PDA

View Full Version : My SeadooÂ’s are gone

surfer2001
09-09-2005, 08:47 PM
Just got to the river house, only to find both my skis have been ripped off. Cops told me this happens all the time after a big weekend. Seems the trash follows the good people.
21K in skis and trailer...... history.

HOOTER SLED-
09-09-2005, 08:48 PM
It's a sign.......................All lake lice must vanish from the earth. :D :D Just kidding man. BUmmer

Essex29
09-09-2005, 08:48 PM
That sucks....Hope you had insurance.

Flying Tiger
09-09-2005, 08:49 PM
The punishment if caught, wouldn't fit the crime,, so the thieves have good working conditions.

JetBoatRich
09-10-2005, 04:01 AM
Sorry to hear the news :mad: were you insured?

HocusPocus
09-10-2005, 04:44 AM
it more then sucks to work hard to be able to enjoy some nice things only to have some lazy piece of sh*t come along and take it from you. good luck hope they find'em. :boxingguy

Towndrunk
09-10-2005, 05:50 AM
Good. Less to look out for. They should be made illegal.

Sane Asylum
09-10-2005, 06:09 AM
Well said DICKHEAD.........What Fuc kin ASSCLOWN.........It's tools like you that need quiet moments with Bubba the rump ranger....
Get a life....... :mad:

bonesfab
09-10-2005, 06:36 AM
it happens all to often. walked out to get the paper this morning and the back door of my truck is wide open. f@#ken thieves took my subs and the head unit is half out of the dash. typing while waiting to see if the law will show up to take a report.. :mad: :angry2:

Vada
09-10-2005, 06:39 AM
lazy f'n pricks....can't get off their own ass and work like the rest of us so they go and steal our hard earned stuff....pisses me right off!!! :burningm:

barbigrl
09-10-2005, 06:39 AM
First thing I thought of when I saw the title of this thread was "SOMEONE DID YOU A FAVOR" (I HATE JET SKIERS) but then I thought it was probably some retard who has never rode a ski before and now is going to get on the lake and kill someone...
That does suck....either way it is money.
We had a run in with a jet skier this past weekend in Parker....a COMPLETE retard of a women!!

Cole1313
09-10-2005, 06:44 AM
Sorry to hear about your losses. Hopefully the police will find the a$$ holes who did this.

boxscore
09-10-2005, 06:51 AM
Perfect addition for the HB Boards :hammerhea Don't be a dumbass. Please.

Miss Perfect
09-10-2005, 07:01 AM
That really sucks! I'm sorry to hear about this.

Vada
09-10-2005, 07:04 AM
That really sucks! I'm sorry to hear about this.
Don't be cute

Miss Perfect
09-10-2005, 07:10 AM
Don't be cute
huh?

Vada
09-10-2005, 07:12 AM
huh?
sorry

Kim Hanson
09-10-2005, 07:22 AM
Well said DICKHEAD.........What Fuc kin ASSCLOWN.........It's tools like you that need quiet moments with Bubba the rump ranger....
Get a life....... :mad:
You talking from experience now?...........( . )( . ).........

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
09-10-2005, 07:24 AM
That sucks. It's prolly some POS who rode one for the first time and said to himself "i gotta get me one of these" and talked his buddy into stealing some...
pay no mind to the haters here... whether or not we like them, you had something taken from you and that fawkin BLOWS..
I HATE THIEVES.

surfer2001
09-10-2005, 04:10 PM
Sure glad I have full coverage, 21K total..... gone. I'm sure I'll get only KBB value, oh $hit I'm looking at 8~9K loss.
Lesson learned, lock and hide your stuff. DonÂ’t make it easy for these low lifeÂ’s. My skis were in my driveway for only 3 days. (let my buddies borrow them for the weekend) I stayed home Labor Day weekend to avoid the crazies. Guess my plan failed.

Sane Asylum
09-10-2005, 04:11 PM
You talking from experience now?...........( . )( . ).........
Yes.......Yours....

