PDA

View Full Version : who makes the best custom boat for the $$$$

Flashover
09-09-2005, 09:34 AM
Im talkin all around custom boat, When you take into account the standard features and options. Build quality, performance, style, etc. You all know what im talkin about.... :crossx: :crossx:
Lavey
Dana
Advantage
Ultra
Essex
Commander
Kachina
And so on.......
This is my own little reasearch pole. I fugured you all are a good source of info for this since everyone here either has one of these boats or has had one.

Run_em_Hard
09-09-2005, 09:37 AM
That question is like stirrin up a hornets nest. But it is a tough question to answer.

Tom Brown
09-09-2005, 09:38 AM
superdave013

Jbb
09-09-2005, 09:38 AM
Carlson

atomickitn
09-09-2005, 09:39 AM
bayliners are good!!!! :hammer2:

Creator
09-09-2005, 09:40 AM
SeaRay!?!

atomickitn
09-09-2005, 09:40 AM
Im talkin all around custom boat, When you take into account the standard features and options. Build quality, performance, style, etc. You all know what im talkin about.... :crossx: :crossx:
Dana!
Ultra!
And so on.......
This is my own little reasearch pole. I fugured you all are a good source of info for this since everyone here either has one of these boats or has had one.
:D :D

*!Ken's Wife!*
09-09-2005, 09:41 AM
Only if you're gonna pull it with a beat up old FORD!!! :hammer2:

Flashover
09-09-2005, 09:41 AM
You guys are killin me............ :220v: :220v:

Tom Brown
09-09-2005, 09:42 AM
Carlson
Mock while you can, jet boy. Pray I don't tow down there and kick your ass.

Flashover
09-09-2005, 09:42 AM
So hows your Gaylin... ERRR I mean Bayliner.. :rollside: :rollside:
J/K...

HOOTER SLED-
09-09-2005, 09:43 AM
FREAKING DANA ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Representin' :D :D

Flashover
09-09-2005, 09:44 AM
Finaly a good one. Thanks HOOTER :D

atomickitn
09-09-2005, 09:44 AM
So hows your Gaylin... ERRR I mean Bayliner.. :rollside: :rollside:
J/K...
not sure i just tow it around to make all the dana's look better :idea:

Creator
09-09-2005, 09:45 AM
Not too many People really know the quality of a Lavey Craft but Hands down one of the top 2 for sure.
I don't know of any other company using aircraft grade balsa for their coring or vacuum bagging. Not to mentinion the rigging is second to none.
You can drop any company from your list that lag bolts such as commander. Through bolting is the only way to go.

atomickitn
dammm and i did'nt even have to pay you for that!! thanks man :wink:

Jordy
Carlson
I hear those Glastrouts are pretty nice. :D
Why not just do a search on this as it's been discussed 1,000,000 times and everyone thinks their boat is the best value for the money or they wouldn't be driving it. ;)
Give it a few mintues and we'll get to see the same pics of the same boats we see every time any thread about boat manufacturers starts. ;)

atomickitn
09-09-2005, 09:48 AM
hey flashover if you want a ride in one of the dana's or you need any info let me know, i can work with you on the deals... thanks! (dana boats).. bobby :wink:

Flashover
09-09-2005, 09:51 AM
hey flashover if you want a ride in one of the dana's or you need any info let me know, i can work with you on the deals... thanks! (dana boats).. bobby :wink:
Don't you have a Cheetah...

cxr133
09-09-2005, 09:53 AM
Do a poll and check the %'s.....
HANDS DOWN:
the most custom kick ass shit out there are:
JETSKIS :D

shippingguy
09-09-2005, 09:54 AM
There are alot of nice boats out there. I have owned 3 Ultra's in the past three years and each one gets better and better. You also have to look at after the purchase of the boat. How is customer service going to be and in my opinion Ultra has that nailed. It is a true custom. Ultra's included standard features will be found on alot of other builders options sheet. Their gelcoat is top in the industry hands down.

Flashover
09-09-2005, 09:57 AM
Check your PM... :cool:

Havasu_Dreamin
09-09-2005, 10:00 AM
Why not just do a search on this as it's been discussed 1,000,000 times and everyone thinks their boat is the best value for the money or they wouldn't be driving it. ;)
Give it a few mintues and we'll get to see the same pics of the same boats we see every time any thread about boat manufacturers starts. ;)
Jordy said it best.
As with any industry, there is a definite hierarchy that separates the top tier, from the middle tier, to the lower tier. And everyone will have an opinion one way or the other, most leaing towards thier boat being the best built out there. Also, you can't really put a price on quality over what looks cool or what is the same boat for $20k less. There is a reason it's $20k less, because it aint the same boat, not even close.

HOOTER SLED-
09-09-2005, 10:09 AM
dammm and i did'nt even have to pay you for that!! thanks man :wink:
You know I got your back homey. :D

atomickitn
09-09-2005, 10:18 AM
Don't you have a Cheetah...
yes i do only because we dont make a cat / or deck ...... yet!.. and it has been re rigged since i got it! :wink:

Jordy
09-09-2005, 10:20 AM
yes i do only because we dont make a cat
Cats suck. Who would want one of those things anyway. :idea: :D :confused: :D

*!Ken's Wife!*
09-09-2005, 10:21 AM
Cats suck. Who would want one of those things anyway. :idea: :D :confused: :D
:eat:

Jbb
09-09-2005, 10:22 AM
Mock while you can, jet boy. Pray I don't tow down there and kick your ass.
Easy Tiger....let that broken wrist heal before you lay the smackdown.... :hammerhea :wink:

Tom Brown
09-09-2005, 10:23 AM
Easy Tiger....let that broken wrist heal before you lay the smackdown.... :hammerhea :wink:
That's some quality advice, Sugar Cakes. :D

atomickitn
09-09-2005, 10:23 AM
Jordy said it best.
As with any industry, there is a definite hierarchy that separates the top tier, from the middle tier, to the lower tier. And everyone will have an opinion one way or the other, most leaing towards thier boat being the best built out there. Also, you can't really put a price on quality over what looks cool or what is the same boat for $20k less. There is a reason it's $20k less, because it aint the same boat, not even close.
thats prety lame to say that ! just because , some boats dont cost 20k more does not mean that they have 20k less!.... in some cases they are less exspensive due to low overhead, and your not paying for the popular name... :D that every body thinks is worth an extra 10k..... :D

Jbb
09-09-2005, 10:24 AM
That's some quality advice, Sugar Cakes. :D
Anytime.... :D

Jordy
09-09-2005, 10:28 AM
:eat:
What was that all about sassy pants??? :idea: :D

Havasu_Dreamin
09-09-2005, 10:34 AM
thats prety lame to say that ! just because , some boats dont cost 20k more does not mean that they have 20k less!.... in some cases they are less exspensive due to low overhead, and your not paying for the popular name... :D that every body thinks is worth an extra 10k..... :D
There are definite reason why some boats are less for what appears to be the same boat and it aint all just in profit. As you well know, it's in the construction of the boat, the hardware that is used and so on. And the $20k was thrown out just as a stupid off the top of my head number. It's probably closer to $5-$10k difference. but there are reasons say a 21 ft Commander costs what it does and a 21 foot Hallett costs what it does, and it aint all the in the name Hallett.

