PDA

View Full Version : ATTENTION THIEVES that took my boat....

cookieman
09-08-2005, 08:27 AM
http://texas***boats.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=356 read this......

Riverkid
09-08-2005, 09:57 AM
Good post. Hope you find it soon! Good luck to you.
This is a note to the people or persons invloved in taking my boat. I know that times are hard with gas prices going up, wages not going up , and jobs hard to find. I want you to know I work for a living and so do all the boaters here in Texas. I know that by know you have looked at this website to see what is going on with the recovery of my boat. I wnat you to know that there is a reward out there for the boat. If you think you have problems now just wait..... you will be caught. You will never know who you are selling the parts or boat to that would be happy to turn your sorry ass in for a reward. You will never know who it will be, hell it might be one of you guys . You have a hot potato on your hands and the best thing to do is just pull the boat on a road somewhere so it can be found . You will slip up and talk about this to someone that you think you know and they will turn your ass in for the reward. I have know changed emotion to saddness to being pissed. I think if you will read the boards you will see the same fellings among the other boating family that I have grown to know over the years. Your time will come , trust me, you will slip up, and will have to pay for your crime. You have taken a part of me away, and I will see to it you pay. Maybe a some years of your life and freedom will be taken away from you. It's not too late... park it so it can be found. Bill "cookieman"

"TOYMAN"
09-08-2005, 02:43 PM
Ok I have posted flyers at Joe pool lake marina repair, the marina it's self,
Lewsville lake bass assoccation( they have 50 guys that fish all time durning the week, and the outlets mall, repair marina, at Sneekie Peeks and most of the HotRod shops IE: Harrie's , and had Maria fax about 30 engine shops and so fourth around the north Dallas, Lewsville, Grand Prairie Area.
We'll get your boat back! And hopefuly have these Bastards in jail in no time.
To the Guys that did this,
If you can't stand the heat, Park the damm boat & Try Jesus
Just park the boat and hope we never find you, The Boaters in Texas are ruthless. And now we are all pissed off. :mad:

"TOYMAN"
09-08-2005, 03:13 PM
That settles it!
I going to do my part
I"m bring Deno, My 3year Old Belgin Shepperd, Not to bite but to make noise.
out side chained up to the boats that we park in front of our motell rooms like we did last year at Plowman's, His bark is loud So we will all need to spend a little time with him so he will be friendly to the local bunch.
I also have a 150ft chain we can weave inbetween the boats on the outer marker at night. So the guys staying in rooms 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8<me will be covered So let me know if any one dosent have a good form of protecion
for their ride this year and I bring more stuff like that " Helps to have a friend in Heavy Equipment Rental..
So just let me know..
" Toyman"
Ron@texaswedel.com

sdba069
09-08-2005, 03:41 PM
Hey Ron... I can appreciate your enthusiasm and think that you do whatever you need to do to feel safe about your belongings. Most anyone who would be suspect to trying that around these parts, knows how we do things around here, that is, shoot first and ask no questions. Pretty good deterrent, don't you think.

Devilman
09-08-2005, 03:57 PM
Hey Ron... I can appreciate your enthusiasm and think that you do whatever you need to do to feel safe about your belongings. Most anyone who would be suspect to trying that around these parts, knows how we do things around here, that is, shoot first and ask no questions. Pretty good deterrent, don't you think.
I would have a tendency to agree with you Mr. Snow!!

"TOYMAN"
09-08-2005, 06:18 PM
Damm Right on Snowman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would for sure say that is a complete and truthfull statement .
:idea: Does Texas still Hang Theives?
I sure hope not with this family of Texas Boaters. We could all have :hammer2:
a go at them. I am so Damm mad , A man that works to get a
Prize Ride like that and to have some son of bitches come
and steal it. I have to go NOW I geting red faced.
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Stupid Damm Theives

Rocket2003
09-08-2005, 06:18 PM
Ok I have posted flyers at Joe pool lake marina repair, the marina it's self,
Lewsville lake bass assoccation( they have 50 guys that fish all time durning the week, and the outlets mall, repair marina, at Sneekie Peeks and most of the HotRod shops IE: Harrie's , and had Maria fax about 30 engine shops and so fourth around the north Dallas, Lewsville, Grand Prairie Area.
We'll get your boat back! And hopefuly have these Bastards in jail in no time.
To the Guys that did this,
If you can't stand the heat, Park the damm boat & Try Jesus
Just park the boat and hope we never find you, The Boaters in Texas are ruthless. And now we are all pissed off. :mad:
I'll say THANKS for Cookieman! :D

texas-19
09-08-2005, 06:33 PM
Hey cookie,How about hiring the guy that was flying that helicopter around sunday.Maybe for a whole day and fly around the county.I noticed things were few and far between in that country. If it ain't to late i'd be willin to pitch in $100.00.I'm sure their will be others that would be willing to help also with whatever they could.Might be worth a try.If you find them i'll even donate the rope too. :devil:
Mike

cookieman
09-08-2005, 07:42 PM
Thanks Texas-19 (mike) but I am sure the boat is in a barn or garage. It will only come out in the dark. Money is not needed at this time we have a reward in place to take care of that. You know that someone will rat these theives out for some money. They really don't know how many people they have pissed off. We are a group of boaters and we have a large family. You don't mess with my family. I am sure by now they are watching the post on these sites. If they are smart they would wipe , wash , or wax the boat of fingerprints and pull the boat out to the raod and get out of dodge. Maybe if the boat is returned we will calm down. Trust me if you could see the emails that I am getting from all over the country you would see that many eyes are out there. Someone will see or know something about the boat and will leak out the info on the boat. I still believe the boat is in the Mathis area. They will slip up and someone will collect the reward money. I am waiting for that phone call. I do have insurance, but I would like to have my boat back. Your boat and all of our boats are a part of us. I would know your boat anywhere as do I many of the boats that I have pics of even if I don't know them. Once again Mike thanks for all your support and hopefully they will be smart and as "Toyman" says pull the boat where it can be found and then go find Jesus. Thanks again Bill"cookieman"

DUECE'SDAD
09-09-2005, 05:43 AM
Good post, but if they are theives they may not be able to read ! ! ! ! And will only see this if they've stolen a computer.

BoatPI
09-09-2005, 08:41 AM
Some suggestions as I have worked these type of thefts for years. Look at www.boatman.com for the wanted flyers as a starting point for your flyer. Boatman will develop and post on the website your boat for minimal cost. The flyer st5ays posted forever and is known to law enforcement throughout the nation. But that decision is up to you. The flyer is downloadable in color by anyone. This could save in reproduction costs. The site gets thousands of hits a day. Just a thought. If you delvelop your own flyer I suggest the following:
Distribute the flyers to ALL local gas stations, 7-Eleven type stores, marinas, and boat shops. What will happen is someone that has seen the boat, or has knowledge of the parts will call you. But keep up the heat. And give the flyers inlcuding color photos to the local police and sheriff's department. Not just one, but many copies. Ask the watch commander to hand them out to their officers. With the photo in hand they can compare to observations made in the field. Good luck.

"TOYMAN"
09-09-2005, 03:21 PM
Good Idea, BOAT PI
Better idea though, Let them slip up " and they will "
And then well just have our way with them,
Head lines- film at eleven
:idea:
Three guys were found this morning on the Mathis side of the street tied to a large bone " funny thing was, they had dog collors on and no dogs in site" they were naked and had large rideing crops in each of their hands while they were crawling like the DAME THEIVES YALL ARE:
YALL ARE SON"S OF THE BITCHES<< your MOMA's >>
THAT WERE HATCHED FROM POND SCUMM
Infected with THEVES/Shit larva
IT's really not your fault that Yall's Mamas eat worm shit for breakfast , with no teeth, and warts growing through their eye balls.