PDA

View Full Version : Hey steelcomp

Blown 472
09-07-2005, 06:48 PM
since I have no views or ideas on issues, lets hear what you are all about.

Blown 472
09-10-2005, 09:52 AM
Your silence speaks volumes about you.

Steve 1
09-10-2005, 02:04 PM
Hey bent 472.
http://images.uploadyourimages.com/803756a_nobody.jpg

Blown 472
09-10-2005, 02:24 PM
Hey bent 472.
http://images.uploadyourimages.com/803756a_nobody.jpg
Hey dork, wasn't talking to you, now run along and go burn a cross.

Kachina26
09-10-2005, 02:27 PM
since I have no views or ideas on issues, lets hear what you are all about.
I don't think he should answer until you step up. But we all know that ain't gonna happen :rolleyes:

Steve 1
09-10-2005, 02:28 PM
Hey Bent 472 Get your filthy mouth FIXED!
http://images.uploadyourimages.com/759688a_methmouth8bs.jpg

Blown 472
09-10-2005, 02:30 PM
I don't think he should answer until you step up. But we all know that ain't gonna happen :rolleyes:
Funny thing there are plenty of examples, but nothing about him, now is his chance.

Blown 472
09-10-2005, 02:31 PM
Hey Bent 472 Get your filthy mouth FIXED!
http://images.uploadyourimages.com/759688a_methmouth8bs.jpg
You know I would put you on ignore but your stupidity is pure comedy.

Kachina26
09-10-2005, 02:41 PM
Funny thing there are plenty of examples, but nothing about him, now is his chance.
Gosh, I know I've seen plenty of non cut & paste material from Steel, but from you..................... nothing. Unless you count vulgarity and platitudes. Then again, platitudes aren't original.

Steve 1
09-10-2005, 02:41 PM
Thats funny coming from the King of Cretins!
http://images.uploadyourimages.com/046845a_bunny_pancake.jpg

Biglue
09-10-2005, 03:08 PM
Hey Stevo you even own a boat??? Everytime I see you posting something it's political or some bs or another. Why do you even come on here.
Don't come back with it's a free country either.

SmokinLowriderSS
09-10-2005, 04:13 PM
Ok, I guess I will ........... Lu, it's a free country.
Heck, InsultingposterX doesn't have one either, nad isn't even up to 100 posts yet, and (thought we'd like to perhaps), haven't seen fit to ban him just yet.
It's a free country (just not free to live here (unless you are a wellfare bum).

Poster X
09-10-2005, 04:16 PM
I like the bunny pic.

Steve 1
09-10-2005, 04:30 PM
Hey Stevo you even own a boat??? Everytime I see you posting something it's political or some bs or another. Why do you even come on here.
Don't come back with it's a free country either.
Glue head check out my website...This relaxes me; I was not notified you were King!!

Biglue
09-10-2005, 04:36 PM
Glue head check out my website...This relaxes me; I was not notified you were King!!
Well I am thanks to all the free health care and free money I get from around here. :D :D :D :D
DOn't care enough about you to check on it.
Why don't you go get laid or something. If you knock her up.....who cares this country offers great free healthcare remember? :D
Why don't you lighten the fock already.

Steve 1
09-10-2005, 04:49 PM
Well I am thanks to all the free health care and free money I get from around here. :D :D :D :D
DOn't care enough about you to check on it.
Why don't you go get laid or something. If you knock her up.....who cares this country offers great free healthcare remember? :D
Why don't you lighten the fock already.
That’s funny you know after being in the shop all day talking about “Work” is the last thing I want to do don’t get me wrong I love Boats and I would not trade my lifestyle for anything. It has taken me all over including a stint in the Middle-East Building Military stuff.
Hey since you asked I have an absolutely beautiful and “very”compliant Asian Wife again I feel like the luckiest guy in the world.

steelcomp
09-11-2005, 06:11 PM
Hey Blown,
There's no way I can win here against you, so I won't bother. You have an agenda, you have a need to try and justify your stupidity and ignorance by continually posting here. I've written PAGES about where I stand and come from, so go back and do like I did with you. Read my posts. I have no qualms about stating my position, and I don't answer questions with insults and put downs, like 90% of your responses.
The last thing in the world I need to do is justify anything to you or anyone else.
Finally, I bet there's a few here who could tell you where I come from. Just like they can say where you're coming from. People don't make those things up, dude. They observe, and relate. What is generally said about you is absolutely the truth, and me the same. We all speak of eachother as we know of eachother here on these boards. None is out to "get" anybody. If you don't like what people say about you, you need to look at why they say it. Or, you can continue to be the target of ridicule.
BTW...I seldom visit this topic any more, since it's like a soap opera...go away for a year, and you haven't missed a thing. I didn't see you had even posted this untill just now.
You need a life, dude.

Blown 472
09-11-2005, 08:47 PM
Hey Blown,
There's no way I can win here against you, so I won't bother. You have an agenda, you have a need to try and justify your stupidity and ignorance by continually posting here. I've written PAGES about where I stand and come from, so go back and do like I did with you. Read my posts. I have no qualms about stating my position, and I don't answer questions with insults and put downs, like 90% of your responses.
The last thing in the world I need to do is justify anything to you or anyone else.
Finally, I bet there's a few here who could tell you where I come from. Just like they can say where you're coming from. People don't make those things up, dude. They observe, and relate. What is generally said about you is absolutely the truth, and me the same. We all speak of eachother as we know of eachother here on these boards. None is out to "get" anybody. If you don't like what people say about you, you need to look at why they say it. Or, you can continue to be the target of ridicule.
BTW...I seldom visit this topic any more, since it's like a soap opera...go away for a year, and you haven't missed a thing. I didn't see you had even posted this untill just now.
You need a life, dude.
Know where I can find one?

steelcomp
09-11-2005, 09:55 PM
Know where I can find one?
Try outside your box. :coffeycup