*!Ken's Wife!*
09-09-2005, 10:34 AM
What was that all about sassy pants??? :idea: :D
Sassy pants!? Who you callin sassy pants? I will sock you in your eye ball!!! HARD!!! Your left one!!

Jordy
09-09-2005, 10:36 AM
Sassy pants!? Who you callin sassy pants? I will sock you in your eye ball!!! HARD!!! Your left one!!
Blah, blah, blah. Bring it, don't sing it Sister Sledge. Oh and cats still suck. :hammer2: :jawdrop: :D :D :D

*!Ken's Wife!*
09-09-2005, 10:38 AM
Blah, blah, blah. Bring it, don't sing it Sister Sledge. Oh and cats still suck. :hammer2: :jawdrop: :D :D :D
Oh it's already been broughten!!! *STICKS TOUNGE OUT*

Jordy
09-09-2005, 10:39 AM
broughten
Hey suck your tongue back in and pick up a dictionary. Broughten??? Is that even a word??? :idea: :hammer2: :sleeping: :D

atomickitn
09-09-2005, 10:43 AM
There are definite reason why some boats are less for what appears to be the same boat and it aint all just in profit. As you well know, it's in the construction of the boat, the hardware that is used and so on. And the $20k was thrown out just as a stupid off the top of my head number. It's probably closer to $5-$10k difference. but there are reasons say a 21 ft Commander costs what it does and a 21 foot Hallett costs what it does, and it aint all the in the name Hallett.
true ! and yes you do have a point !,, a small one , but a point..... 5k/ 20k ,,its just a number!!!!! :idea:

Jordy
09-09-2005, 10:44 AM
true ! and yes you do have a point !,, a small one , but a point..... 5k/ 20k ,,its just a number!!!!! :idea:
And in some cases, such as the 26' and above market, I'd say that the $20K number might be a little low even. ;)

jdogginla
09-09-2005, 10:46 AM
Once again............a legitimate thread gone bad. That's how it's done here on ***boat.
People keep tell'n me to shit or get off the pot and buy my boat.........but I've done alot of research. There are definite tiers when it comes to manufactures/builders. But most bang for the buck without compromising too much with quality.......I'd have to say Dana boats. They build a hot 27 footer and I'm waiting on their 30 to come out this year. If you have more to spend........then Ultra in my mind isthe best out there quality wise, customer service wise for what u pay for.
Bobby at Dana is a wealth of info and will give you pro's and cons. Straight up guy.
John at Ultra is the same way. They both tell you what's up with their boats and have no problem saying good things about what other companies are doing. Alot of other guys I've talked to will trash other builders left and right.......both these guys lay their $hit out there and let that speak for themselves.

*!Ken's Wife!*
09-09-2005, 10:46 AM
Hey suck your tongue back in and pick up a dictionary. Broughten??? Is that even a word??? :idea: :hammer2: :sleeping: :D
Alright jacka$$ I was quoting a movie, but obviously somebody doesn't get out much!!!

Phat Daddy
09-09-2005, 10:47 AM
For the $$$, Dana hands down.

superdave013
09-09-2005, 10:48 AM
superdave013
that dude can't seem to get it finished! :jawdrop:

Jordy
Once again............a legitimate thread gone bad. That's how it's done here on ***boat.
That's how these (who makes the best boat for the $$$) threads always end up. That's why I suggested a search. ;)

superdave013
but I do whip out lots of custom parts! ;)

superdave013
09-09-2005, 10:50 AM
who makes the best custom boat for the $$$$
The way I see it is you can't have it all. Do you want the best or to save some money? Pick one 'cause you won't get them both!

Havasu_Dreamin
09-09-2005, 10:50 AM
Though I do not own one, nor do I own a Hallett, I would agree, Dana is a good boat for the money. I would defintiely consider a Dana over some of the other builders listed in the first post.

Havasu_Dreamin
09-09-2005, 10:51 AM
That's how these (who makes the best boat for the $$$) threads always end up. That's why I suggested a search. ;)
At least this one has not turned into the typical slugfest that they usually do.

atomickitn
09-09-2005, 10:52 AM
People keep tell'n me to shit or get off the pot and buy my boat.........but I've done alot of research. There are definite tiers when it comes to manufactures/builders. But most bang for the buck without compromising too much with quality.......I'd have to say Dana boats. They build a hot 27 footer and I'm waiting on their 30 to come out this year. If you have more to spend........then Ultra in my mind isthe best out there quality wise, customer service wise for what u pay for.
Bobby at Dana is a wealth of info and will give you pro's and cons. Straight up guy.
John at Ultra is the same way. They both tell you what's up with their boats and have no problem saying good things about what other companies are doing. Alot of other guys I've talked to will trash other builders left and right.......both these guys lay their $hit out there and let that speak for themselves.
thanks !!! i like to hear what people are saying , good and bad, so i can make it right on my side of the fence! I have no reason to bash anybody , as i would not want anybody bashing me or the co ive worked so hard to bring back up... thanks for your comments!

INSman
09-09-2005, 10:53 AM
I second the motion .... DANA :cool:

Jordy
09-09-2005, 10:53 AM
At least this one has not turned into the typical slugfest that they usually do.
I was thinking the same thing. But as was pointed out, there are a few boats in the first post that don't belong with the others and there are a few that should be there but aren't. :D
It's all in what you're comfortable with builder wise based upon what you plan on doing with the boat for the money you have/want to spend. Go with it from there. ;)
Just try not to ugly it up so you can sell it sometime down the road. :D :D :D

jdogginla
09-09-2005, 11:06 AM
Just try not to ugly it up so you can sell it sometime down the road. :D :D :D
Does that mean he shouldn't get any horses airbrushed or dalmation spots on his boat?

