PDA

View Full Version : Darn thieves

H20 Toie
09-06-2005, 03:50 PM
If it were not bad enough getting sick after coming back from New Orleans and not being able to go out in the boat this weekend, i get a call this morning someone smashed through the front door of the office and grabbed a few computers and monitors, i've about had it with stuff getting stolen, couple of weeks ago someone got 70 gal of diesel and now this. Sure am glad i went into business for myself. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

HocusPocus
09-06-2005, 05:12 PM
i have a feeling that things may just get worse. with the rising cost of fuel that also brings the cost of everthing else up, im sure thefts of all kinds will be on the rise. a neighbor of mine just had his gas stolen out of his truck.. since siphoning fuel as many did in the old days is pretty tough to do.. now they are just drilling thru the bottom of the fuel tank and letting it drain. having most of the new vehicle tanks are made out of plastic.. that makes it easyier then ever.

LUVNLIFE
09-06-2005, 06:13 PM
Crap Dan that sucks. Effin thieves hitting the hard working people again. :mad:

Desert Rat
09-06-2005, 06:31 PM
That sucks... I'm sure Poster X will try and consol you that they needed it more then you ant way....

BALLSDEEP
09-06-2005, 07:10 PM
Sorry to hear that, I can relate. I just got back from a somewhat relaxing weekend at Lake Redinger up in northern California. This was my first time being up there. I noticed first thing this morning that someone had siphoned about 20 gallons of gas out of my toy hauler and end even took the gas cap. Bastards, If I would have seen or found out who did it I would have beet the **** out of the little bastard. I dont stand for that kinda shit at all.

INSman
09-06-2005, 07:15 PM
Dan
That is some B.S. right there !!! :yuk:
Glad to hear you are back and hope to run with you again soon !!