09:23 AM
I think the guys running now started this thing to have FUN not all out compitition! Alot of those guys were full time racers and raced all class's! Shit i think anybody that can push the peddle down on a K is OK in MY BOOK! :eek: :eek: PLUS since the NKRA rolled into town GORDY now has a FORUM!!!

WaterBox
09-06-2005, 09:29 AM
I am sure that none of us new guys could run with Duff of Gordy. They were and still are the cats pajamas. Watching that video just shows me how far off I am. But you are still a miserable puke.
Tony. What's up with that :confused: You act as though I directed that to you! Well I Didn't! Why you taken it personal. Oh ya , I don't think a "miserable puke" would have send condolences when you Lost your Dog. :( rip

dmontzsta
09-06-2005, 09:43 AM
That was really awesome, it is so cool to see vids of the greats. :)

victorfb
09-06-2005, 10:20 AM
now if that dont get your heart pumpin, nothing will. thanks for the vid man, that was awsome. :D

BILLY.B
09-06-2005, 03:51 PM
Jerry thanks for showing me how to download the video, seeing how I have dial up. Now when I get home from work TOMORROW i'll be able to watch it!!!! :mad: :mad: .

BILLY.B
09-06-2005, 03:54 PM
But you are still a miserable puke.Don't take it personally Jeff. JBG has been hanging around the Bolt Nazi to long :rollside: :rollside:

Kindsvater Flat
09-06-2005, 04:00 PM
Jerry thanks for showing me how to download the video, seeing how I have dial up. Now when I get home from work TOMORROW i'll be able to watch it!!!! :mad: :mad: .
Ask the bro in law to burn a cd with all the movies chief!

TRG
09-06-2005, 06:26 PM
That Hobbit is one helluva good looking boat!

Morg
09-06-2005, 07:24 PM
So when are you going to change the sig. to "it's all about me"
Come on bling, spring for the high speed

STV_Keith
09-06-2005, 07:38 PM
Duff is an animal. I remember going to his garage at the back of his dad's house when I was a kid. Unreal all the stuff they had back there.

olbiezer
09-06-2005, 07:52 PM
is duffs old boat riverracers daytona now or was that another hull?

BILLY.B
09-06-2005, 08:10 PM
So when are you going to change the sig. to "it's all about me"
Come on bling, spring for the high speed C'mon Chief don't you think if it was available to us we'd have it. Plus if I had your $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ i'd of had NASA send up my own satellite so I could get anything and everything. The life of a painter...... It SUCKS I tell ya!!!!! :mix: :mix:

Kindsvater Flat
09-06-2005, 08:15 PM
I believe it was one of the Hobbit boats.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
09-06-2005, 08:57 PM
Its 1 of 2 D'Cuccis that were built in the early 90's for Chuck Boyd. I think its the #1 boat that Chuck probably still has....

Morg
09-07-2005, 05:46 AM
C'mon Chief don't you think if it was available to us we'd have it. Plus if I had your $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ i'd of had NASA send up my own satellite so I could get anything and everything. The life of a painter...... It SUCKS I tell ya!!!!! :mix: :mix:
You are killing me bling, We all know the cable guys take care of them folks up on the hill first, they know where the big bucks are. & speaking of satallites, you ever heard of a dish??
Oh & btw, you are right about the money thing, I got it just floating around here, you would not believe how much cash I saved on paint. :hammerhea :hammerhea

Terminal Velocity
09-07-2005, 06:58 AM
video, is this the year duff stood on it at the start did a left turn and swamped? then went on to win the mink that weekend as well?
good stuff!

Michael Minegar
09-07-2005, 07:21 AM
Jimmy, how is the inventory list looking??? Hope you had a fun weekend.

superdave013
09-07-2005, 07:22 AM
DSL Extream, $14.95 a month.