HM
09-09-2005, 11:09 AM
You guys are talking about custom boats, right??? :crossx:

simple
09-09-2005, 11:09 AM
Which custom or production boats are thru bolted?

Flashover
09-09-2005, 11:10 AM
look at that we actually got something accomplished. aside from the usual smart ass stuff, This has been good. So far, to me it sounds like Dana Boats is the best all around boat for the $$. Everyone has had something posative to say about them. Thats what i was lookin for. Yes maybee you can get into an Ultra for more money, but bang for the buck it sounds like Dana... Because not everyone can spend a Shiiaaattt load on a boat. :D :D :D

Flashover
09-09-2005, 11:10 AM
You guys are talking about custom boats, right??? :crossx:
Yeah.... :crossx:

HM
09-09-2005, 11:13 AM
Because not everyone can spend a Shiiaaattt load on a boat. :D :D :D
Not everyone can, but everyone does. :idea:

shippingguy
09-09-2005, 12:04 PM
[QUOTE=Flashover....Yes maybee you can get into an Ultra for more money, but bang for the buck it sounds like Dana... Because not everyone can spend a Shiiaaattt load on a boat. :D :D :D[/QUOTE]
That is not necessarily true. If you take the time to talk to John West you may find that the Ultra is not as much as you think or have heard when it comes down to it. You need to look at everything you get standard on their packages including the trailer. Just my opinion, but also I firsthand experience 3 times over. Bottom line you have to decide on what is going to make YOU happy in the long run!

Debbolas
09-09-2005, 12:05 PM
Everyone is very loyal to their boat brand and will defend it to the death. :hammer2:
See you've just opened up a whole can of worms because not every custom boat is a custom boat. Depends on who you talk to. :idea:
I thought I had a custom boat, apparently I don't, I have a production boat with a custom paint job. I'm sure someone else can fill ya in on the definition of a custom boat :D
My advice is to re-word your question as follows:
Which is your favorite boat for the following price range (insert price range and requested length, also if you want extras or just a cupholder and a steering wheel) :rollside:
We LOVE our boat, it's a Kachina, 26ft cost around $60,000 (boat show special) one of a kind paint job with many extras, DVD player, upgraded stereo system, table, head, bed, 40million cup holders, pop-up night light, mechanical engine hatch (that opens when you push a button) That's all I can think of now.....oh, snap down bow and cockpit covers :cool:
Here is a pic of our boat (don't want to disapoint Jordy :rolleyes: ) :rolleyes:
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1566Lake_Mohave_and_Park_Moabi_035-med.jpg
They have a new drone that is way cool with batman windshields:D
Kachina is a small boat company in AZ and they are very commited to customer service, Louie is great! Here is a link,
Kachina Power Boats (http://www.kachinaboats.com/)

Havasu_Dreamin
09-09-2005, 12:11 PM
Thru-bolted means the hardware is bolted thru the deck or hull and attached on the back side with a bolt/locknut. If it's not thru-bolted it is just screwed directly into the fiberglass. Thru-bolted is less likely to come loose.
Boat show pricing that always kills me. Why should someone pay less because they bought at the boat show and someone else bought at the factory? And for a little insight into boat show pricing, I priced out a brand new boat with every option I wanted, total option package was in excess of $10k, salesman told me if I gave him a $500 deposit that day he would throw in all of the options. Makes you wonder about their non-boat show pricing........ :rolleyes:

andy01
09-09-2005, 12:15 PM
There is only one true custom boat builder...... Skater. They will do anything to one of thier boats, anything! Widen, narrow, stretch, change the transom, change the tunnel and put what deck you want on it from full race canopy to none at all. The rest are boat builders with options, do any of the boat builds have a guy in the back on a lathe turning out custom one off parts? No.
Andy

Flashover
09-09-2005, 12:17 PM
Everyone is very loyal to their boat brand and will defend it to the death. :hammer2:
See you've just opened up a whole can of worms because not every custom boat is a custom boat. Depends on who you talk to. :idea:
I thought I had a custom boat, apparently I don't, I have a production boat with a custom paint job. I'm sure someone else can fill ya in on the definition of a custom boat :D
My advice is to re-word your question as follows:
Which is your favorite boat for the following price range (insert price range and requested length, also if you want extras or just a cupholder and a steering wheel) :rollside:
We LOVE our boat, it's a Kachina, 26ft cost around $60,000 (boat show special) one of a kind paint job with many extras, DVD player, upgraded stereo system, table, head, bed, 40million cup holders, pop-up night light, mechanical engine hatch (that opens when you push a button) That's all I can think of now.....oh, snap down bow and cockpit covers :cool:
Here is a pic of our boat (don't want to disapoint Jordy :rolleyes: ) :rolleyes:
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1566Lake_Mohave_and_Park_Moabi_035-med.jpg
They have a new drone that is way cool with batman windshields:D
Kachina is a small boat company in AZ and they are very commited to customer service, Louie is great! Here is a link,
Kachina Power Boats (http://www.kachinaboats.com/)
I have always thought that Kachina was a custom boat. What is the difference?

Scream
09-09-2005, 12:22 PM
Boat show pricing that always kills me. Why should someone pay less because they bought at the boat show and someone else bought at the factory? And for a little insight into boat show pricing, I priced out a brand new boat with every option I wanted, total option package was in excess of $10k, salesman told me if I gave him a $500 deposit that day he would throw in all of the options. Makes you wonder about their non-boat show pricing........ :rolleyes:
Actually...
Boat Show pricing for us meant that we committed to our boat before the show and allowed it to be used as a representation of thier work at the show, so they threw in all kinds of extra stuff, like the DVD player,which i've only ever used in my driveway, and the snap down covers, and the elecric stern light they gave me for my birthday...to add some extra pizzaz and some showyness to it all. On top of that they gave us an incredible deal on the boat to begin with. FYI
Scream <-- I still love my boat

Havasu_Dreamin
09-09-2005, 12:26 PM
Scream <-- I still love my boat
And truthfully, that's all that matters, the rest is fluff. Just like I love my boat.

Debbolas
09-09-2005, 12:28 PM
I am told that a TRUE CUSTOM boat is built to your specs from the ground up using anything you want. You pick the engine, hull design, etc....(I'm sure many others can fill ya in better)
WE LOVE OUR BOAT, I don't care that it isn't custom designed, I love it.
(It's a big old can of worms) :D
What boat is right for you? You need to think about price? size, speed, (how fast do you want to go?)graphics (do you care if yours are copied, or do you really want a one of a kind design on your boat) What are you using your boat for? Sking? Boating, Floating? Fishing? Will you be on big lakes or Parker?
Are you going to have kids on your boat or toplesss babes?
There are tons of people here to give your great advice, you just need to ask the right question.... :D
Good Luck ;)

superdave013
09-09-2005, 12:28 PM
Schiada is one. 109 counter sunk bolts, washer and nylocks hold my rub rail on.
Another nice touch they do on EVERY bolt is machine the head smooth and polish them. If the threads will show sticking out of a nut then the nut, washer AND the end of the bolt gets polished.

Debbolas
09-09-2005, 12:29 PM
Schiada is one. 109 counter sunk bolts, washer and nylocks hold my rub rail on.
Another nice touch they do on EVERY bolt is machine the head smooth and polish them. If the threads will show sticking out of a nut then the nut, washer AND the end of the bolt gets polished.
See?
I'm just happy my boat design has an overlapping hul :D

Havasu_Dreamin
09-09-2005, 12:30 PM
I am told that a TRUE CUSTOM boat is built to your specs from the ground up using anything you want. You pick the engine, hull design, etc....(I'm sure many others can fill ya in better)
Hull design? As in, the design of the hull in temrs of the pad, the lifting strakes, the steps, and so on? Or are you referring to the gel coat design? If it's the former, there is no custom West Coast builder that I know of in the generally accepted pool of West Coast builders. Just looking for clarification, that's all. :confused:

MissPriss
09-09-2005, 12:31 PM
You all need to wake up! ELIMINATOR is by far the best Custom Boat to buy.

Scream
09-09-2005, 12:32 PM
That really depends on who you ask.
Ours is custom (in our deffinition) in that we had our choice of paint/gel. Our choice of open/closed bow. Our choice of vinyl color/design. Our choice of seats/bolsters. Our choice of power/outdrive. Color of the trailer...the list goes on and on.
We chose Kachina because all of the So Cal boat mfg companies (and we visited each and every one with the exception of Hallett) started with the bare minimum everything and all upgrades to bring the boat up to OK cost tons extra. Our boat came standard with a 496HO and Bravo I outdrive (an upgrade of up to 8000.00 from some mfg) unlimited gel/paint (many different upcharges here) about 20 cup holders (you pay by the each with most mfg) a really nice stereo system, etc. We hadn't even heard of Kachina until we were done shopping, then a good friend turned us on to them and we've been very happy with what we purchsed.
Scream

Havasu_Dreamin
Nothing like a cheerleader on their first post. :sleeping: :rolleyes:

Debbolas
Hull design? As in, the design of the hull in temrs of the pad, the lifting strakes, the steps, and so on? Or are you referring to the gel coat design? If it's the former, there is no custom West Coast builder that I know of in the generally accepted pool of West Coast builders. :confused:
Not the gel coat design, the Hull.......... each manufacturer has their own hull design....I've heard stories of companies buying old hull designs from Bigger Boat Companies. :confused:

Parker Dreamin
09-09-2005, 12:35 PM
I heard COBRA makes a very nice boat....

andy01
09-09-2005, 12:36 PM
Let me finish your post for you............... "Eliminator is by far the best Custom Boat to buy if you don't feel like flying to the east coast or driving down to DCB. "
Andy

Havasu_Dreamin
09-09-2005, 12:37 PM
I've heard stories of companies buying old hull designs from Bigger Boat Companies. :confused:
Oh yeah, definitely. Very common practice in the industry. Look at the old Virage mold that is currently in use by no less than 3 builders. I'm still confused though. What West Coast builder can you go to and say, here is my hull design, not graphics, but the actual hull, build it?

Debbolas
Essex makes very good boats:D

Phat Daddy
Your getting away from the point. I'am a current (I have 2 Eliminators)and I've had two others in the past. The question is best boat for $$$. Like Debbo. said earlier everyone will be loyal to there boat. I 've spent a lot of time at the Dana Boats shop and I say again, for the money you can't go wrong with a Dana.

Debbolas
09-09-2005, 12:38 PM
Oh yeah, definitely. Very common practice on the industry. Look at the old Virage mold that is currently in use by no less than 3 builders. I'm still confused though. What West Coast builder can you go to and say, here is my hull design, not graphics, but the actual hull, build it?
I don't know, I thought that was what a custom boat is?
(all I know is RiverDave said I dont' have one):D
Could you give us a definition? (please):D

Jordy
09-09-2005, 12:41 PM
Between a Kachina and an '86 Sleek? Not much other than the spelling. :D :D
I'm actually kind of disappointed that it got to page 3 before we got the standard kajunka lecture. :notam: :rolleyes: :D
If you want to know more about Kachina, send me a PM and I'll put you in touch with someone who has some insight other than myself. ;)
Bottom line, every manufacturer will have people that are tickled pink with the service they received and will return. Every manufacturer will also have people that feel like they got screwed. It's a matter of which one they have more of. Take that guy who was on here bashing Ultra a while back. That was the first bad thing I've heard about Ultra since I've been on the boards and it wasn't anything that Ultra did. This guy beat the ever-loving shit out of his boat and apparently it looked like he launched it in the parking lot and drove it down the boat ramp on the hull, but he was mad at Ultra about it, even though they were trying to help the guy fix what was clearly abuse. You can't please everyone no matter how hard you try. ;) :D

Havasu_Dreamin
09-09-2005, 12:42 PM
RD sux! :D
I'm with you, not that anyone gives a rats ass about my opinion. But I feel that if you can go to a builder and choose from one of the hulls they make, select your graphics, from their designs or your own deisgn, whatever colors you want, select your hardware and determine where it is to be mounted, within reason of course, and add whatever options you deem necessary, again within reason, then it is custom. But that's just me, and I'm an opinionated asshole anyway. :cool:

Debbolas
09-09-2005, 12:45 PM
I'm with you, not that anyone gives a rats ass about my opinion. But I feel that if you can go to a builder and choose from one of the hulls they make, select your graphics, from their designs or your own deisgn, whatever colors you want, select your hardware and determine where it is to be mounted, within reason of course, and add whatever options you deem necessary, again within reason, then it is custom. But that's just me, and I'm an opinionated asshole anyway. :cool:
:D
ya misquoted me there buddy :rolleyes:
lol
Just for the record, I've NEVER SAID RD sux :cry:
I like RiverDave, he sold us a prop, when there were none to be had and saved our summer :p
--------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTE to Jordy:
Instead of the usual boat junking thread, why not suggest a brand Jordo Face?!?! or can you only tear down? I realise that is much easier......... :rolleyes:

Havasu_Dreamin
09-09-2005, 12:47 PM
:D
ya misquoted me there buddy :rolleyes:
lol
Just for the record, I've NEVER SAID RD sux :cry:
I noticed that, that's why I fixed it. :D

Debbolas
09-09-2005, 12:49 PM
I noticed that, that's why I fixed it. :D
K, thanks :rolleyes:
lol;)

rivercrazy
09-09-2005, 12:52 PM
Even some of the most respected brands in boating started off with someone's hull molds that were purchased legitimately. Wonder where DCB started from? Ultra bought molds from DCB what were purchased by Eliminator.
Its common practice in the industry. As long as its not a splash and the purchase of the mold was legitimate I personally don't think its a big deal. Lots of builders start out this way and then later tool some of their own original ideas.

Jordy
09-09-2005, 12:53 PM
why not suggest a brand Jordo Face?!?! or can you only tear down? I realise that is much easier......... :rolleyes:
A little suggestion Deboface, why not read all my comments in this thread. I made lots of suggestions and didn't really hack anyone. No matter what I suggest someone else thinks their boat is better. I know you have Kajunkavision and immediately suggest that, no matter what boat anyone is asking about, so I just stay out of it as it's not worth the keystrokes, even when you deliberately put my name in it. I go out of my way to avoid your posts. ;)
Here, I'll make it really easy for you, like a book report:
Why not just do a search on this as it's been discussed 1,000,000 times and everyone thinks their boat is the best value for the money or they wouldn't be driving it.
It's all in what you're comfortable with builder wise based upon what you plan on doing with the boat for the money you have/want to spend. Go with it from there.
Bottom line, every manufacturer will have people that are tickled pink with the service they received and will return. Every manufacturer will also have people that feel like they got screwed. It's a matter of which one they have more of. You can't please everyone no matter how hard you try. ;) :D
There you go. Figure out what you want to do, look at the builders that offer what you want, talk to them, get some basic pricing, do some research on here with the search button and see if what is out there is mostly good or mostly bad. Those are my suggestions. And with that, I'm done here. :D
Good luck with your boat search. ;)

Flashover
09-09-2005, 12:54 PM
RD sux! :D
That's what i have always assumed... :D

Debbolas
09-09-2005, 01:00 PM
Between a Kachina and an '86 Sleek? Not much other than the spelling. :D :D
I'm actually kind of disappointed that it got to page 3 before we got the standard kajunka lecture. :notam: :rolleyes: :D
If you want to know more about Kachina, send me a PM and I'll put you in touch with someone who has some insight other than myself. ;) :D
This is actually what you typed, seems like your trashing my brand of boat, or am I reading this wrong?
The correct spelling is Kachina, not Kajunka.
It's our boat, we like it, get over it...if someone posts a thread and asks about our favorite boat, guess what I am going to suggest?
(yes and post a picture)
And I still don't see a boat manufacturer suggested by you, don't you have one?
I don't think I've ever "trashed" a boat manufacturer, but you seem to have a personal vendetta against our brand of boat, to quote yourself, GET OVER IT, MOVE ON.

riverroyal
09-09-2005, 01:01 PM
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2371batboat1.jpg

riverroyal
09-09-2005, 01:02 PM
;) http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2371batboat3.jpg

Jyruiz
09-09-2005, 01:04 PM
Isn't that Batmans boat with a different paint job? :)

riverroyal
09-09-2005, 01:06 PM
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/23719cropped_tail4.jpg

riverroyal
09-09-2005, 01:07 PM
no idea how or why i have these pictures,kinda cool though

Jyruiz
09-09-2005, 01:08 PM
And I was just kidding, but it did remind me of the old Batman show with Adam West.

Phat Daddy
09-09-2005, 01:10 PM
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2371batboat1.jpg
That boat is bad ass, I bow down to thee :D

MissPriss
09-09-2005, 01:27 PM
You design everything on your ELIMINATOR, down to what color stitches you want in your upholstery. Also Eliminator has dealers all over the US with the main manufacturing plant located in Southern California.
Did I mention that any Eliminator Boat will make all those others look like they're standing still.

Deano
09-09-2005, 01:30 PM
Did I mention that any Eliminator Boat will make all those others look like they're standing still.
funny comment. oh, and eliminator through bolts too. I remember looking at one at the show and it had f'kn 4" long bolts through the dash that should have been 1" long. Atleast its through bolted... I guess :idea:

nodigg
09-09-2005, 01:34 PM
yes i do only because we dont make a cat / or deck ...... yet!.. and it has been re rigged since i got it! :wink:
LOL! Don't think I need to say ANYTHING! Dana guy owns a Cheetah :idea: ...nuff said! :D ;) ! Bobby, get those Dana deck boat sketches out here! I'm almost ready to build another Cheetah this winter. Can't find a better value as of yet. :D

moneypit
09-09-2005, 01:36 PM
Thats the worst question I see on these boards... Its like asking a bunch of guys who makes the best beer.. DUH???