Biglue
09-10-2005, 04:13 PM
Sorry to hear about your misfortune buddy.

Kachina26
09-10-2005, 04:30 PM
Bum deal man, I hope you find them.

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-10-2005, 05:21 PM
Town drunk and you talk out of your ass.

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-10-2005, 05:22 PM
Just got to the river house, only to find both my skis have been ripped off. Cops told me this happens all the time after a big weekend. Seems the trash follows the good people.
21K in skis and trailer...... history.
sorry to hear about your skis.. that sucks I hope they find them and hang the fockers. do you have pics of them in case any of us see them?

purrfecttremor
09-10-2005, 06:09 PM
Town drunk and you talk out of your ass.
I'll 2nd that.Just because there lake lice doesn't make it right.You'r head is up you'r ASS!

doesitfloat?
09-10-2005, 06:45 PM
First thing I thought of when I saw the title of this thread was "SOMEONE DID YOU A FAVOR" (I HATE JET SKIERS) but then I thought it was probably some retard who has never rode a ski before and now is going to get on the lake and kill someone...
That does suck....either way it is money.
We had a run in with a jet skier this past weekend in Parker....a COMPLETE retard of a women!!
I'm sure this post really made the dude feel better about losing $8-$9,000. I don't care for jet skis either but my first comment to ANYBODY who had ANYTHING stolen from them would be one of support...not ripping on the object of their loss.
To Surfer: sorry for your loss. It sucks to lose anything that you've worked hard for. My brother had his BRAND NEW Honda crf250 recently stolen from his house w/o insurance. Poof...instant $5k loss.

BoatPI
09-10-2005, 07:56 PM
there might be a shining light. Most boats and ski's stolen just around a major river holiday are generally dumped after the holiday. Basically a long joy ride. I hope they don't crash one into Red Rock point on Havasu and get hurt at night....
A great tip fpr LE to to look at the fools riding them up onto a sandy shore and wrecking the impellers. A sure sign that the ski is NOT theirs and is STOLEN!

Scape Goat
09-10-2005, 08:29 PM
A friend has a house off 95 and mcgulland {sp} the trash the benz suv and stole all the stereo that didn't work out of my friends boat,did him a favor.
trash does seem to follow but seems to always be boatless trash

sxpilot
09-10-2005, 08:38 PM
When I lived in So Cal, I had a Eliminator 19' daytona, a GSXR 750, a Camaro Z-28, and a Killer Sterio system stolen in a 10 year period...I feel your pain bro, it sux ass to have your stuff ripped off...
too the guy that made the rude comment "Towndrunk" WTF is your problem? obviously never had anything worth a shit stolen... but then again your called Towndrunk so I guess the name fits...
and here I thought Havasu was a safe place to live...I better start locking my sh@t up...

Boatcop
09-10-2005, 09:00 PM
there might be a shining light. Most boats and ski's stolen just around a major river holiday are generally dumped after the holiday. Basically a long joy ride. I hope they don't crash one into Red Rock point on Havasu and get hurt at night....
A great tip fpr LE to to look at the fools riding them up onto a sandy shore and wrecking the impellers. A sure sign that the ski is NOT theirs and is STOLEN!
Gee. I'll have to remember that! :idea: ;)
Either that or they're down at Manny Rodriguez's Jet Ski Rental in Rocky Point.
This was the second set (2 PWCs & Trailer) stolen last weekend. Another taken from the same area. That one was left by the side of Parker Dam Road. Lanyards attached, no locks on the trailer or the boats.
Hint: Take the keys (lanyards), lock the coupler, chain the wheels, cable the skis to the trailer AND each other. Weld the trailer to the patio awning. Anything to make it at least a little bit harder for the opportunistic theives to drive away with your stuff.
If you're going to keep the boat, PWCs and/or other toys in the drive of your vacation home, have a couple of eyes set in the concrete to chain everything to. Some people just make it too easy.