PDA

View Full Version : Phat Daddy....

slink
09-06-2005, 08:20 PM
I was keeping an eye on your rig (Boat and Black Excursion) Thursday night. I was in your neighborhood on a surveillance till about 9pm. When I pulled aroung the corner I saw the name on the back of your boat.Nice looking set up. Do you always park it out front of your house? or were you just getting ready to bail? Just so you know I'm not BS'n, it was on the corner of the two streets that start with "C".

HocusPocus
09-06-2005, 10:11 PM
are you a police officer.. or a stalker?

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
09-07-2005, 01:14 AM
:eek: HMMMMMMM !!! I'd be worried!!!!! :hammerhea :hammerhea

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
09-07-2005, 01:17 AM
What exactly were you looking out for???? Is there a bad guy in the neighborhood??? :confused:
Phat Daddy was to sick to go this weekend, maybe he did'nt feel good enough to put his baby away??? :p :p

OGShocker
09-07-2005, 05:59 AM
David,
Next time slink pops in here you just might see...
"As I was peering into your bedroom window....." :2purples:
I knew you should have come with us.
STALKER!!!
j/k slink! :wink:

slink
09-07-2005, 06:43 AM
are you a police officer.. or a stalker?
A little of both

Phat Daddy
09-07-2005, 09:41 AM
Slink, Are you sure you had my place. I have a black Yukon XL and I back my boat into the driveway. I hope it was my place because I'll be real pissed if someone has my name on their boat. Plus my street starts with a Q. The boat goes in the garage.

Redneck
09-07-2005, 09:44 AM
missed ya this weekend hope you feel better.

Phat Daddy
09-07-2005, 09:53 AM
missed ya this weekend hope you feel better.
Hey buddy, Glad to see you guys had a good time. I know you got the real good pictures in your camera still. I'm barely starting to feel good.

atomickitn
09-07-2005, 04:23 PM
hey ding dong how about this weakend? 9/11 :)

Phat Daddy
09-07-2005, 04:25 PM
hey ding dong how about this weakend? 9/11 :)
Your headed out again??? Let me know, I'll go by the shop tomorrow.

atomickitn
09-07-2005, 04:38 PM
Your headed out again??? Let me know, I'll go by the shop tomorrow.
yup ,, leavin on fri nightwill be at ogs again,, want to be out on 9/11 you know! :D

Phat Daddy
09-07-2005, 04:40 PM
yup ,, leavin on fri nightwill be at ogs again,, want to be out on 9/11 you know! :D
Representin' my man!! I'll talk to you tomorrow about it.

slink
09-07-2005, 05:57 PM
Slink, Are you sure you had my place. I have a black Yukon XL and I back my boat into the driveway. I hope it was my place because I'll be real pissed if someone has my name on their boat. Plus my street starts with a Q. The boat goes in the garage.
Coulda been a Yukon, I was down the street a ways with bino's. It was an all white eliminator w/ red trim and the name "Phat Daddy" on the back. It was on the corner of California and Cherokee Thursday night about 830 pm.

Phat Daddy
09-07-2005, 09:16 PM
Coulda been a Yukon, I was down the street a ways with bino's. It was an all white eliminator w/ red trim and the name "Phat Daddy" on the back. It was on the corner of California and Cherokee Thursday night about 830 pm.
My bad dude, that was me. I was visiting Mom and Dad before I left to Havi( which I ended up getting sick and not going anyways). I live about 4 1/2 miles west of there. Thanks for keeping an eye on it for me. Being on the corner there they get a lot of stupid jokers ( I got ketchup squirt in my park truck there one time), plus the neighborhood has went down a bit in the past few years.