Havasu_Dreamin
09-09-2005, 01:37 PM
It's like asking a bunch of guys who ,akes the best beer.. DUH???
Yeah, Coors Light, DUH! :p

jdogginla
Bobby, get those Dana deck boat sketches out here! I'm almost ready to build another Cheetah this winter. Can't find a better value as of yet. :D
E-Z Cowboy.........they need to finish the 30' first!
And.....didn't you just strip your boat down and rebuild it a lil while ago?

riverbound
You design everything on your ELIMINATOR, down to what color stitches you want in your upholstery. Also Eliminator has dealers all over the US with the main manufacturing plant located in Southern California.
Ya ok. :idea: Fock eliminator they are a Bayliner with better graphics ;)

Jordy
09-09-2005, 01:44 PM
You're just talking about the ones on his list right??? Cause I've seen other names pop up in this thread that there is no chance of that happening. ;) Not going to name any names but {harumph}SKATER{harumph} comes to mind as do some other East Coast builders. ;) :D

nodigg
09-09-2005, 02:05 PM
I thru-bolted my outdrive!

nodigg
09-09-2005, 02:06 PM
E-Z Cowboy.........they need to finish the 30' first!
And.....didn't you just strip your boat down and rebuild it a lil while ago?
Yup, but gotta have a winter hobby ya know!

andy01
09-09-2005, 02:06 PM
ldksfjoiatjweroihjqugorghoa woops sorry for the typo, I feel out of my desk chair laughing..... You didn't mentinon that, I am glad you did now. Yes when a Skater, Spectre or DCB are floating on the water or sitting on the beach and a Delaminator goes running by it sure does make the other boats appair to be stopped............ because they are :hammerhea
Andy

Jordy
09-09-2005, 02:10 PM
I thru-bolted my outdrive!
Why would you do something like that??? My jackplates are just held on with drywall screws, some liquid nails and some duct tape. They work just fine. :D :D :D

nodigg
09-09-2005, 02:12 PM
Why would you do something like that??? My jackplates are just held on with drywall screws, some liquid nails and some duct tape. They work just fine. :D :D :D
And there ya go, works for...never mind...let it go......but I am getting another one just the same!

Throttle
09-09-2005, 02:18 PM
Hey flash...
Cobraperformanceboats.com
Been building some sweet boats for years... Quality, performance and VALUE. Just like you asked for. worth your time to check em out!
I bought my first one based on the same thoughts, VALUE AND EVERYTHING THING THAT MADE ME HAPPY! This season I have been completely satisfied with my second Cobra... What can I say, when you find what you like - you stick with it! good luck bro.

Havasu_Dreamin
09-09-2005, 02:22 PM
Hey flash...
Cobraperformanceboats.com
Been building some sweet boats for years...
For years? Haven't they only been around since 2000 or so?

RiverDave
09-09-2005, 02:24 PM
There is only one true custom boat builder...... Skater. They will do anything to one of thier boats, anything! Widen, narrow, stretch, change the transom, change the tunnel and put what deck you want on it from full race canopy to none at all. The rest are boat builders with options, do any of the boat builds have a guy in the back on a lathe turning out custom one off parts? No.
Andy
Actually that's not true... Schiada is a true "custom" builder as well. From both aspects listed above.. (Custom billet to changing the hull design a little bit. )
RD

djunkie
09-09-2005, 02:25 PM
Spend the money and buy a HOWARD You won't regret it.
Or you can save a little and go with a Dana which is my second choice. :D

RiverDave
09-09-2005, 02:31 PM
I do'nt remember saying you don't have one? I remember saying that apparently now days a "custom" boat is all the same stuff on everyones boat except with different gelcoat schemes.. Kachina does build a custom boat (IMO) not a top tier one, but a custom none the less. They do more custom stuff then alot of the guys out there.
RD

Throttle
09-09-2005, 02:32 PM
For years? Haven't they only been around since 2000 or so?
yep, think deeper than that... however look at what has been accoplished in such a few short years... :boxed:

rivercrazy
09-09-2005, 02:34 PM
I've looked at a few Cobra's produced over the last few years. Really nice boats and steady improvement since they originally started.
Another builder that got their start by purchasing the molds of another manufacturer (Ultra)

Jrocket
09-09-2005, 02:35 PM
Actually that's not true... Schiada is a true "custom" builder as well. From both aspects listed above.. (Custom billet to changing the hull design a little bit. )
RD
Dont hold it against him,he was just copying what Herman already said along time ago.He just wants to fit in. :D

Havasu_Dreamin
09-09-2005, 02:35 PM
yep, think deeper than that... however look at what has been accoplished in such a few short years... :boxed:
Understandable, but what I was getting at is Eliminator, Hallett, Howard and Schiada have been around for years. Cobra, and others, are youngsters in the grand scheme of things in terms of longevity in the industry.

Throttle
09-09-2005, 02:36 PM
I've looked at a few Cobra's produced over the last few years. Really nice boats and steady improvement since they originally started.
Another builder that got their start by purchasing the molds of another manufacturer (Ultra)
mmmm, ????
is that the fiction or non fiction section?

rivercrazy
09-09-2005, 02:37 PM
mmmm, ????
is that the fiction or non fiction section?
At least with respect to a few boats in their line up - Fiction

Jordy
09-09-2005, 02:39 PM
I do'nt remember saying you don't have one? I remember saying that apparently now days a "custom" boat is all the same stuff on everyones boat except with different gelcoat schemes.. Kachina does build a custom boat (IMO) not a top tier one, but a custom none the less. They do more custom stuff then alot of the guys out there.
RD
Here:
What's "custom" about a kachina other then the paint?
RD
From this thread:
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51850&page=1&pp=25
Glad I could help. :D :D :D

Jrocket
09-09-2005, 02:40 PM
Commander...Kachina whats the difference!

RiverDave
09-09-2005, 02:41 PM
Here:
From this thread:
That was asking a question.. :D Not saying it's not..
RD <--- back peddling. :D :D (I guess I did kinda say that didn't I)
Sorry Deb.

djunkie
09-09-2005, 02:42 PM
Here:
From this thread:
What are you a bloodhound? :D

Jordy
09-09-2005, 02:43 PM
No, but I was pre-law and know how to research. ;) :D
Didn't stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night though. :D

RiverDave
Commander...Kachina whats the difference!
I don't know, but I can tell you that Commander must've got a smokin deal on about 3000 gallons of
Orange
Blue
Yellow
Green
Gel... LOL Anyone notice that the last 100 boats that have come out of that place are the brightest colored boats... pretty much ever? The 1st couple looked pretty good, and were different from the norm, but now man.. Jesus mix it up a little bit or something.
RD

Biglue
No he's just good at pointing out whrn you FFFF up. :D
What's up Jordy? YOu doing alright today?
I see you're over here stirrng shit up today huh?

Jordy
09-09-2005, 02:45 PM
I see you're over here stirrng shit up today huh?
Yeah, figured I'd give the jetboat fags a break over on ISL. :D :D :D

Jrocket
09-09-2005, 02:45 PM
All new boats are over priced.Buy used and let the other guy take the hit.

Jrocket
09-09-2005, 02:46 PM
I still dont understand why a Commander needs cannopies?

H20 Toie
09-09-2005, 02:47 PM
I have a Commander and i have had a lot of fun with it, But i would NEVER buy one again, You should take it off the list there are alot of better boats and save yourself alot of headaches, I know there are a few people that are happy with there's but it appears there are a lot more that are not. No matter what boat you get there can be problems but it is how they stand behind the product that matters.

Starloans
09-09-2005, 02:48 PM
I think my 12 volt socket is thru bolted. :cry:
Does that mean my DCB 28 beater is a custom boat?? :confused:
Seriously, I think there are two events that happen that determine if you have a GOOD boat and you got a GOOD deal.
1. You like your boat, accept what you paid for it and has an acceptable repair record.
2. When you sell it, is the resale value acceptable.
I don't think I overpaid and I think I'll be fine when I sell it even if it's not a CAT. :rollside:

Jordy
09-09-2005, 02:49 PM
I know there are a few people that are happy with there's but it appears there are a lot more that are not.
Thank you for pointing out what I was saying in an earlier post. When you see lots of these kinds of comments associated with a certain builder. Turn around, walk away, and don't look back. ;)

superdave013
09-09-2005, 02:53 PM
I'm still confused though. What West Coast builder can you go to and say, here is my hull design, not graphics, but the actual hull, build it?
Harlin Orin (sp)

Biglue
09-09-2005, 02:53 PM
Yeah, figured I'd give the jetboat fags a break over on ISL. :D :D :D
I'm sure you guys miss each other. :D

BADAXE
09-09-2005, 02:59 PM
look at that we actually got something accomplished. aside from the usual smart ass stuff, This has been good. So far, to me it sounds like Dana Boats is the best all around boat for the $$.
Really? That's what you've gotten out of this thread so far? :rollside:

Jordy
09-09-2005, 03:00 PM
Really? That's what you've gotten out of this thread so far? :rollside:
Yeah, there's alot more going on from what I've seen. :D :D :D

H20 Toie
09-09-2005, 03:04 PM
Thank you for pointing out what I was saying in an earlier post. When you see lots of these kinds of comments associated with a certain builder. Turn around, walk away, and don't look back. ;)
The whole reason i found this site was that when i got a new boat i wanted to make sure that i didn't end up with another POS that was unsafe and get screwed by the manafacture again. Granted i may have gone a little bit overboard with the Cigarette but i am very happy with it.

Debbolas
09-09-2005, 03:09 PM
That was asking a question.. :D Not saying it's not..
RD <--- back peddling. :D :D (I guess I did kinda say that didn't I)
Sorry Deb.
It's ok Dave :D I just thought maybe custom boats let you alter the hull, or use different engines, or whatever................. :clover:
Debbolas<------------still learning about boating, between the "nails down the chalkboard" personalities here :burningm: :D :clover: :D

phebus
09-09-2005, 03:30 PM
It's all semantics (and crap). The term "custom boat", describes a boat that allows the customers to spec. out a specific gel scheme, interior options, engine and drive package, etc, to suit their needs. The idea of changing the hull specifications is reserved to only one manufacturer I know of, and that comes from the right coast.

phebus
09-09-2005, 03:32 PM
And, there is no best boat for the money. The best boat is the one that fills the needs, and satisfy's you and your family, while fitting in the budget

mbrown2
09-09-2005, 03:44 PM
It's all semantics (and crap). The term "custom boat", describes a boat that allows the customers to spec. out a specific gel scheme, interior options, engine and drive package, etc, to suit their needs. The idea of changing the hull specifications is reserved to only one manufacturer I know of, and that comes from the right coast.
That is a pretty good assessment of what is considered custom....In addition, I am sure most custom builders (skater included) will change things to the hull if you are paying enough money....most custom builders might change the hull for you.....That is why you see them selling Used (ie: customer did not want) 24' twin cats for 170K...I am sure the retail cost to have a flat deck on a 24, that has never had the deck redone till then, was higher $$$...Heck, I am sure if you were ready to pay twice the retail value, Eliminator, DCB, Spectre, AMT, and others might do something custom for you...
This is not magic; its about money...

mbrown2
09-09-2005, 03:49 PM
Also, who makes the best boat for the money is different depending how much money you have in your wallet to buy a boat with...
The same company that makes a decent 40K boat might not make a decent 140K boat....and the company that makes a decent 140K boat may not make a great 340K boat....etc...

*!Ken's Wife!*
09-09-2005, 03:58 PM
We just got a box full of the October/Novermber issue of PowerBoat magazine.......if you PM me your address I can mail you one out tomorrow. It has Advantage, Baja, B&H Performance, Caliber1, Cobalt, Cobra, Concept, Dana, Domin8er, and a few more write ups on others. Granted I'm not sure what your price range is but it gives specs on all of them. It was the 80K round up and it specifies what you can get for around that amount and how well they handle. Best way to figure out what you really want is to go out for a ride in any or ALL of your choices. The boat should sell itself!!

Jordy
09-09-2005, 03:59 PM
The same company that makes a decent 40K boat might not make a decent 140K boat....and the company that makes a decent 140K boat may not make a great 340K boat....etc...
I'd say it goes the other way too as well. The company that makes a great $140K boat might not want to invest as much time or attention on a boat that is only going to sell for $40K as the gross margin is going to be less on the smaller boat as there is less room for markups. ;)
A prime example of this, and I'm a die hard GM fan, is the Silverado truck line. I've had a couple buddies with 1500's that just fell apart around them. The attention to detail was horrible on them. Park it next to my 2500HD and it was like they were different trucks, from the fit and finish, down to little minor deals like the grade of carpet and the thickness of the sheetmetal. The 2500HD is honestly a different truck on a quality level and they're the same brand. But the more expensive of the two was better put together and rigged per se. ;)

*!Ken's Wife!*
09-09-2005, 04:01 PM
I'd say it goes the other way too as well. The company that makes a great $140K boat might not want to invest as much time or attention on a boat that is only going to sell for $40K as the gross margin is going to be less on the smaller boat as there is less room for markups. ;)
A prime example of this, and I'm a die hard GM fan, is the Silverado truck line. I've had a couple buddies with 1500's that just fell apart around them. The attention to detail was horrible on them. Park it next to my 2500HD and it was like they were different trucks, from the fit and finish, down to little minor deals like the grade of carpet and the thickness of the sheetmetal. The 2500HD is honestly a different truck on a quality level and they're the same brand. But the more expensive of the two was better put together and rigged per se. ;)
Don't lie Jordy....you don't have any friends!!! *WINK*

