PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know Corona Courage???

OGShocker
09-07-2005, 12:20 PM
If so, tell him I am sorry. He was behind the wheel of a EBBTIDE deck, floating sideways, 30 feet off the ramp at Windsor. Since he was blocking 2.5 lanes, including the one our trailer was in. I ask him if his trailer, I think I said shit, was at the ramp and he responded "it's coming. We drove around him as he made an attempt to ram the back of our boat, put ours on the trailer before his was in the water.
I apparently offended the man. He pulled up next to us and damn near started crying telling me "those harsh words were really rough, man". I sarcastically placed my hand over my heart and asked for forgiveness (four times). As we were pulling away he realized I was being sarcastic and the poor guy flipped out. Started yelling at the folk in his boat "Did you hear that? That is rough.....really rough. :cry: :cry: :cry: . The rednecks, my wifey and I had a good little chuckle the rest of the night.
So if anyone knows this nimrod, please put your hand over your and tell him I apologize. :D

BajaMike
09-07-2005, 12:23 PM
Ya....u sure were "rough" on the poor guy.... :eat:
:2purples: :eek: :hammerhea

Havasu Hangin'
09-07-2005, 12:27 PM
You should have just beat his truck and/or trailer with a steel rod...
...that will teach him.

BajaMike
09-07-2005, 12:29 PM
"Corona Courage"..... :confused:
Maybe he should change his name??
:2purples: :hammerhea :crossx: :argue: :wink:
And learn how to launch/retrieve his boat?? :hammerhea

OGShocker
09-07-2005, 12:30 PM
You should have just beat his truck and/or trailer with a steel rod...
...that will teach him.
I am saving that trick for my next trip to Corona. :220v: Besides dumbass, it was Aluminum.

Havasu Hangin'
09-07-2005, 12:35 PM
I am saving that trick for my next trip to Corona. :220v: Besides dumbass, it was Aluminum.
Well, if it was aluminum, then hat makes it OK. Keep up the good work!
As a super-motivator/incentive program...maybe you could just slash his tires next time?
:D

OGShocker
09-07-2005, 12:37 PM
Well, if it was aluminum, then hat makes it OK. Keep up the good work!
As a super-motivator/incentive program...maybe you could just slash his tires next time?
Don't you have someones PM's to spy on.

Havasu Hangin'
09-07-2005, 12:39 PM
Better yet...tell him that if he doesn't get his truck to the ramp in the next 60 seconds...you're gonna key it!
That'll motivate him. He'll listen for sure next time!

OGShocker
09-07-2005, 12:44 PM
Better yet...tell him that if he doesn't get his truck to the ramp in the next 60 seconds...you're gonna key it!
That'll motivate him. He'll listen for sure next time!
You are a pure source of inspiration.

Havasu Hangin'
09-07-2005, 12:48 PM
You are a pure source of inspiration.
Thanks...just trying to help.
You know...if you starting working out a little bit, you could probably switch from aluminum to steel.
I bet you'd get more productivity by switching to the heavier "motivational device".

OGShocker
09-07-2005, 12:51 PM
Thanks...just trying to help.
You know...if you starting working out a little bit, you could probably switch from aluminum to steel.
I bet you'd get more productivity by switching to the heavier "motivational device".
You are right, Thanks... Really.... You are being very helpful.

Havasu Hangin'
09-07-2005, 12:53 PM
You are right, Thanks... Really.... You are being very helpful.
No problem!
Also, much of our business lives carry over to our personal lives. There are probably many instances where "the motivator" will come in handy.
The ramp? You bet.

BarryMac
09-07-2005, 12:57 PM
OG, too bad you don't have a JetBoat, you could have put the Jetovator all the way up while trailering your boat, gunned the throttle and filled his boat with water, no need for a big stick at that point... :D :D :D :D :D

OGShocker
09-07-2005, 12:57 PM
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES!
Just following your lead dear mentor.

Havasu Hangin'
09-07-2005, 01:06 PM
OG, too bad you don't have a JetBoat, you could have put the Jetovator all the way up while trailering your boat, gunned the throttle and filled his boat with water, no need for a big stick at that point... :D :D :D :D :D
Jet-o-vators are cool! However, how come it's always the little guys with the big trucks that need them? :idea:
Just following your lead dear mentor.
I am not a leader...I am so far down on the totem pole that my face below the dirt!

Chase
09-07-2005, 02:35 PM
OG....don't bother...you are far superior....

OGShocker
09-07-2005, 02:43 PM
OG....don't bother...you are far superior....
Thanks....I think... Being considered "far superior" to a dumbass, power tripin', wanna be but never was, is rather a lukewarm compliment. :D Please try harder next time. ;)
Hope you and Shar are doing well. Hope to see you soon.
Mark

Chase
09-07-2005, 02:46 PM
Sorry Mark for not going a little further with that, but I have to keep a little distance as I don't want anybody to get the wrong idea... :D :D
I am wondering though, you mention my wife alot...whats up between you two?? :jawdrop: :confused: :D
Why were ther no pictures of Denise in the other thread??

OGShocker
09-07-2005, 02:48 PM
Sorry Mark for not going a little further with that, but I have to keep a little distance as I don't want anybody to get the wrong idea... :D :D
I am wondering though, you mention my wife alot...whats up between you two?? :jawdrop: :confused: :D
Why were ther no pictures of Denise in the other thread??
She is wearing H2O camo. You need to look closer.
Shar and me? uh...well... ask her. ;)

Chase
09-07-2005, 02:49 PM
I had my face right up to the screen...??

OGShocker
09-07-2005, 03:52 PM
I had my face right up to the screen...??
PERV! :D

Redneck
09-07-2005, 08:39 PM
OG go easy on the man remember he was in an Ebitide hopefully he wasnt related to a moderator or anything :idea: