PDA

View Full Version : Mexican Army Brings Aid to Victims

sanger rat
09-09-2005, 08:09 PM
Never thought I would see Mexican army on US soil. http://aolsvc.news.aol.com/news/article.adp?id=20050908095809990005&_ccc=2&cid=842

Mrs Scuba
09-09-2005, 08:19 PM
I was listening to the radio earlier this week and they were talking about how much each country is donating and they were saying how little some huge countries (such as Japan and China) were giving up. Well this makes me proud to be part Mexican, they put in their share when the country itself needs it probably more than LA does. Mexicans aren't that bad, all of the time, even though they come out here illegally and take everyone elses jobs. :eek: They have a great big heart down under.............. :cool:

Havasu_Dreamin
09-09-2005, 08:27 PM
Gotta appreciate Mexico stepping up and helping out in a time of need.

probablecause
09-09-2005, 09:18 PM
I Mexicans aren't that bad, all of the time, even though they come out here illegally and take everyone elses jobs
If they just came here for work, then nobody would give a damn. It is the raping of the system's resources (Social and Criminal) and the entitlement mentality that turns people inside out. Besides, it is the least that country could do since we float them over 200 million a year loans that will eventually be written off by the U.S. taxpayer, and all of the U.S. dollars that are sent back to that country.
Sorry. Don't know you and not trying to piss you off. My wife is Mexican and she told me to write this.

MudPumper
09-09-2005, 09:21 PM
even though they come out here illegally and take everyone elses jobs. :eek: They have a great big heart down under.............. :cool:
You mean all the manual labor jobs that no american wants or will do??????? ie. working at the car wash, in the fields picking vegatables and fruit, working in shitty factorys assembling stuff, working in restaruants cooking your food, gardening, etc. etc. etc......... :idea: ;) I've never seen an illegal ever doing a job I ever wanted or anybody I know for that matter. ;)

Mrs Scuba
09-09-2005, 09:27 PM
I understand everyone has their own thoughts, and I am not one to shush you, or argue with you about them.
BUT, this was a thread about Mexicans doing something that probably noone ever expected, and back to what I said at the beginning, I am proud of them.
We can leave all the bad mouthing of Mexicans and every other race on the other threads.
Apart form all the jobs we Mexicans take, like MudPumper said:
They atke all the jobs Americans don't want to do, but in reality you wouldn't be able to live without the fields being picked, you can wash your on car at home so I wonder why they stay in business if that was to be happening and the little shitty stuff they assemble, we would not be able to live without.
Just a piece of "MY" own mind.
And no you don't know me, yet, but I'm sure in time you will. :)
Thank You for listening.

Kilrtoy
09-09-2005, 09:43 PM
Sounds like steve wants to argue with me...
I'll let this one go.... :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

RiverDave
09-09-2005, 09:47 PM
Mexico has an Army?
And if their up here.. Then who's watching the drug fields?
RD

C-2
09-09-2005, 09:51 PM
Mexico has an Army?
Then who's watching the drug fields?
RD
Their police, dumb azz
Hey, you asked!

BajaMike
09-09-2005, 09:52 PM
Never thought I would see Mexican army on US soil. http://aolsvc.news.aol.com/news/article.adp?id=20050908095809990005&_ccc=2&cid=842
I think this is very cool on behalf of the Mexican government and people. It has nothing to do with illegal imigration, it's people trying to help.
Everything doesn't have to be an excuse to vent your frustrations with illegal imagration....sometimes it's just what it is....people helping people in distress.
That's always a good thing.....don't try to change that!
:D

BajaMike
09-09-2005, 09:54 PM
I was listening to the radio earlier this week and they were talking about how much each country is donating and they were saying how little some huge countries (such as Japan and China) were giving up. Well this makes me proud to be part Mexican, they put in their share when the country itself needs it probably more than LA does. Mexicans aren't that bad, all of the time, even though they come out here illegally and take everyone elses jobs. :eek: They have a great big heart down under.............. :cool:
Ya...what she said!!!
It's not really that complicated.... :confused:

HighRoller
09-09-2005, 09:55 PM
You mean all the manual labor jobs that no american wants or will do??????? ie. working at the car wash, in the fields picking vegatables and fruit, working in shitty factorys assembling stuff, working in restaruants cooking your food, gardening, etc. etc. etc......... :idea: ;) I've never seen an illegal ever doing a job I ever wanted or anybody I know for that matter. ;)
Soo...before illegals we had no car washes, restaurants or vegetables? Please! Illegals got the jobs because they were willing to work for 50% of minimum wage in these jobs. They can do that because unlike legal citizens, they pay no taxes and split the rent on a one bedroom apartment between 12 people. They enjoy the benefits of an infrastructure WE pay for. They bankrupt our hospitals by receiving care and not paying for it. And when it's all said and done they send tens of billions of illegally earned American dollars back to Mexico. Now explain to me again how they CONTRIBUTE to our country? They are leeches, sucking the life out of our economy. :yuk:

CA Stu
09-09-2005, 09:57 PM
Thanks, Mexico!
Sincerely
CA Stu

BajaMike
09-09-2005, 10:10 PM
Thanks, Mexico!
Sincerely
CA Stu
Ya, what CA Stu said....Thanks, Mexico!
:rollside:

RiverDave
09-09-2005, 10:29 PM
Wonder if anyone checked the cargo? LOL... Probably loaded to the gills with illegals. ;) :D
In all sincerity though, THANKS MEXICO!! It's nice to see someone stepping up. :)
RD

Kachina26
09-09-2005, 10:55 PM
Congrats and thanks Mexico for helping out.

Havasu_Dreamin
09-10-2005, 07:06 AM
I think something needs to be done about illegal immigration. But that is not what this thread is about. At least Mexico is doing something. Have the phucking POS french done a GD thing? Phuckers would be eating sauerkraut if it wasn't for us!

superdave013
09-10-2005, 07:51 AM
Wrong thread for that debate. Oh, my first job was de-tassling corn and I'm as white as it gets.

Tom Brown
09-10-2005, 07:52 AM
Wrong thread for that debate. Oh, my first job was de-tassling corn and I'm as white as it gets.
I hear you can shuck a cob with the best of them.

Phat Daddy
09-10-2005, 08:11 AM
Soo...before illegals we had no car washes, restaurants or vegetables? Please! Illegals got the jobs because they were willing to work for 50% of minimum wage in these jobs. They can do that because unlike legal citizens, they pay no taxes and split the rent on a one bedroom apartment between 12 people. They enjoy the benefits of an infrastructure WE pay for. They bankrupt our hospitals by receiving care and not paying for it. And when it's all said and done they send tens of billions of illegally earned American dollars back to Mexico. Now explain to me again how they CONTRIBUTE to our country? They are leeches, sucking the life out of our economy. :yuk:
Another useless rant by HR :mad: . This thread is about helping out our country. I don't see many others stepping up to the plate. Any help I'm sure will be much appreciated by the storm victims reguardless of the country. Thanks Mexico

redi4fun
09-10-2005, 08:44 AM
What a tool!!! Pull the blinders off and see the real world. There are tons of people who use the system from every walk of life. Until the goverment somehow tightens up the money belt there will always be these kinds of people. Ex. $2000 debit card being handed out to victims of the hurricane, PLEASE. This was an open invitation for scammer from around the country to work the system. We will never know how much burden is put on the government by each race, but what does it matter. There will ALWAYS be those who work the system from every walk of life. They make it more difficult for those who truly need it.
You truly need to get your head out and think before you write.
Oh and any aid from any country is more than welcome. We always seen to do it for the world, I think a little reciprocation is indeed in order. :D

CARRERA
09-10-2005, 08:56 AM
That's what I'm talking about. VERY WELL SAID.