PDA

View Full Version : OH YEAH,Another one jumps the fence Looking for a V-Drive

HaulinAss
09-09-2005, 12:42 PM
Well Ive had quite a few jetboats,they are fun I have to say but after piloting my buddys Cole V-Drive this past weekend,its over for the jets for me.
Looking for a Cole,Hondo etc... T-Deck Only Boat.With or without Motor is okay.Let me know whats out there
Also If anyone knows someone looking for one of the cleanest Jets available its a 19' Bahner with a NEW 4 bolt 468 BBC,NEW 049 Big Oval Heads,Crane Roller Rockers,Crower Solid Cam,all New MSD Ignition,Holley HP Carb,Mint Basset Headers,Jet just converted to a JG Bowl with a Droop it has a Place Diverter as well.ALMOST PERFECT cosmetically inside and out.
ALWAYS GARAGED
PM for full details.

Kurtis500
09-09-2005, 04:20 PM
Probably wont get too many bites on that in the V-drive section. :D

HaulinAss
09-09-2005, 06:02 PM
Probably wont get too many bites on that in the V-drive section. :D
it was an added part of the post wasnt the intention of the post.just figured someone may know someone looking for a badude boat. :cool:

GofastRacer
09-09-2005, 07:25 PM
Isn't "Cole Cash" still available???, that's a good boat!..

Kim Hanson
09-09-2005, 07:46 PM
it was an added part of the post wasnt the intention of the post.just figured someone may know someone looking for a badude boat. :cool:
Jet is " badude ", okay :p I hope ya find a sucker, there is lots out there, shit look on ebay :D ..........( . )( . )............Say its a 100mph boat and it " SOLD , SOLD, SOLD " ! :)

HaulinAss
09-10-2005, 01:52 AM
Jet is " badude ", okay :p I hope ya find a sucker, there is lots out there, shit look on ebay :D ..........( . )( . )............Say its a 100mph boat and it " SOLD , SOLD, SOLD " ! :)
I dont need to say anything misinformative about this boat to find a buyer.the boat speaks for itself