Jordy
09-09-2005, 04:06 PM
Don't lie Jordy....you don't have any friends!!! *WINK*
Dammit, you figured me out. That's why I have to hide behind a keyboard. Truth be told, I don't even have a boat, or a truck either. Thanks for pointing out all my shortcomings. :( :( :(

*!Ken's Wife!*
09-09-2005, 04:08 PM
Dammit, you figured me out. That's why I have to hide behind a keyboard. Truth be told, I don't even have a boat, or a truck either. Thanks for pointing out all my shortcomings. :( :( :(
Well I still love ya if thats any help at all *WINK*

rivercrazy
09-09-2005, 04:08 PM
I bet most Mfg that are selling $50K boats would love to be selling $250K boats. But not the other way around! Its just hard to change your perception in the market to accomplish that feat

mbrown2
09-09-2005, 04:28 PM
I agree with you 100% on that one.....Once a company has built the rep to sell 100K + boats, their smaller molds get tons of dust on them cause they start to price them higher, or don't market them as a priority cause their profit margin is much better on the bigger stuff.
Examples...DCB's 22 Extreme, 24 Extreme, 22 Tunnel
Spectre's 22 V..., Skater's 21, 24....

kgt
09-09-2005, 05:34 PM
Cougar boats. to bad they moved out of canada.......

Redneck
09-09-2005, 07:24 PM
go talk to Rhett at Dana ;you will be impressed

TPI
09-10-2005, 05:58 AM
This has been one of those threads I just couldnt pass on reading. Like others have said, I think the thread should have started with a price range, so people could drop some MFG names that would fit in. I wonder what the percentage of people is, that buy a custom boat for the same $$ or less than what they expected to spend, and what is the average amount that they exceed it by when its all said and done. It seems to me like just about everyone spends more.

Flashover
09-10-2005, 07:14 AM
Just research. And there has been alot of great info in this thread and not as many biased opinions as i thought there would be, although of course there are some. But that's to be expected. And yes like i said the name that keeps poping up the moast as best value has been Dana. Ya Im still trying to find the right new boat and i have narrowed it down but i started this thread for more than just to find out what i should buy but also to find out from you guys who alot of you live by these manufactures or know them personally or just have alot of experience with custom boats, wich boat or boats seems to have the best value for the dollar. :D :D :D

BADAXE
09-10-2005, 07:15 AM
We just got a box full of the October/Novermber issue of PowerBoat magazine.......if you PM me your address I can mail you one out tomorrow. It has Advantage, Baja, B&H Performance, Caliber1, Cobalt, Cobra, Concept, Dana, Domin8er, and a few more write ups on others.
If my choose was down to this list I would go with the Cobalt.

SoCalOffshore
09-10-2005, 07:28 AM
RD
Your are right. Even to the point of saying I want a new completely built, designed, enginereed from the bottom up. That is what the 43 is. It was built and designed for one individual. Another big difference is hull and deck designs. Many manufactureres buy hulls from other builders. some of the builders are even out of business and they buy them. It cost allot more to design, engineer and build a mold vs buying someone elses. i think that is a good definition for a custom boat builder. did they custom build and design there boat or not. obviously, there are a number of very good custom boat builders.

superdave013
09-10-2005, 07:41 AM
Your are right. Even to the point of saying I want a new completely built, designed, enginereed from the bottom up. That is what the 43 is. It was built and designed for one individual. Another big difference is hull and deck designs. Many manufactureres buy hulls from other builders. some of the builders are even out of business and they buy them. It cost allot more to design, engineer and build a mold vs buying someone elses. i think that is a good definition for a custom boat builder. did they custom build and design there boat or not. obviously, there are a number of very good custom boat builders.
What about that super stock they laid up? I watched that boat crash at over 100 MPH and it didn't even hurt it! They raced it the very next day with ZERO hull repair.

BADAXE
09-10-2005, 08:07 AM
Just research. And there has been alot of great info in this thread and not as many biased opinions as i thought there would be, although of course there are some. But that's to be expected. And yes like i said the name that keeps poping up the moast as best value has been Dana. Ya Im still trying to find the right new boat and i have narrowed it down but i started this thread for more than just to find out what i should buy but also to find out from you guys who alot of you live by these manufactures or know them personally or just have alot of experience with custom boats, wich boat or boats seems to have the best value for the dollar. :D :D :D
A few of the old timers on this board will probably remember the days when I use to share my often times harsh opinion. The last few years I have tried to lay low and keep from offending anyone.
But, this morning I’m feeling a little feisty and just have to say W.T.F. are you reading? The large majority of the opinion is that it’s a question that has no good answer. And a very small minority of responses from people who are endorsing the brand of boat they choose to spend their money on. Then you have the constant shameless spamming of Dana on this board by a few biased people that are affiliated with the company.
Your conclusion should be that there is no good answer to your question and you should go out and shop as many builders as you can and decide for your self which boat is the best value for you. Then you could come on the boards and ask opinions about that specific boat.
Dana Boats may be a nice entry level custom boat for the money but they don’t have much of a history to judge from because although the name has been around a while the ownership seems to have changed at least a few times recently and that’s not necessarily a good thing. When you’re buying a custom boat the stability of the company has a great deal to do with whether or not they’ll be around for the long term to handle any warranty issues and it impacts the boats resell value.

Flashover
09-10-2005, 08:15 AM
Hey livin Utah all i can really do is read the magazines and listen to you guys, also do some internet research. But i like to put some faith in peoples opinions who have more experience with all of the different brands. My family owns a boat dealership here so i have been around thi Biz my whole life, Just not Custom boats, We did a little with Advantage for a few years but that was it... Thanks for the feedback anyway. :D

Jordy
09-10-2005, 08:18 AM
The last few years I have tried to lay low and keep from offending anyone.
That's pretty boring though. Kind of like the kinder gentler RD, who incidentally SUX more than regular RD. It's good to see people bringing opinions back. If you want to make an omlette ya gotta break a few eggs. :D :D :D

blender over
09-10-2005, 08:35 AM
Lavey
Dana
Advantage
Ultra
Essex
Commander
Kachina
And so on.......
Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, so here is mine.
There is alot of haters out there but try looking at liberator's.
You grt alot of boat for the money, and they will build it to you needs.
They have a website, just go on yahoo and type in liberator boats, they are out of texas and florida.