PDA

View Full Version : MANY thanx...............

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
09-07-2005, 06:18 PM
to the OG SHOCKERS for having us at there home !!!!!!!!!!!! We so appreciated it!! Your such a Great guy MR. OG and tell the Mrs's she's the best!!! She was such a sweetie and made me feel soooo welcome ( even after the boat show incident :D ) LOL OH, and your steak was the BOMB it just melted away in my mouth :D Emmmm Emmmm Good!!! Tell Ryan he is a really great kid to put up with all your guy's crap this weekend..... he's such a sweetie!!!
Bobby, thanx for having us on your boat this weekend!!!! I had a blast!!! I'm trying to talk the Mr. into getting me a pole for the house!!! LOL :devil: :D I love ya sweetie and can't wait to play with you again soon!!!!
Woody, it was great to finally meet you!!! Mr. Wolf in sheeps clothing!!! LOL Your the best.......... and thanx for lookin out for me all weekend you make me feel safe :D even in your fox outfit!!!!
WYRD,BARBI,MR. and Mrs.'s Redneck........... I had a great time with you guys. I'm glad we made it out.......we need to all get together again soon!!!!
Oh, and Barbi, I love it when you call me other names, It makes want to roll play more often!!! LOL
OH, and THANX FOR THE GOLF CART RIDE!!!!!!!!! :devil: I loved it even though you were scaring the sh*t out of me!!!! :jawdrop: :D
I hope we can all get together again like that real soon!!!! No DRAMA, just a blast!!!!!!
THANX AGAIN !!!!!! MRS> HOOTS!!!!!!!!

OGShocker
09-07-2005, 06:25 PM
LOL OH, and your steak was the BOMB it just melted away in my mouth Emmmm Emmmm Good!!!
Well, she was over the "boat show" thing but, now I have to explain this! :notam:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
09-07-2005, 06:27 PM
Well, she was over the "boat show" thing but, now I have to explain this! :notam:
:jawdrop: LMAO Me and my Big mouth!!!!!!!!!! I love you Mrs. OG!!!!!!!

OGShocker
09-07-2005, 06:28 PM
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2316000_1535.JPG :jawdrop: LMAO Me and my Big mouth!!!!!!!!!!
I know! :devil:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
09-07-2005, 06:32 PM
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2316000_1535.JPG
I know! :devil:
LMAO...... I almost spit out my Pepsi on the screen!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil: You are too funny!!!!!

OGShocker
09-07-2005, 06:34 PM
LMAO...... I almost spit!!!!!!
I know :devil:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
09-07-2005, 06:37 PM
I know :devil:
Hay you quoted me wrong!!!! You work for the ENQUIRER or some thing??? :eek: :220v:
BTW!!!!!!!!! I don't SPIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hammerhea and as a matter of fact I recall you getting it in my eye on the golf cart!!!!! :eek: :wink:

atomickitn
09-07-2005, 06:41 PM
i heard he has the aim of eagle!or something like that :rolleyes:

OGShocker
09-07-2005, 06:44 PM
Hay you quoted me wrong!!!! You work for the ENQUIRER or some thing??? :eek: :220v:
BTW!!!!!!!!! I don't SPIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hammerhea and as a matter of fact I recall you getting it in my eye on the golf cart!!!!! :eek: :wink:
ROTFLMAO!
After 200+ "OH MY GODS" That was funny a h**l.
We loved having you guys to the house. You are welcome anytime! We need to get the kids out together as well!
I think we need to move the sleeping arrangements so WYRD & Barbie are on the couch. Maybe that way they'd get out of bed before 27.5 hours elapses. :smile:
Have fun, I am on my way to South Carolina in the morning. :yuk:

atomickitn
09-07-2005, 06:50 PM
ROTFLMAO!
We loved having you guys to the house. You are welcome anytime! We need to get the kids out together as well!
I think we need to move the sleeping arrangements so WYRD & Barbie are on the couch. Maybe that way they'd get out of bed before 27.5 hours elapses. :smile:
be safe my friend , have a great trip! see you when you get home or at the river! :wink:

woody56
09-07-2005, 07:20 PM
ROTFLMAO!
Thank you for dinner the ribs were great. you guys need anything from here let me know. you should dig shane and barb a grave in the back with there own head stone too die in next time. :cool:

atomickitn
09-07-2005, 07:25 PM
Thank you for dinner the ribs were great. you guys need anything from here let me know. you should dig shane and barb a grave in the back with there own head stone too die in next time. :cool:
lmao!!!!

