PDA

View Full Version : Jackie................

HOOTER SLED-
09-09-2005, 08:51 PM
You mean to tell me you are down here and can't even come visit??? I see how it is. :p

JackieV
09-09-2005, 09:00 PM
You mean to tell me you are down here and can't even come visit??? I see how it is. :p
You know I was planning on coming up Tuesday night, you can ask Mainevent too. But I didn't drive out until yesterday morning with my little one.(due to the flake I live with)
I left AZ at 9am and got to Mo Val at 2pm...of course after a few rest stops.
I dropped off the baby with my mom in Mo Val and was out the door to Alex's house (way in the hell out in BF egypt too!) to pick up our new doggie Bear.
THEN I headed back to Mo Valley in flippen traffic at like 6pm...it was unreal!
By the time I got home to Mo Val from "Egypt" it was like 10pm and I pulled over for awhile just to rest. I am BEAT! :boxingguy
But I did think of calling you and stopping by, it's just that I was on a mission...a pick up Bear mission. I hope you can understand. I'm sorry. :(
I still really, really, really luv you two with all my corazon! ;) :clover:

HOOTER SLED-
09-09-2005, 09:05 PM
You know I was planning on coming up Tuesday night, you can ask Mainevent too. But I didn't drive out until yesterday morning with my little one.(due to the flake I live with)
I left AZ at 9am and got to Mo Val at 2pm...of course after a few rest stops.
I dropped off the baby with my mom in Mo Val and was out the door to Alex's house (way in the hell out in BF egypt too!) to pick up our new doggie Bear.
THEN I headed back to Mo Valley in flippen traffic at like 6pm...it was unreal!
By the time I got home to Mo Val from "Egypt" it was like 10pm and I pulled over for awhile just to rest. I am BEAT! :boxingguy
But I did think of calling you and stopping by, it's just that I was on a mission...a pick up Bear mission. I hope you can understand. I'm sorry. :(
I still really, really, really luv you two with all my corazon! ;) :clover:
Duh................ding a ling. You should of called. Might have been able to work something out and p/up the pup for ya and me you at the house. duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! ;)

JackieV
09-09-2005, 09:15 PM
Duh................ding a ling. You should of called. Might have been able to work something out and p/up the pup for ya and me you at the house. duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! ;)
DO YOU KNOW WHERE ALEX LIVES???? :supp: OMG! :2purples:
Thanks for thinking of the favor but, he is way fricken far. LOL ;)
Besides, I think it's best that Alex saw me and Bear depart together...man did that kill me too. :(

barbigrl
09-10-2005, 06:46 AM
Jackie!! I feel so bad! I told you I never got your message!! When the fact of the matter is I never checked my messages :frown: I am sorry girl, U know I love ya!!!

MAINEVENT
09-10-2005, 07:29 AM
DO YOU KNOW WHERE ALEX LIVES???? :supp: OMG! :2purples:
Thanks for thinking of the favor but, he is way fricken far. LOL ;)
Hey easy focker :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2: