PDA

View Full Version : Piru Lake

Punisher
09-07-2005, 10:15 AM
Anyone planning to head up to Piru this weekend?I might up there with my family with our jetboat and PWC.I havent been there in a few years and it was just to go fishing when I did go.Do they allow PWC on the lake?Speed limit?cost to launch?Thanks for any info
Jon

Rev. Williams
09-07-2005, 10:20 AM
Anyone planning to head up to Piru this weekend?I might up there with my family with our jetboat and PWC.I havent been there in a few years and it was just to go fishing when I did go.Do they allow PWC on the lake?Speed limit?cost to launch?Thanks for any info
Jon
No PWC allowed..... Speed limit is 35, but they're cool if you're being safe and not racing another boat. Bring your baffles cause they will check and I believe it was $15 to launch.

Punisher
09-07-2005, 10:26 AM
you think they might check my jet boat?stock 454 with stock exhaust bellows....

Rev. Williams
09-07-2005, 10:39 AM
you think they might check my jet boat?stock 454 with stock exhaust bellows....
If you have over transom exhaust, they'll ask for sure..... Now you can say "Yes I have Baffles" :D :D We've done it plenty of times.

Brooski
09-07-2005, 04:47 PM
Thru transom they wont check, over transom they do. Are ya sitting down?? $20 on the weekends, $18 during the week for vehicle and boat entry. Wind usually kicks up about 11, thats when you head to the ski cove and float. Saturday was great, parking lot was half empty.