PDA

View Full Version : Anyone headed to Lake New Hogan in NorCal Sept 16th-18th???

MOBrien
09-09-2005, 12:34 PM
Gonna be out there Friday, Saturday, & Sunday. Anyone else headed out there? If so, flag us down for a few coldies!
7 days and counting...........................

D-BayB
09-09-2005, 02:54 PM
MO, met you @ Hooky Day last year. Have a DCB 24 Extreme. Will not make Hogan that weekend but will be @ Shasta that weekend. You could make the trek up there instead? I know Boatmaster will be up there also. Just a thought?

sleekvino
09-09-2005, 03:02 PM
the laidbackboaters will be camping at berressa that week end if you feel like it head there in stead ill have plenty of cold boys for ya.

abraman1326
09-09-2005, 03:10 PM
Damn, looks like so much going on that weekend. Where to go, where to go? Guess it'll depend on how I feel after Shasta this weekend. Y'all have fun at those lakes. Mo, you really should give Berryessa a try, the family would have a great time...
BRA

MOBrien
09-09-2005, 03:31 PM
that's the problem with NorCal, if you can call it a "problem"........TOOOOOO MANY FOCKEN OPTIONS! :D Sheesh, we're so spoiled up here and I LOVE IT! :p
What's up Dbay-B? You gonna make Hooky day again next month on the 14th? Should be sweet.
Sleek & BRA...I know, I know.....my direct neighbors even have a place up there just can't seem to get it on the calendar. Have always heard great things about it up there....one of these days.
Have fun everyone!

D-BayB
09-10-2005, 08:43 AM
MO, Definitely will make Hooky Day. Have the 24DCB up for sale right now on the forums under Hot Boats and will hopefully have something else by Hooky Day. Sucks being down here and everyones @ Shasta right now.