PDA

View Full Version : If your going to have..........

Nord
05-08-2006, 12:42 PM
a stereo installed in anything............
WIRED FOR SOUND is the place...... This being said by someone who not only is anal, but has always done his own installations because I didn't trust anyone to rip my interior apart. Now that I'm pinched for time at my business, I can't do all the work that is needed to do some installations. Not only was their customer service second to non, they went above and beyond to make sure everything was put back together with no damage to the inside of my boat. Very professional.
I don't get to take the boat out until Memorial weekend, but I'm more than pleased with the outcome.
Thanks again Adam and John and Shannon for taking care of me!
~NORD~

Jyruiz
05-08-2006, 02:03 PM
I know they did the work on my boat and you can't even tell they tore it apart to install everything they did. Very nice job.

welk2party
05-08-2006, 02:04 PM
Where is the shop?

HM
05-08-2006, 02:08 PM
Where is the shop?
Murrieta/Temecula
The owner lives across the street from me. His stuff is certainly the best I have ever scene.

syke-o
05-08-2006, 02:17 PM
any pics???

welk2party
05-08-2006, 02:18 PM
Murrieta/Temecula
The owner lives across the street from me. His stuff is certainly the best I have ever scene.
Is this the same guy that used to have a shop in Newport/ Costa Mesa area..neara John Wayne?

h2oski2fast
05-08-2006, 02:20 PM
Is this the same guy that used to have a shop in Newport/ Costa Mesa area..neara John Wayne?
No, that's Ray. He moved on to be a manufacture's Rep.

CMATT21
05-08-2006, 03:09 PM
WIRED FOR SOUND did and outstanding job on my new lavey. We are really pumped with our new system. We had 4 new speakers cut in and 4 replaced. Two 12's, Two Amp's, and Two Wired Control Units that look like they were born in the boat. Everything perfect. Worth every penny and great advise.

Nord
05-08-2006, 05:40 PM
They might be a little far for some, but well worth the drive!

Troubles No More
05-08-2006, 05:58 PM
do you have the contact info?

Nord
05-08-2006, 06:01 PM
951 696 2200
Tell them Nord gave you the referral please!!!!
Adam will take care of you!

Jordy
05-08-2006, 06:18 PM
They might be a little far for some, but well worth the drive!
I drove over there from Phoenix to have Adam and the crew do the stereo in my truck. Imagine I'll make the trip again when I get the next boat. Top notch work and a great bunch of guys to deal with. :D

Supultlbich
05-08-2006, 07:02 PM
Thanks for the props Nord, glad you're smiling. :D You too, CMATT, I did that Lavey myself, it came out very nice.
If you ever start making house calls in Havi let me know!!!!!!

RiverDave
05-08-2006, 11:43 PM
951 696 2200
Tell them Nord gave you the referral please!!!!
Adam will take care of you!
I think Adam oughta start sending me commission checks.. ;) :D
Nord referred what? :D
RD

ultra27jay
05-09-2006, 01:12 AM
i will half to agree with all of u about adam and the wired crew. after the sound boys and ultra screwed me over on my system. i took the boat to adam, just last month and he had it back to me in time for desert storm what a piece of work it came out sounding 10 times better than i would of ever thought. if anyone has any doubts about them just stop me in the chanel and take a listen my system is insane........now i just need a 900 hp motor and it will be all good. might i add i brought the boat home from my havi house to northridge ca, 340 miles. then hauled it down on a sunday to canyon lake. 120 miles. then went back to murretta to his shop to pick it up another 120 plus miles then back to havi for desert storm. i think round trip was about 980 miles. now thats anal. i am super anal and couldent find any one worth a dime or trust to touch my boat.....SO A BIG THANKS GOES OUT TO ADAM AND THE PEOPLE AT WIRED FOR SOUND.....THEY EARNED IT..

WFS ADAM
05-09-2006, 10:25 AM
a stereo installed in anything............
WIRED FOR SOUND is the place...... This being said by someone who not only is anal, but has always done his own installations because I didn't trust anyone to rip my interior apart. Now that I'm pinched for time at my business, I can't do all the work that is needed to do some installations. Not only was their customer service second to non, they went above and beyond to make sure everything was put back together with no damage to the inside of my boat. Very professional.
I don't get to take the boat out until Memorial weekend, but I'm more than pleased with the outcome.
Thanks again Adam and John and Shannon for taking care of me!
~NORD~
I just wanted to say thank you for all the replys and comments. we try our hardest to make you guys happy :) :) ALSO we are also doing rhino rollcages and everything for your rhino truck boat car sandrail :) :) :)

Mrs. casean
05-09-2006, 10:35 AM
I just wanted to say thank you for all the replys and comments. we try our hardest to make you guys happy :) :) ALSO we are also doing rhino rollcages and everything for your rhino truck boat car sandrail :) :) :)
Hey Adam! Do you guys have someone to refer or can you guys put a canvas cover on our Roll Cage? Just on the top for a sun shade? I offered to sew it myself, but I got laughed at :p Thanks!

RiverDave
05-09-2006, 10:40 AM
and wakeboard boats.. ;)
RD :D

Hardly Satisfied
05-09-2006, 10:43 AM
Very Good To Know

Cole Trickle
05-09-2006, 10:44 AM
and wakeboard boats.. ;)
RD :D
He said they do roll cages;)

WFS ADAM
05-09-2006, 02:39 PM
Hey Adam! Do you guys have someone to refer or can you guys put a canvas cover on our Roll Cage? Just on the top for a sun shade? I offered to sew it myself, but I got laughed at :p Thanks!
CALL GABE AT DESERT FOAM AND FABRICK 951 346 6369 :)

ElimJim
05-09-2006, 02:46 PM
CMATT21 - what you had done is exactly what I need. Can you give a rough price range for the work? How long did they need the boat?
Thanks.

Mrs. casean
05-09-2006, 03:09 PM
CALL GABE AT DESERT FOAM AND FABRICK 951 346 6369 :)
Thanks Adam!

WFS ADAM
05-09-2006, 04:44 PM
CMATT21 - what you had done is exactly what I need. Can you give a rough price range for the work? How long did they need the boat?
Thanks.
call me and i will walk u through it thanks 951-969-2200