HOOTER SLED-
09-08-2005, 10:05 AM
Just wanted to add my thanks as well. Sure glad we decided to come out. Next time, hands off the ribs. Oh wait, that was Barbie's idea;) :D Can't wait to do it again. Good times. Very refreshing to meet and hang with a new, great group of peeps.

Phat Daddy
09-08-2005, 10:08 AM
Your welcome, anytime.

HOOTER SLED-
09-08-2005, 10:09 AM
Your welcome, anytime.
Get to work sniffles!!!! :D

djunkie
09-08-2005, 10:11 AM
Ya I had a great time too. Can't wait to..............Ah ****, I didn't go. :cry:

*!Ken's Wife!*
09-08-2005, 10:11 AM
LMAO!!!!! Okay okay okay with the baggin on WYRD and I!!! LOL That was one of the highlights of my weekend to lay in bed and cuddle with my baby!!! You guys are just jealous!! *STICKS TOUNGE OUT*
Naw but really......I had a great weekend!!! I always do with all of you!!! Like Mrs. Hoots said "no drama" EVER!!! I love it!!

HOOTER SLED-
09-08-2005, 10:13 AM
Ya I had a great time too. Can't wait to..............Ah ****, I didn't go. :cry:
Yea fooool, you coulda been there too.
<------------------shaking my head

HOOTER SLED-
09-08-2005, 10:14 AM
LMAO!!!!! Okay okay okay with the baggin on WYRD and I!!! LOL That was one of the highlights of my weekend to lay in bed and cuddle with my baby!!! You guys are just jealous!! *STICKS TOUNGE OUT*
Naw but really......I had a great weekend!!! I always do with all of you!!! Like Mrs. Hoots said "no drama" EVER!!! I love it!!
Awwwww snuggles. :wink: Lightweights. :crossx:

djunkie
09-08-2005, 10:14 AM
Yea fooool, you coulda been there too.
<------------------shaking my head
Ya I know. Theres always this weekend. :D

HOOTER SLED-
09-08-2005, 10:17 AM
:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: Hmmmmmmmmm.

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
09-08-2005, 12:31 PM
I wanna play!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :p :p

djunkie
09-08-2005, 12:49 PM
I wanna play!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :p :p
Well whats up? If atomic can go 2 weeks in Row why can't the Hooters?

atomickitn
09-08-2005, 12:54 PM
because imm special in that sort of way !!!!! :hammer2:

djunkie
09-08-2005, 12:59 PM
because imm special in that sort of way !!!!! :hammer2:
Oh really? Do you where a helmet and ride the short bus too? :D :D

*!Ken's Wife!*
09-08-2005, 01:02 PM
Shhhhhhhh......he's very sensitive about it!

djunkie
09-08-2005, 01:04 PM
Ohhh I'm sorry. I'd edit it but you've already qouted me. :D

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
09-08-2005, 02:31 PM
Tell that to Mr. HOOTS............... :cry: :cry:

djunkie
09-08-2005, 02:32 PM
Tell that to Mr. HOOTS............... :cry: :cry:
Hey just go put those 2 bad boys you got in his face. He'll get all ga ga on you and you can tell him anyhting you want. :D :D

atomickitn
09-08-2005, 08:52 PM
why yes i did ride the .......... hay! :hammerhea

atomickitn
09-08-2005, 08:54 PM
yes i am sensitive! but only when you are laughing at me .....booo hooo :D

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
09-08-2005, 09:02 PM
Hey just go put those 2 bad boys you got in his face. He'll get all ga ga on you and you can tell him anyhting you want. :D :D
Maybe I shoild just whoop em out and smack them up side his head!!!!! :220v:
Think that will get his attention?????? :wink: :p

djunkie
09-08-2005, 09:10 PM
Maybe I shoild just whoop em out and smack them up side his head!!!!! :220v:
Think that will get his attention?????? :wink: :p
Seeing how big they are you may knock him out. Oh and don't forget to take pics. :D

*!Ken's Wife!*
09-08-2005, 09:11 PM
yes i am sensitive! but only when you are laughing at me .....booo hooo :D
I would never laugh at you babe!!!! I only laugh WITH you!!! *KISSES*

atomickitn
09-08-2005, 09:13 PM
I would never laugh at you babe!!!! I only laugh WITH you!!! *KISSES*
oohhh ! :) ok! :) :)

*!Ken's Wife!*
09-08-2005, 09:15 PM
oohhh ! :) ok! :) :)
Hey check out the Genesis boat thread "Whats the deal..."!!! Nite babe!! See you tomorrow!! Love you!!

Redneck
09-09-2005, 06:58 AM
thanks to everyone was a great time