PDA

View Full Version : WildChild from Alberta, Canada

RedRocket
09-09-2005, 07:11 PM
slim chance but does anyone know of a boat from way back in'77 or '78 called WildChild. It was metal flake purple with a big chromed engine, I don't know if it was v-drive or jet, but I do know it was loud and cool when I saw it at 8 y.o., because I never forgot it. I saw it in St. Albert and Alberta Beach back then.

Kim Hanson
09-09-2005, 07:38 PM
slim chance but does anyone know of a boat from way back in'77 or '78 called WildChild. It was metal flake purple with a big chromed engine, I don't know if it was v-drive or jet, but I do know it was loud and cool when I saw it at 8 y.o., because I never forgot it. I saw it in St. Albert and Alberta Beach back then.
Not to many of us Canadians here buddy and I wasn't into boats then, you sure live close though, Lloydminster here !Do you have a v-drive?........( . )( . ).........watch these guys, they get on your nerves fast :2purples: :D :D Im not shitting ya either

GofastRacer
09-09-2005, 08:01 PM
watch these guys, they get on your nerves fast :2purples: :D :D Im not shitting ya either
Who does??.. :hammerhea

Kim Hanson
09-09-2005, 08:07 PM
Who does??.. :hammerhea
Not you Art, you help with my questions..okay! :D They know who they are and like to pick on me :jawdrop: You have seen it and don't say you haven't :D .......( . )( . )...........
I have come to the conclustion, if i don't say something good it's back to the Bench Racers Section :D They helped me with everything ( really ) :D

RedRocket
09-10-2005, 12:57 PM
kim Hanson: nope I have an aluminum jet, now watch the shit fly.

Morg
09-10-2005, 01:31 PM
RR,
Is your jet a sprint, the all aluminum slot cars on water?
Dig watching those on TV whenever I can.

Kim Hanson
09-10-2005, 01:46 PM
kim Hanson: nope I have an aluminum jet, now watch the shit fly.
Thats cool, I was in Red Deer last year and got to go for a 100+ ride down the river with Rob Chryunk ( i hope that is how to spell it ) in his Tunnel......( . )( . )......... :cool:

RedRocket
09-12-2005, 05:28 AM
Chrunyk (sp)I think. Too bad he isn't racing anymore. Mines a 19 ft v with a step bottom, it corners unreal. I went in the Pro-safe boat last year at 105 in the Athabasca river in Whitecourt, unfreakin' believable. The boat was folded in half this year in a high speed crash. He was ok. You can see a pic of it in the EagleOutlaw general forum somewhere under Whitecourt races. It was a 21' and now it's a 13'.

Kim Hanson
09-12-2005, 08:59 AM
Chrunyk (sp)I think. Too bad he isn't racing anymore. Mines a 19 ft v with a step bottom, it corners unreal. I went in the Pro-safe boat last year at 105 in the Athabasca river in Whitecourt, unfreakin' believable. The boat was folded in half this year in a high speed crash. He was ok. You can see a pic of it in the EagleOutlaw general forum somewhere under Whitecourt races. It was a 21' and now it's a 13'.
This is the one we were ripping in , Im on the passengers side........( . )( . ).........
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3742HPIM0644a.JPG

Kim Hanson
09-12-2005, 09:02 AM
Flying it along at 106 mph............( . )( . ).........
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3742HPIM0651a.JPG

Kim Hanson
09-12-2005, 09:03 AM
This boat moved pretty good.............( . )( . )........... :cool:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3742HPIM0657a.JPG

RedRocket
09-13-2005, 07:22 AM
El Coyote kicked ass at the worlds in Whitecourt, you're lucky to have gone for a rip. The new owner of Coyote is only getting about 90. Weak motor I think. Maybe Rob removed a secret weapon before he sold it. Did Rob adjust the wing when you were in it and what kind of difference did it make?

Kim Hanson
09-13-2005, 08:04 AM
El Coyote kicked ass at the worlds in Whitecourt, you're lucky to have gone for a rip. The new owner of Coyote is only getting about 90. Weak motor I think. Maybe Rob removed a secret weapon before he sold it. Did Rob adjust the wing when you were in it and what kind of difference did it make?
He only had a 377 chev engine, not the big block and the wings on the front kind of threw me off until I seen pictures later of us flying it, you could see the whole back of the boat it was that far out of the water :supp:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3742HPIM0653a.JPG