PDA

View Full Version : Lake Pleasant the 10th?

Craig
09-09-2005, 03:43 PM
Anyone going to be out on Pleasant Saturday? I need a break from work and the house :D
Craig

Big Warlock
09-09-2005, 03:46 PM
Jordy and I looked out for you on Sat and Sun and never saw you. I think we are doing Sunday for sure. Not sure about Sat!
Rob

91nordic29
09-09-2005, 03:49 PM
randy has to work. i dont think we will get back to pleasant until the 23rd. i hate his new schedule! :squiggle:

Sane Asylum
09-09-2005, 03:54 PM
randy has to work. i dont think we will get back to pleasant until the 23rd. i hate his new schedule! :squiggle:
What??? You can't drive the boat??

91nordic29
09-10-2005, 07:41 AM
What??? You can't drive the boat??
well, sure i can! it is the towing i havent tried yet and launch and retrieval by myself might be more that i should bite off the first time! :cool:

Jordy
09-10-2005, 07:57 AM
I think we are doing Sunday for sure. Not sure about Sat!
Rob
We're in Sunday for sure. My boat bitch is still whining about last weekend so I don't know if he's down for Saturday too. I'm always down for both days, especially now that summer seems to be fading away. :( :( :(
I do believe that Kachina Kenny will be out there too. We might even let him tie up with us (as long as nobody on the boards takes pics or talks about it). :D :D :D

Sane Asylum
09-10-2005, 01:29 PM
We're in Sunday for sure. My boat bitch is still whining about last weekend so I don't know if he's down for Saturday too. I'm always down for both days, especially now that summer seems to be fading away. :( :( :(
I do believe that Kachina Kenny will be out there too. We might even let him tie up with us (as long as nobody on the boards takes pics or talks about it). :D :D :D
Problem is............Once he's tied off, he'll hang out on somebody else's swim platform all day so nobody knows which boat he owns......

Jordy
09-10-2005, 03:25 PM
Problem is............Once he's tied off, he'll hang out on somebody else's swim platform all day so nobody knows which boat he owns......
I call that smart. It is a pretty boat. I'll give him that. But that's all my no-kajunka clause allows me to say. ;)

Sane Asylum
09-10-2005, 04:24 PM
I call that smart. It is a pretty boat. I'll give him that. But that's all my no-kajunka clause allows me to say. ;)
I'm j/k...........I know it's nice......I stopped by Louie's just to see what was going on one day and saw it........Pics don't do the colors much justice....

Big Warlock
09-11-2005, 09:42 PM
Lake was slow today without you guys. Not many boats in Hum Bug. Total count might have been 15? Sunset was awesome! HoneyF*ck was out there pulling a sausage barge. Kept looking at my girl on the boat! I don't know why? He is always with a bunch of guys. I assumed he was gay. Damn, I hope he wasn't looking at me??? Now I have to sleep with one eye open!! :jawdrop: :D

Sane Asylum
09-13-2005, 05:54 PM
Damn, I hope he wasn't looking at me??? Now I have to sleep with one eye open!! :jawdrop: :D
Rob, You gotta quit winkin at those guys when you're out there........It was just a matter of time before they got the wrong idea.... :D :D :idea: