PDA

View Full Version : Idiots!

Wonderboy
09-10-2005, 01:43 AM
So, last weekend going through the channel there seemed to be an endless supply of boaters and sea doo's that felt that "no wake" didn't apply to them. A little self gratification came when a sea doo going about 15 mph or so was passing me towards the end of the channel. So I cheered him on, saying "go faster", and "you're winning, go, go go!" Of course there was a cop about 50 yards away. So this idiot smiles and guns it! I couldn't believe that he fell for it. And to make it even better, he started doing donuts right in front of the cops, splashing other boats. So of course the cops take off after him. When we idled by we were applauding the officers. They were grinning, but trying to restrain themselves. The sea doo idiot pionts at me as I'm laughing at him and throws his arms up. So of course, I had to turn around and drive by him again before I left the area.

HocusPocus
09-10-2005, 04:45 AM
when will some people learn?? i see this way to often myself.

Not So Fast
09-10-2005, 06:52 AM
Be very careful when saying things like this or you will be accused of COMPLAINING by the forum cops :D :D NSF

Vada
09-10-2005, 06:55 AM
lol...that's funny

JB in so cal
09-10-2005, 06:58 AM
Be very careful when saying things like this or you will be accused of COMPLAINING by the forum cops :D :D NSF
quit your whining! LOL

HM
09-10-2005, 07:01 AM
His was different in that he had a story with a happy ending (for Wonderboy).
Don't worry, we still count on you to call a spade a spade. :cool:

Kachina26
09-10-2005, 08:06 AM
Endless supply of idiots on a 3 day weekend??!! Get outta here! I don't belive you :rolleyes:

Captain Dan
09-10-2005, 08:18 AM
Perhaps a rental?
I believe that when someone rents a PWC, they should supply them with a blank ticket to give to the officers WHEN they get pulled over, (because they will), and they should include the fine as part of the rental fee. :rollside:

Not So Fast
09-10-2005, 12:04 PM
His was different in that he had a story with a happy ending (for Wonderboy).
Don't worry, we still count on you to call a spade a spade. :cool:
so now i'm a racist huh, oh well, call'um as you see'um. :rolleyes: NSF

Wonderboy
09-10-2005, 04:38 PM
so now i'm a racist huh, oh well, call'um as you see'um. :rolleyes: NSF
Well, the rider was pretty tan, if that means anything :D

Not So Fast
09-10-2005, 05:23 PM
Maybe it was George Hamilton. :D
http://www.cinemacafri.com/img/foto/pequeno/George-Hamilton-1.jpg
Whats up with that guy anyway, does that look natural?? He was alway like that too. Not that I'm complaining about it though :wink: NSF

Kilrtoy
09-10-2005, 05:33 PM
And to think people wondered why I didnt go out that weekend....
Sweet story...
Im glad it ended that way...

doesitfloat?
09-10-2005, 06:48 PM
Classic...good job Wonderboy!